Fake Exchanges Discussion - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Fake Exchanges Discussion

I have a question here, I want to know who is making this fake volume on any coin on the exchanges, is it the coin owner or is the exchange itself or is it some whale.

yes, lots of sh*t-exchanges appear. Usually before arbitrage or trading on sh* t-exchanges I always ask my friends who work on bounties or airdrops, because they know that exchanges trusted or not.

23 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

I have a question here, I want to know who is making this fake volume on any coin on the exchanges, is it the coin owner or is the exchange itself or is it some whale.

Usually both do that, they want to attract traders to "see our exchange trading volume or see our coin volume" or something like that.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

No I mean that those exchange don't have a fake volume,they can't play with her reputation 

it's hard to find the exchangers which have a real volume. i'm sure most of exchangers use a fake volume. they used it to attract some investors and traders to use their platform. this fake volume usually used by a new exchangers, but some of big exchangers used it too. so, don't fall for that.

Edited by I-KUN
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

8 hours ago, I-KUN said:

it's hard to find the exchangers which have a real volume. i'm sure most of exchangers use a fake volume. they used it to attract some investors and traders to use their platform. this fake volume usually used by a new exchangers, but some of big exchangers used it too. so, don't fall for that.

It's the rules of the game, every where you go in cryptocurrency you have some thing fake we can't trust any thing 

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Nuraini said:

Ok I understand you now but many exchangers are now using fake volume in the exchange with the using not 

We can't really know if any exchange play with the volume of any coins it's to hard to find that the real who can see this fake volume is the trader who buy or sell a big amount and finally her order can't filled 

On 10/30/2019 at 3:04 AM, xBDT Script said:

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.
Always use reputed exchanges only.

Do you talking about fake exchange or arbitrage? I dont understand you.

And when you create topic good thing will be if you share some example your experience etc.

For example I did not see any "fake" exchange, but I bypass all exchange without volume because if there are no volume then people dont trust to that exchange.

Or example for arbitrage, people thing that is easy but they are wrong. They must to count on fees when they want to make arbitrage and must to check walls because if transaction "stuck" and that wall gone they can not do arbitrage.

Conclusion, I answer you to both questions and if is topic for "fake exchange".

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Fake volumes are nothing. Before arbitrating on a new exchange, you should look for information about the exchange on the Internet. If the stock market has good reviews, it is a good idea to start with a small sum to check that everything is good. It is important for arbitration to know whether the active walle the coin you are about to arbitrate. It is also important to know how quickly the withdaw exchange confirms

• +1 1

There are dozens of fake exchanges on the internet right now and many people are not aware of them. Especially begginers because they think every exchange is safe and they don't do good research before accessing them

Fake discussion it's in all exchange in each forum or review to make some exchange favorite than other, For arbitrage i think just some coins the exchange can't put a fake volume in trading at famous exchange

Yes very important to do better research on that exchange before going ahead with the arbitrage trade, sometimes the volume you see can be manipulated to deceive traders, very important to apply caution when doing this.

👮‍♂️ 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:37 AM, Rares002 said:

There are dozens of fake exchanges on the internet right now and many people are not aware of them. Especially begginers because they think every exchange is safe and they don't do good research before accessing them

Which is why whenever I come across a newbie I tell them.the first thing they need to learn is how important is it to do research before investing their hard earned money because its really bad to lose your money on a fake exchange or a scam ico.

I would star directly with Bitance.net, this site tried to scam me once, but failed I was too smart for that, they even copied the yobit's chat.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:21 PM, Rebel said:

In comment I see there are so many fake exchange. That will be trap to identify a fake exchange.

fake exchanges are everywhere , beside this there are a real exchange that fake the volume in somecoins , i dont want to make them free publicity 

Fake exchanges are tricky and if you're not careful we will get caught up in them, I once wanted to try arbitrage and see a huge price difference on coin market, luckily I haven't been arbitrated because when I would choose an exchange that I would sell the spread was very large with an average order around 0.0001 USD, be careful.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 10/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

this is true, to avoid fraud you should use a well-known exchanger platform, at least the chosen platform has some reviews from people. extracting information must be done to avoid this type of fraud. iI you really can't get the information, you can ask by creating a thread in this forum or another forum that has cryptocurrency information capability.

I think fake exchange is very detrimental to arbitrators, they seem to have a high volume which actually only contains bots

I say this based on my previous experience with the arbitrage , I lost a good amount when I did this operation, I looked for a quick profit, but I was inexperienced to lose that because the portfolio was closed on the other platform.

Fake exchanges used to display fake volumes on their sites to attract customers. Most of the listed coins on CoinMarketCap seems to have attractive trade but low volume in reality. 

Fake exchanges are everywhere, but i think fake exchanges are easy to notice if it was legitimate or scam. if the site is really awful or bad then that's a hint that the exchange is not legit. so i think always do some research before using the exchange.

Let us have discussion about fake exchanges and how they fake it and all stuffs in this topic.

Very often we see people talk about arbitrage trade. It's true that arbitrage trade is a very good option to make money. For your info, arbitrage trade refers buying a cryptocurrency from an exchange where price is low and selling it in another where price is high. It may happen very often because of the supply and demand available in various exchanges.

Arbitrage trading may be profitable sometimes but it is a high risk method of earning and it is not recommended to beginners because it requires a large amount of investment to risk because if you do it with low investment you can't overcome the fees and you will gain nothing. The other danger of arbitrage trading is that exchange rates are changing fast and if you don't act quickly enough you may even lose money. Some transactions take longer than expected and you can't tell prices to stay steady until your transaction is done! I prefer to do daily trading and make profit through the market volatility within a single exchange rather than exchanging crypto between multiple exchanges. This is like crossing a narrow bridge.

The exchanges which gives the most best offers like lower price to sell or higher to buy than market those fakes. It is very easy to show a fake information on there site statistics or in the interface. It is completely on their hand. So i think there should be a network to control the exchange. 

There are lots of websites where one can very easily industry as well as trade your own cash next to this particular to understand a website possibly it is phony or even actual a person simply needs to evaluate the costs along with additional websites.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, xBDT Script said:

But, scammers are everywhere. You may see significant price on a particular exchange and decide to buy bitcoin from other exchange and sell into that particular exchange. Before doing that, don't forget to dig a little about the exchange you are going to deposit because they may use fake volume to attract arbitrage traders.

There are so many fake exchanges in the market and now i am not believing on any new exchange because i lost my so much money in new exchange they just got the money and then close their exchange for life time and now i just invest in old exchanges which are good and best for us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never knew about fake exchanges but I'm sure that several exchanges has range to far than others. When decide to trade there delay in long term period I should take ( 4 - 5 hours ) and the price gone. My fund already in that exchanges and that make me stress because can't do nothing.