How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

Mostly I invest part of my months to pay taxes Light Gas Telephone Internet Water and I save a part for investments to generate passive income and another part to trade and I see how the market is and my options if the Bitcoin goes up.

I spend my crypto currency coins in yobit trading site...and I can spend there my coins to doing invest there....if  invest my coins there I can trade my coins,,and if I win I can received more coins from it,,, so I spend my coins in yobit...

Hello, since I have invested in cryptocurrencies although I have obtained good profits, I have considered reinvesting said profits to buy more cryptocurrencies, I think it is good advice for when the crypto reaches its maximum price to obtain more profits

Currently, I collect cryptocurrencies and trade in some of them, and I cannot spend them directly in my country because they are not accepted yet. Therefore, whenever I collect some of it, I withdraw it into my own currency through an intermediary.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

The cryptocurrencies as such I invest in trading platforms to multiply the money, or when I earn them I simply exchange them for my local currency of my country in a recognized Exchange of course, or at other times what I do is that I change the cryptocurrencies in Binance for the BNB, hoping that in the future this coin will appreciate!

Currently in the smart investments that I make both in the short and long term this may sound somewhat complicated but it is something that has helped me to form a small capital but in itself it has gone very well now when I need a little money I do some transactions to to be able to have that money in my bank and make it possible to use it for my meals or to support myself since it is money and it serves the same

21 minutes ago, DAVID PEREZ said:

Normally I use an intermediary to change my cryptocurrencies to local money, but only once did I buy in a shopping center directly with cryptocurrencies, making an internal transfer through an exchange to the owner of the premises.

Where you are from you guys are so very developed, there is no such thing as buying stuffs from any store or a shopping center and would take years for that.

I spend cryptocurrencies in more currencies. To increase my profits. When I reach financial stability there I withdraw and start a project in real life.

12 hours ago, DAVID PEREZ said:

Normally I use an intermediary to change my cryptocurrencies to local money, but only once did I buy in a shopping center directly with cryptocurrencies, making an internal transfer through an exchange to the owner of the premises.

I always use middlemen to convert cryptocurrency to paper money, but I have never tried to buy my belongings directly with cryptocurrencies, I think I will try that soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 10/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

Yeah, all in crypto try to hodl their assets for future and prevent selling. Most of the time people do trading and convert it to fiat. 

I do spend crypto for daily usage where sometimes direct or indirectly like send eth, trx, doge for other coins or take things from friends then pay in crypto currency. 

Mostly I use erc20 but now fee is so high I use coin base, trust wallet, yobit exchange or where other party needed. I am not bond to any specific place, I go for low fee and fast transaction. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I only use my bitcoin if it is necessary to pay for a good or service. For example, purchase of Netflix pins, spotify and cell phone card recharges. The most common thing is that I keep it in my portfolio either to trade with other altcoins or wait for them to rise in value. I see bitcoin as a medium and long-term investment.

Well in my country there are clothing stores, coffee shops that accept cryptocurrencies, so I use them from cell phone recharges to paying for services, but I try to leave a fraction of my income in cryptocurrencies for me.

• +1 1

Well, Im currently using BTC daily by turning them into my local currency, and buying food, paying my school or even buying things online. Idk where I can spend btc directly, but I prefer using my local currency than crypto, I think its safer.

On 30/10/2019 at 6:05, hexwin said:

Todos tenemos algo de cripto en Bitcoins en nuestras billeteras, pero ¿alguna vez gastamos criptografía o solo especulamos?

¿Gastas criptomonedas a diario y con qué propósito?

¿Cuál es su lugar favorito que acepta Bitcoin y otras criptomonedas?

I spend cryptocurrencies daily is to pay network commissions for Investments that I am going to make and 1 time a week I like to buy gift cards in bitrefill Either to buy clothes or Games.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other ....

I trade everyday on Yobit with Btc, Eth, USD, RUR and YO. This allows me to get the best returns as splitting up my trading between 5 trading pairs allows me to pick from the top of each order book. Robotrade is a great tool for this. I would like to trade in Waves too but it doesn’t seem to be as profitable a trading pair.

There are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies with faucet but they pay very little, the best way I see is with airdrops

I have a collection of crypto currencies and trade in nearly of them, and I cannot pay out them straightforwardly in my country for the reason that they are not time-honored yet. Therefore, at whatever time I amass around of it, I leave it into my identifiable currency through an intermediary. 

At the moment I am only storing my cryptocurrencies, I am practically new in this world, I only made small investments, which I hope their value increases.

I make crypto-currency to generate profit although when I need cash what I do is send it and convert it to my crazy currency 

On 10/10/2020 at 8:17 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I always use middlemen to convert cryptocurrency to paper money, but I have never tried to buy my belongings directly with cryptocurrencies, I think I will try that soon.

This has been a good way that most people use, I too still find it had to spend cryptocurrencies  directly, but if I see a friend or retailer that can accept it, I can use it to pay because cryptocurrencies are legal in my country. But, this time around, I only convert mine to fiats before spending, I make use of both p2p or exchanges that accept my local fiat for this. 

Edited by Yomose

8 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@YomoseYes, I think you have summarized a lot ... But there are people in countries that cannot do this and therefore it is difficult. More than 80 percent of the world's population do not know cryptocurrencies and therefore dealing with them is very difficult ...

You are not wrong, but people are knowing about cryptocurrencies gradually, there will be a time it will be well known to people all over the world, we can see that cryptocurrencies  are getting adopted every time, it could be an issue now, but will not be an issue later in the future. But, what concerns now are the countries that do not want to legalize cryptocurrencies. 

I am only trade the crypto and I am known now that they are have many use, I am learn before that many are use the crypto for years and buy from online store but I am not did this now, I am hope to be accept to the shop I am go to every day and buy the food and item for the house.

Edited by Mella
  • +1 1

I personally keep my cryptocurrencies as much as I can but on certain occasions I have some earnings that come in handy for some daily expenses and especially to give you a whim related to technology
Good luck to all and a big greeting