Fake Exchanges Discussion - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake Exchanges Discussion

I think that some cryptocurrency exchanges are real but in these exchanges their some of coins can be fake. But cryptopia was cryptocurrency exchange the whole exchange was blocked.

It is possible to detect wash trading from the outside, Ong noted. Looking at the trade history and order book of exchanges, one can notice certain patterns and see that something fishy is going on

However, it’s rare to hear manipulators openly discuss their trade, for obvious reasons.

I saw an ad for IDAX today so I wanted to say thank you to this thread who helped me recognize that it was not a real exchange. It was offering a 200% deposit bonus which seemed odd for an exchange. So other people looking at exchanges beware of IDAX because they will not actually pay out your coins compared to binance or yobit.

There are many fake exchanges nowadays because they can use bot in order to active the trades of the coin. I still stick the trusted exchanges like Binance.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've never come across a 'fake exchange'.  It would be nice if people would give examples of these.  I do know there are a lot of asian exchanges that fake their volume and basically have bad reputations, kind of like southxchange and others like that.  They look nice and may function okay, but I wouldn't trust any of them, especially if you start to encounter problems. 

Thanks for discussing with us about fake exchanger.Nowadays there are many fake exchanger available.This exchanger create by scammers.They try to cheat their members

On 10/30/2019 at 4:16 PM, hexwin said:

Like we see that 90% of coins are fake and they are not doing anything, same can be said for exchanges.
Most of them are full of bots and fake volume. They can also manipulate market, and steal from users high fees, or with hidden high fees like  some exchanges are doing

Yeah buddy. These fake exchanges takes money from people and return them nothing. They just steal others money and fly away. These kinds of people don't deserve peoples respect and popularity. 

There are so many fake exchanges in the market now like IDEX, CHattoken and also more that they are in the market just because of scam and they make it with the innocent peoples. Now this time chartoken exchange is close the selling option they just open the buying option and my all coins and investment is stuck now simply they make scam with peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

at a glance when reading the title of this topic I thought that what would be discussed were fake exchangers like fedlio or scamer who deliberately created a fake exchange platform, but it turned out that the discussion was deeper because it discussed the original exchange but manipulated transaction volumes and prices,

actually we can see the transaction volume of a cryptocurrency on a cryptocurrency exchange without having to visit the relevant exchange website via cmc, even cmc has also added the liquidity feature of a cryptocurrency exchange, with the aim of conveying information, whether or not trading there based on liquidity levels.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

Always use reputed exchanges only.

What you are describing is arbitrage opportunities. Fake volumes is what exactly the word means.

Exchanges use wash-trading, which means they buy and sell huge amounts of Bitcoin and alts to create the deception of having liquidity and a large number of traders. They buy and sell them with their own accounts spenting nothing at all. They do that in order to be higher ranked at coinmarketcap and coingecko, and demand more money from projects for their IEO's and listings. Right now noone is paying attention to volumes as everyone knows this is happening since 2018 and as crypto exchanges are not being watched by an agency for wash trading, which is basically illegal.

6 minutes ago, anasy said:

Hampir 70% dari semua volume cryptocurrency yang ditampilkan di CoinMarketCap adalah palsu. Setidaknya, itu menurut penelitian yang dilakukan oleh Alameda Research. Ini adalah masalah besar bagi siapa pun yang mencoba menentukan cryptocurrency apa yang populer dan menentukan strategi berdasarkan data pasar. Meskipun metodologi estimasi dapat bervariasi, prinsip umumnya sama. Para peneliti mengecualikan pertukaran teduh yang cenderung salah melaporkan volume dan hanya menyisakan yang lebih atau kurang dapat diandalkan, seperti Binance atau Bittrex.

maybe we will wonder when an exchanger has a large volume of transactions but the liquidity is low, then the orderbook installed is the orderbook or the exchange manager also trades on their own exchange platform for a specific purpose, but we can tell which is a good exchanger  and which is not good, by experiencing firsthand how to service a cryptocurrency exchange with trading directly on that exchange..

38 minutes ago, dankasa said:

Ini adalah masalah besar bagi semua orang yang mencoba menentukan mata uang digital paling populer dan memilih strategi berdasarkan data pasar.

actually it is complicated to see information that says many exchangers use transaction volume manipulation displayed on several sites such as cmc or coingecko,

but, while the exchanger we use still has many members, of course that's not a problem,because it can still trade and do widhrawl

27 minutes ago, Mahmuda2993 said:

Ada banyak pertukaran online palsu yang benar-benar tidak menyadari Anda di awal pekerjaan, tetapi nantinya mereka tidak akan bisa menipu Anda.

I actually still have questions about the details of the fake cryptocurrency exchange that is the subject of the discussion here, is it only because the trading volume is being manipulated, or is it more than that, where the exchange displays data that does not match reality, so there is someone who wants to deposit into the exchange  then the deposit will not be able to withdraw the assets that have been deposited ...

It seems to me that at least once everyone has come across such scammers. The main thing is to notice this and draw conclusions in time. I’m waiting for everyone not to get into such bad situations. Successful bidding.

I absolutely agree with the author, you need to look at the reputation of the exchange in the first place, and is it also necessary to verify the withdrawal of funds, if you arbitrate, it is still very important to pay attention to the commission

Now many exchange closed such as coinexchange and ozoniex.But coinexchange paid their member money.But many exchange scam and go away.Many days ago cryptopia hacked and many traders lost their valuable money.

4 hours ago, iroman01 said:

Counterfeiting is very difficult and if you are not careful, we will get caught up in them. If our goal is to trade, we should invest in established exchanges.

Yes, of course, but so far, these are only assessments and talk from governments when prohibited, and there is no direct law that prohibits the circulation of digital currencies and Bitcoin by allocating them, so we are currently good.

Manipulation of volumes there will always be but we don't have to watch the volume of the exchange, we have to watch the general volume of the currencies. You know that binance bitfinex bitstamp bittrex huobi all have a lot of liquidity and if you have less than 1 million USD to trade you will have no problem, you will buy or sell anything you want. Every serious exchange has a specific page in which all the fees are written so you know the fees before trading. chose the exchange carefully, bad exchange often means lose money.

If you are crypto currency trader then you have in  mind that a large number of fake crypto currency exchange work here and more people invest and lost the crypto coins and then he believe the different crypto currency exchange here are scam.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:43 PM, Sujon33 said:

Thanks for sharing your important comments about fake exchanger site.There are currently many types of exchanger sites that you must stay away from and know about the ones you should invest in and then invest in them.

Now a days many exchange are in the crypto world and they are trying to do scam with the people to get profit but I think this is not a proper way to make money. all should avoid it.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:20 PM, Bantay116 said:

use only reputable exchange because some exchange created now are just scam and our money here will be lose

Yes you are right if there are any beginner before will start trade on any website exchange need to search about their reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Now a days in the market daily many new ico starting but maximum of them are fake and there are also many fake exchange too who are doing scam with people.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

Always use reputed exchanges only.

Mostly this type of scam happens on dexes and small volume exchanges. Arbitrage trading is so much risky. I have also tried this type of trading but i got loss. It is good only to be use a good reputed exchanges.