Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

I agree with you. Our preparation is outdated and require certifiable adjust around there with blockchain introducation. Its great way anyway

Yes,we should teach about crypto in the schools and universities because by this the young generation will get to know about crypto and who are interested in it already will be able to learn about it easily then and be more experienced.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Actually this have begun in many of institutes already. It is possible as per the adoption is being increased that there could be a chapter about blockchain technology in near future in school in the syllabus of Information technology.

8 hours ago, Bashriii said:

Yes you are right still be different for the wider community to accept if their children are educated.

Maybe it is not yet time for children to be taught how we develop crypto and get results from it. All they need to know is the basics and general knowledge about the word crypto.

Sounds like a little good-looking cool, in addition that they qualified CPU safety measures and impressive about how to export capital would be fine as much as necessary to implement.

Cryptocurrency are not legalized till now so it will take more time to get so much open towerds cryptocurrency , I hope it happens because the people are coming int use 

Very good idea. All of the world it is most essential that learning about cryptocurrencies. In this digital word crypto is main exchangeable currency. Day by day it's demand grows highly. 

This is the greatest indication that it must be training in a sharp school, later on they will be aware and look for cryptocurrency in their infancy.  Irreversible if this is the first part of it for them, before the idea of crypto is dominant they themselves are not wrong with it.

I think that should teach cryptocurrencies in school. I hope about this. Because cryptocurrencies are popular and very future, please teach students in college. This is a way for students to make money

42 minutes ago, Olayiwola3313 said:

it will not be informative to lots of in life, but to others, on the contrary, it will be of assistance a coming profession or earnings.

You are right, not everyone's opinion is the same but if we can teach about crypto in schools and universities then crypto will help you make money in later life.

As forex trading provides an online method to teach the basics of investment to elementary students up to middle and college students and this online method is good enough for students without having to apply it directly. So teaching students the basics of crypto investment is pretty good at doing.

I think it should be doing so, the market should be teaching people about crypto trading and blockchain technology and so many other things about this because this is a sector that has already gwon and its moving very fast and with its own time everything will be here and put everything in its right position as we all know it works perfectly with a given position.

I think it is not good but for University students i think is is even better to teach them about crypto.

54 minutes ago, Nishir khan said:

Or should we see education about crypto andblockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet

It should start as early as possible, Pre-school maybe they can start teaching the basic things about blokchain and how can it simplify most mundane task by using smart contact.

spacer.png

Blockchain is revolutional and a great innovation and discovery that will soon or later add to the knowledge of students. I think in the nearest future block chain will form part of the school curriculum. Some University are already including blockchain into their courses and I think the high school and college will follow suit in no distance time. 

On 12/27/2019 at 12:58 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

World is changing very fast . We can teach every peoples and students about the Bitcoin . Peoples should know about the benefits and use case of bitcoin. Do we should teach about crypto on our schools and University.

I agree with you, the development of modern technology is happening everyday and we need to adopt it. We need to teach cryptocurrency to the students so that they are aware that cryptocurrency is existing.

It will be good if cryptocurrency will be teaching in universities after graduating they don't know anything about discuss business or other skills and government doesn't have any plan for them they will end up leaving idleness

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:41 PM, Crypto5596 said:

It would be nice to create a school circle about this. Simply, it will not be useful to many in life, but to others, on the contrary, it will help a future profession or earnings.

I think we need to know about crypto and then we teach . if crypto can be taught in school and university than it will bring a very bright future for all.

We have to teach them, it's a good idea, they should be taught. I think it will bring about great change in the next generation, as it is probably good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain

I think that this idea would be really great. Cause teaching crypto in schools will be a good idea. In this way every student will be able to gain knowledge about cryptoworld. 

13 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I would say that whether someone agrees with some of the advanced tech going on, or if they are concerned we are losing control over issues of privacy, controlled behavior etc, I think the school system needs to catch up to reality and help young people be aware of the world they are entering into. This includes learning about blockchain and coins, but also how to be responsible with their online presence, not share personal data etc.

Yes you are right, mate. The reality is the modern technology is on progress now, the young people need to be catch up about this so they can use it in proper way. Educate young people about blockchain is a very good start.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

Of course it is very good to teach them how to use crypto currencies, what is blockchain and etc. especially if we are already in the era where crypto currencies or digital payment is the main currency. 

But now, we don't have the capacity to do it because the views of other governments towards crypto currencies are not all positive. Some are banning it but for those open countries then educating kids about crypto is not a bad idea. 

Well this could be interesting. But i think if kids are starting to investing in this and looses their money they might blame the system for pushing them to invest their money.

2 minutes ago, caklonte said:

I also really want that there will be many schools and universities that teach cryptocurrency. Because the existence of such lessons is very instrumental in the growth of enthusiasts in cryptocurrency. I hope so and hopefully this can become a reality in the near future.

If that happens then It is great for every school that can implement learning related to cryptocurrencies. Because crypto is not just about coins, but technology is also very important.