Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

Yes. Teaching them about modern technology behind blockchain must help students specially those computer related courses. As cryptos are decentralized, it could be use by system to improve and security. 

4 hours ago, elmolol said:

crypto is never meant to be teach as learning in school or university because what they just teach is the total history lesson and not a business trading or how to mine though in University they teach about business too but crypto doesn't count as lesson yet

Cryptocurrency has been around for 10 years. No one is going to cancel it, because it would be very stupid.
It will develop, and will soon become the official international currency.
In my opinion, for familiarization, it is necessary to teach cryptocurrency in high school.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

4 hours ago, Cris said:

Yes exactly but not only on ict or I.T. but it can also teach to financial related courses. Proper knowledge must require to become successful in this industry.

It will be good if crypto is teached in university. I think I.T will be easy to understand and most suitable with crypto. Because most of altcoins using programming skill and knowledge.

Well I read something some months ago about a university in Sweden that has already started teaching its students about block chain and cryptocurrency. This is definitely a a step in the right direction and I think more schools will pick up from them. Students need to be taught about the next generation of payments; the payment system that will revolutionize the current traditional payment system.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, markcagi said:

It's tоо hard frоm сhildren tо understand thе blоck chain mаrket.  By using cryptо currenсy it will bе a big help in finаnciаl to all thosе соllegе studеnts.

If you think that children cannot understand cryptocurrencies and their mechanism, how do you think they will be able to make payments and transactions with cryptocurrencies and implicitly increase the adoption of cryptocurrencies?

Yes, I think it will be possible to teach the topic of cryptocurrencies, but only if parents and students themselves agree to this, if a student wants to become a singer why would he need cryptocurrencies?

On 10/31/2019 at 1:52 AM, myaccount1 said:

It is very good idea if we teach about crypto currencies to our kids or in school because in this way the more people will gain knowledge about the crypto coins that how to earn money from crypto, so due to this the more people will enter in crypto market, and if its community will go to increase then there is no doubt that one day we will see crypto currencies in every where as a mean of payment

Crypto is a business so we can not teach children about this business but i listen about the university where crypto will teach to the student and tell them about it. Crypto is the best business and in future so many peoples will use it soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, I-KUN said:

It will be good if crypto is teached in university. I think I.T will be easy to understand and most suitable with crypto. Because most of altcoins using programming skill and knowledge.

I believe so too. This can easily be taught in the IT department since it mostly about coding and I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be thought.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Yes we can teach about crypto currencies in our school and university and that would be a good thing to happen the more people learn about crypto currencies the more the Will adopted.

WE must but we can't unless it is approved by the government and the school that will teach the new currency,.

But i think we are being in revolution which most of them dont want us coz we are destroying the old ways!

8 hours ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Truth! We are in modern era most of the teens they have their own computer and they use it to play games. We can teach them on how they can earn money online thru crypto currency.

That's right mate and I think it's nice to know that they are aware on knowing cryptocurrency because there's a great future ahead of them if they get involved with it.Theres a good impact in the cryptocurrency world and at the same time in their lifes perspective.

• +1 1

If they are willing to learn then go. But adding it as minor subject and inserting to computer related courses (because blockchain is a form of modern tech), people must understand also the risks of getting involved in crypto world. Bitcoin has been the primary currency om dark web and students must not use it there, unless you want to buy a legit item. 

On 10/30/2019 at 4:09 PM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Of course !!, teaching about "Blockchain" first from the schools is a giant advantage for the ecosystem itself, because obviously, if they are taught as children, and when they pass a high school or university level, it is there that they finish developing their potential both technical and artistic and financial.
This suits us all for the creation of a healthy and realistic ecosystem, including this issue could even be called in a new branch of graduation in the future, it is a cordial idea that surely many systems will apply because it implies evolution, and society Constant evolution demand for many areas of life.

• +2 1

Mybe in the near future we can see on economic school, the development of digital assets does need to be followed and studied, because digital assets will surely become a currency in the future, either with a new system or still with a blockchain system, but the economy will shift toward digital.

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Really, I admire France for having taken that initiative, the French government shows signs of being a series of very intelligent people.

Yes why not, I think in Europe they were started it already, particularly france, in proper time its better to educate the young people about the existence of cryptocurrency including its function and potentials. 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:21 AM, Rosepetals said:

I agree with that opinion mate because nowadays the youth are already into internet as matter of fact their life has roled by those online games and if cryptocurrency would be taught in school or in a universities there's already a room for change and they would become aware of the current trends that they can earn crypto coins rather than being busy gaming without earning.

Yes nowadays youth will use internet so much but they spend their most of time on just using a facebook and also to use the youtube. We must to make a campian and tell them that there is a new busineess in which you can change your life in just some years if you join this,

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. Students must first leaen the basics of cryptocurrencies and how blockchain technology works. Teaching them about finance and profit from could help them to keep away from scammers and fraud to avoid your identity being compromised. 

15 hours ago, nataliav536 said:

I believe that it is worth it, but those who do not need cryptocurrency in the future by profession and specialty should not study it deeply, enough General knowledge about how it works.

It doesn't even mean every department will be doing this even if your school/university is offering it. This type of courses are usually under certainly department like IT/technology.

this is definitely a good idea. in order for them to be ready if the crypto or bitcoin takes over the world. additionally, it is an interesting topic to be learned. also i think some professors (in IT especially) probably already teaching students about this.

1 hour ago, Bertoman said:

Yеs, you'rе right.  Sinсе it needs tо bе included in the schооl сurriсulum our family оr if we can only tеaсh оur сhildren, the rоle оf gоvernment is very important in this саsе.

Until the government of a country understand and supports Crypto currency, it will be difficult to have this into the school curriculum and I believe this also affected private institutions too.

On 30.10.2019 at 22:09, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

You need to look at the rating of blockchain developers among others. In fact, for some reason they get very little in comparison with, for example, a Java developer, but there are a whole bunch of places.

If we can teach about crypto in school and University then it will be good for next generation. Because they will understand what is crypto for. Then they also going to join in this crypto world.

23 minutes ago, christmas said:

bitсоin alreаdy еxisted and dеveloped.  I expеct that аt least sоmе schооls will tell thе childrеn аbоut this ехceptiоnаl tеchnоlоgy.

Bitcoin is just a coin, not a technology. Bitcoin is using the blockchain technology and thats what's going to be teach in schools to children. Of course they are also going to learn about bitcoin