Do you think centralized coins survive in market ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Do you think centralized coins survive in market ?

They do, even most companies which are regulated even banks prefer these centralized coins, Like XRP, I'm not so sure that this coins is centralized, I juts assumed that because of it's features.

Why not if centralized currency bring good concept if the developer stay active & try to develop to reach in top position then obviously centralized coin will survive.

• +1 1

Brought together coins as we found in the genuine market, are progressing nicely and they have more clients using their benefits. There are potential outcomes that bring together coins will have a superior favorable position over decentralizing coin. Give sit back and watch what the future hold for them and I a chance to imagine that a portion of the various unified coins certainly will endure the market rises and downswings, because of the way that they're corporate stages, and a few companies will endure showcase vacillations.

• +1 1

Yes brother centralized crypto exchange or crypto market survive or leading all crypto.All big exchange or crypto market is centralized .Binance polonix yobit huboi and many moe market survive whole crypto currency market.centralized market  voloum is more than dentrealized crypto market and ist also fast other type cryto market.

i like centralized some exchange withdraw system.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 2:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

I think many individuals will become very rich in the upcoming years by buying coins that today are nothing. As more and more people find cryptocoins useful there are going to be 3 mayor categories every coin will be judge by. Transaction speed, transaction fees, transaction privacy. The best coins in those categories will be the coins of the future in my humble opinion

• +1 1

I think now centralized coins will get less support, and everyone now thinks that decentralized coins will be more attractive.

• +1 1

I think a centralized coin will remain in the market and wait for prices to rise or fall. because they are part of this platform, so they are very important in it. this is just my opinion.

I'm staying away from centralized coins altogether, and I think that's generally good advice for anyone, especially newbies.  That was one of the huge selling points of bitcoin when it was introduced, ie, that it wasn't controlled by any person, organization, or government.  If an altcoin is centralized, how is it better than fiat currency?

I happen to like Dash, and some say it's centralized but it isn't.  There's a big difference between a coin having a governance organization and a coin being completely centralized (like ripple).

• +1 1

Centralized coins can survived in the market in terms of the regulation applied and the suppiy in the market. Centralized coins are much more more secured and the circulation in the market is fast.

• +1 1

I think investing in binance will make them go back to being rich like they used to be. because binance is one of the crypto with the biggest interests and users. after all binance already has their own exchanges. so users are never confused to use binance.

• +1 1

Coins survived on the market because they depends on their users and supporters. If a certain coin doesn't have supporters anymore then the coin will die. I think it's just the same with businesses, as long as the business is still gaining some profit, the business will continue to work or offer services for people. It just depends on the people who will support it.

• +1 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:04 AM, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

Centralized and decentralized are not the same systems. So It survival depends on people acceptance and interest on whether to participate or not.

The preference of most people of course is decentralized coins, because of the freedom and security it gives, but the technologies for these are still evolving so in the meantime, both of them are going to co-exist.

• +1 1

The Netbox.Browser infrastructure and its key product - Netbox.Browser - are the tools in the hands of a wide community of users, each and every one of which has and exercises their right to have a free global network owned by the. Stake your Netbox.Coins and get rewarded. Netbox.Browser is not just a web browser, but a blockchain node. Participate in blockchain infrastructure with PoS and get rewarded. The more Netbox.Browsers there are online, the more fast and stable Netbox.Chain is. The whole architecture of Netbox.Chain is designed to provide rewards for active Netbox.Browser users.

• +2 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:37 AM, bobjoemega said:

Yeah brother, i still think that centralized coin can do better in the markets, i'm already in CREXcoin, from the CREX24 platform, and BNB from Binance, even if there are a lot of doubts about this last one, because there are a rumors that the total supply for this coin is more than what they are showing in their platform and also in market cap, and the most important is: what will happen, when Binance keep burning their coin until it get to 0 ? 

Exactly my point. Thanks for writing it out mate. And I think it's gonna survive and also can get to a great profit level in the future! We just gotta wait and watch! 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Cryptohash said:

Do you think it will survive in upcoming days will people again make a individual rich again ?

Not sure really, but the market's sentiment is split among centralized and decentralized cryptocurrencies. Libra does offer something, but I'm not going to use their cryptocurrency since it's just a clear attempt of stealing people's information about their purchases, and is another attempt to invading privacy for advertisers purposes.

XRP is decentralized as far as I know, but is only considered somewhat centralized since more than half of the network is controlled by fewer addresses.

• +1 1

Survive? Yes sure they will survive. But about the price sure i think will always decreased time to time,

Because basicly people need freedom about their financial. So if using the centralized coin i think that is not really freedom, because the inside blockchain that coin have some people controlling. They maybe can doing wrong choice and will lead to error in the blockchain and our transaction can be not valid.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think the opposite or maybe because I prefer a decentralized system?  I don't know, but what I see as centralizing coins can make coins worthless.  Evidence that decentralization is more viable than coin centralization is a fact that the price of Bitcoin can soar high.

• +1 1

Yep. EOS, TRON, STELLAR are all pretty centralized and they're doing pretty well. Not too many people care about decentralization anymore for some reason.

Yes .centralised coins can be regualted at some desired price and it can be controlled.but if we compare it with decentralised cryptocurrency then surviving is doubtful for the cebtralised one.

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake
  • +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 7:00 AM, Cryptohash said:

Will history repeat again ?

Most of them invest again in Ripple , Stellar lumen , Binance coin and Tron . 

Upcoming project Libra and gram tokens

What's your opinion about them do you support it ?

I think these coins would use only for payment purposes due to stability. They are centralized coin and there price would be stable. I think they would survive but only for payments. They could not be assets like btc or other big coins.

• +1 1

I think one of the reasons why Centralized Coins cannot fully survive in this cryptocurrency tariff is because the ecosystem created by this market is actually completely decentralizedThat is the price of the coins depending on the demand and the people, but if there is no such thing if centralized it can lead to various problems and that is why I think that Centralized can never survive in the market

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Smith roy said:

I think that often the central currency is being unrecognized and sold at a lower price than they would be on corporate platforms and in the corporate markets. The price rise in the corporate markets makes it easier to earn a living.

They are not recognise in most case, but the way they are hated show that they have no future

May be they can survive in the market.If their price keep on rising.Higher prices higher chances  of investment and growth of that currency.

I do not think that centralized coin will survive in market and decentralized coin can not survive.According to my opinion Decentralized coin have much trust of trader and investor in market.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:35 PM, starwalkerz said:

I think that some of the numerous centralized coins definitely will survive the market upswings and downswings, due to the fact that they're corporate platforms, and some corporations will survive market fluctuations.

Yes you are right as there are many such coins maybe some of them would survive the swings of market. It is the matter of time i think its difficult to predict.