How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

Through crypto currency I full fill my needs through trading. You may convert crypto currency into your currency and enjoys a lot. But now my wallet is emty. I can't do anything.

9 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

Most people don't spend crypto directly, rather they would exchange it for fiat currencies anf then spend it there.

@ndadukun12 it's true, some preferred to exchange it to a low fee charge coin, the make withdrawals in a fiat currency format to buy things of their wish virtually.

And some may likely make online purchases direct or indirectly making payment for purchases using Crypto currencies. Like ordering for goods in Amazon and AliExpress and many more others sites 

• +1 1

I spend my crypto coins on different things like on trading and generate more coins and when i got good profit than i sell my coins or exchange my coins and buy new coin becasue crypto market is a good market and in this market we can change our life in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My intention so far is, once I have earned and accumulated a good amount of cryptocurrencies, to use a small part to buy dollars and open my own savings account in my country. Most cryptocurrencies would continue to be stored to earn more online; I believe that it is always advisable to keep a good amount of electronic coins in reserve.

I split them for trading money, most likely higher than, my spending money. Since crypto is a more money you spend more money you earn type of thing, it's better to put more of my profits back in for more profits and the cycle continues.

BetFury                                                   

I usually use cryptocurrency as a payment method for online shops to buy my needs, but the most common thing is that I use it to trade various assets with a variety of assets.By using the rules 

I am spending my crypto onto different epic projects of blockchain like Blockchain smart contracts and for different investing sites like bitkrypton and another because i get a good profit through it. And through it my daily life expenses fulfill. All this are secured because all these projects are connected to blockchain and i am also do trading for my income... 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't have income yet, but when I do then I will spend it in my school fees because I'm still student, it would help a lot especially to my parents they can now spend the money that supposedly my school fees to other necessity like electric bills, goods and other things that my family need.

There are many online shops and local markets we can spend cryptocurrencies but they are not that many yet, some people hope that this may change as the corona virus keeps making our lives difficult and the paper money is carrier of the virus. But the banks have similar systems with wallets and may be ahead in this adoption.

I make an effort not to do it as regularly as I might want. Most importantly, Bitcoin is speculation. Concerning the expulsion, I don't consider it yet. Long haul possibilities are superior to transient possibilities.

Definitely, we all have crypto in our wallet and everyone spent it according to their own need and time. I don't spend crypto daily. I spend crypto weekly and I spent it on my study expenses along with some basic needs. I am new and I don't know much about exchange place of Bitcoin as I didn't receive any payment yet.

• +1 1

I have actually done some exchanges with friends and relatives, believe me, its true, I have sent some of my relatives some good money and this has also ecnouraged me to try online kind of work, and the very first one is the deposit onto trading platforms it can happen and its true this is posible

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't really spend my earn bitcoin impulsively because I know to my self that it tales me a lot of time to earn it. posting and investing is not easy to do because we must be cautious. When I have my earnings I always keep it in my wallet or invest it to have earnings. I don't use my bitcoin to purchase anything because I still prefer to use a regular cash.

• +1 1

Spend your bitcoin for buying other projects where you can get multiple profits but it's bit risky and you may lose all your bitcoin to. So, you should be very careful before investing in any cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

I haven't found any place near me toaccept crypto, I don't use crypto a lot but most trade and try to profit and send some to the bank. I have not bought anything ever with cryptocurrency and I am a little shamed to say but if I make some good money I will of course.

Привет. К сожалению, я из России. А чтобы расслабиться вечером, мне приходится нелегально приобретать "инструмент релаксации". Мы можем сделать это одним известным всем способом. Ни для кого не ново, что покупка психоактивных веществ в странах, где они запрещены, осуществляется через даркнет. Именно здесь я использую криптовалюту. Мир для всех 🙂

P. s
Не считайте меня девиантом, пожалуйста. Я считаю, что в реальном мире иногда стоит курить травку, чтобы отвлечься от всего этого кошмара, который происходит с нами каждый день.
Сейчас я уже отдаляюсь от всех этих грязных сделок и хочу с головой окунуться в мир криптовалют. Я новичок в этом бизнесе, и мне еще многое предстоит выяснить. Если здесь есть желающие ответить на мои вопросы, то пишите мне в личные сообщения, буду очень благодарен 🙂

Edited by sidspiers

I am collecting Bitcoins in my wallet in order to trade with it and achieve more profits, and I do not spend it on buying items.

• +1 1

I rarely spend cryptocurrency, after I get cryptocurrency I convert it into my country's currency and spend it for daily life such as eating, A place to live, hang out and so on, but if asked to spend it I will spend it to invest in stable coins

• +2 1

I haven't start receiving crypto yet from cryptotalk, because i am not registered yet. But when i start receiving crypto i would use it to invest on different projects of blockchain, smart contract to make profit. And save money for daily expenses and for future use 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Usually I spend my crypto on trading and investing.  Because you can make more money in a very short time by trading and investing through crypto.  Which will make me financially self-sufficient.

Mainly i had not earned yet but when i will start earning i can use the bitcoins and for further like everyday exchange i convert it into local currency and i will use it on trading.

On 30.10.2019 at 14:05, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Usually I trade and change the profit to Fiat and withdraw. Very rarely do I pay with cryptocurrency for online services.

• +1 1

I spend my crypto in the online projects at start like invest in the online betting and i lost my all BTC and also other coins but now i just hold my coins for the future and i sell my all coins when the bull is come in the market. Crypto is the world future.

• +1 1

BetFury