Fake Exchanges Discussion - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake Exchanges Discussion

Now a days so much exchanger are scam so for better just use the best one today this is yobit exchange.also include others like binance kucoin and coinbase.dontbuse newly exchanger becouse it will just stole youre money

In this market there are some fake exchanges. They are trying to stole peoples kyc information also they stole peoples email and password. After get email and password they try it on other exchange to stole their fund. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Any new exchange that pops out of nowhere should be avoided, Specially those exchange that have anonymous owners and unverified address. Since there now way you can ran after them in case they close down and run with your money

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, esemri said:

It won't take place for the reason that most of these echanges are shifting their bases to tax-friendly nations or international locations that don't have legal guidelines regarding with crypto -but-, with the intention to do cosmetics to these numbers to seem a more fruitful commerce to their capacity customers.

I have not seen any tax rules that must be paid by cryptocurrency exchange managers to the parties that take care of corporate taxes, but I see that it can be a potential income of a country in which there is a large cryptocurrency exchange, to see whether an exchange is genuine or fake, can also by looking  company registration number

I agree that only use reputable exchanges, large and reputable ones like yobit please use, stay away from new ones even though it's cheap. When something goes wrong you will lose everything

Fake exchanges  its the danger matter for all of users, what destroys people mental power to do more work, to earn money from here, so we have to be more conscious regarding this and we have to know the more and more.          

Yobit Exchange is the first time i make an exchange and trade online, i have zero knowledge about fake exchange companies,  i always buy bitcoin from merchant in my country. 

On 1/21/2020 at 5:01 PM, Janecai said:

Fake exchange now has a lot. And we must be careful with fake exchange. I think people are smarter to distinguish fake exchange.

well before you invest your money in any new exchanges you should rather go and search about it first and see the history of those who have created it so you dont fall for a scam.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:04 AM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

Always use reputed exchanges only.

The most fake exchanges are using bot to trade with wronge cryptocurrency signals in order to deceive people and some of the exchanges if you mistakenly deposit your money there, you will not be able to withdraw the money back. 

I think there will be two departments and investigating team will  be created and they check the all new projects and also investigate the exchanges before listing coin and launching exchanges in market.

For this reason everyone need to find e real exchanger. I am using yobit exchanger. 

But most of the exchanger is fake. For thisreason everyone need to find e realexchanger. I am using yobit exchanger. 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

Always use reputed exchanges only.

There are many advertisements I have seen on the web about methods to earn $300 daily using arbitrage trading. They usually trade between BTC and ETH and they use Channgelly and some other exchange that has low ETH exchange rate.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Like we see that 90% of coins are fake and they are not doing anything, same can be said for exchanges. . They can also manipulate market, and steal from users high fees, or with hidden high fees like  some exchanges are doing

As we all know approximately of individuals abitrage are every one traps they will tempt you to deposit your Bitcoin or the symbolic you bought from an alternative altercation amd withdrawing from that substitute will be a heavy of war

I have also seen some fake exchanges. Most of them have fake data and fake trading volume. If you deposit on those sites, you can't trade them or withdraw your money.

that's why, for those of you who trade. Try to use exchanges that have been proven to be good and have no problems. Because in that case, it's very risky to lose your assets. If trading on fake exchanges.

7 hours ago, Godivnik9 said:

I agree that only use reputable exchanges, large and reputable ones like yobit please use, stay away from new ones even though it's cheap. When something goes wrong you will lose everything

A good idea bro, only using reputable exchange, trusted and safe. But sometimes we are often interested in new exchange for the advantages they provide, such as cheap fees, speed of delivery, and rewards.

They can make cosmetics in these numbers so that they can be seen in more efficient trade with prospective buyers. This will not happen as these changes have mostly shifted their bases to tax-friendly countries or countries that do not have crypto-related laws

21 hours ago, Nesma Khan said:

Yes I agree with your point arbitrage is very risky cause you can lose your money in the transaction put a wrong wallet or something and say bye to your bitcoin.

Can you tell me what is the use of your response? You just copied my response and promised to comment, please stop doing this because it is so annoying

I agree, a lot of exchanges have fake volumes here. I always calculate the volume of exchange value and find out carefully about the exchange I intend to use, sometimes up to a month for the exchange.

There are currently several types of exchanger sites that you must stay away from and learn about the things you should invest in and then invest in themThanks for sharing your important comment about the fake exchanger site.

1 hour ago, Trisha rahman said:

Those exchanges report an aggregated $6 billion in average daily bitcoin volume. The study finds that only $273 million of that is legitimate. ... Exchanges may have an incentive to report fake volume.

It's normal i think because forex trading was also like this too, I mean $6 Billion was ridicoulous to be honest and maybe as you said it's only 10-20% that considered as legit volume (Traded by people) And maybe another 20-30% was trade by bot, The rest just some volume manipulation.