What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?. - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

What's your favorite exchange you used for trading and why do you prefer that exchange over others?.

It is undeniable that binance is one of the exchangers with a high level of liquidity, which means that almost all cryptocurrency registered in binance has an active movement because of the many active members of the exchange, but do not forget huobi or hitbtc, because both are also exchanges that have liquidity levels high.

My favourite exchanger is binance. There are multiple reasons like its most trusted and the trading voulume is huge instead of other exchangers. Its transactions are very fastly like deposit and withdrawal. I get a good profit through binance. I am working on it by a day trader. Binance has great projects for its users and most of the traders are worked hereAnd thats why i prefer binance to other exchangers. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the suitable exchange for beginners is yobit, yobit has a simple menu and every beginner can transact here, there are many campaigns that beginners can participate in, such as the CryptoTalk campaign, airdrop. Beginners can start trading without capital by following the CryptoTalk campaign, they will get 1000 satoshis for each post.

I like yobit exchange and binance exchange because they are safe to me and i can use them to stake my coins and earn profit without large risk. I use both of them because they are all good.

Try to exchange yobit, in my opinion yobit is the best exchange right now, there are lots of campaigns there and yobit exchange doesn't need kyc. The transaction fee is also quite cheap, but it depends on the type of coin you have. I highly recommend yobit as a very profitable exchange for you.

I utilized BTC Alpha and lost all the coins with them due to helpless help and no recuperation for wallets. I am presently hoping to begin at Yobit with limited quantities and learn new things, and so on.

My number one exchange is yobit. I have used to it for a lot of transactions and I am very pleased with their operations. Yobit is very good and also they have good coins which you can also chose to invest in investbox for profits.

In my opinion the best exchange in the cryptotalk world is the yobit exchange because it's working speed is fast. And I choose this platform because it's smooth to apply and and also navigate. It is the safest from the scammers and hackers. Also it's transaction fee is low than others. And that's why I love to work with it.

In my opinion the best exchange in the cryptotalk world is the yobit exchange because it's working speed is fast. And I choose this platform because it's smooth to apply and and also navigate. It is the safest from the scammers and hackers. Also it's transaction fee is low than others. And that's why I love to work with it

My favorite exchange is Binance, it is simple, they have good support, and I have not had any problems from scams or things like that, their mobile application is excellent

My favorite exchange is Yobit

YoBit trading fees are relatively straightforward. The platform charges a fixed fee for both makers and takers, taking 0.20% per trade. Unlike with other exchanges, it does not have a trading volume-based fee tier system, which makes the platform slightly more expensive for high volume traders. In contrast, low volume retail traders should not notice any difference when compared with other popular cryptocurrency trading platforms.

12.png

The only  exchange I will prefer is yobit.net because it as alot of benefits such such ability to invest in the investbox and earn more profit on the coin and  Vmining. Buying a miner and earn daily profit. Yobit.net is the exchange for me.

Coinbase is one of the best exchanges for its airdrops and events that it carries out, there are many services in which they are allied and facilitates payments to be made on different platforms, as is binance one of the best exchanges in the market

Binance. They have a lot of users, which are making a lot of transactions. So transactions are giving money for exchange, and that's money they can invest in improvement of their platform.

Well, i always like to exchange everything i have for btc,if the market is bad it goes  to usdt but only on apecial occasions. greetings. 

Definitely Binance. Different ways to withdraw, trade, invest. A very complete page and I think it's the top 1 of all. A greeting.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:04 PM, Pa2dara4 said:

The cryptocurrency industry is evolving and the exchange sector is one of those sector this evolvement can be highly noticed. We have numerous exchange raging from decentralized to centralized exchanges making a name for themselves. If you were to recommend an exchange to a newbie that just joined the industry, having zero or no knowledge in regards to selecting a quality exchange, which exchange will your refer the user to and why that exchange?.

In my case I have recommended to many newbies the CREX24 exchange for its simple interface and has no minimum deposit in the vast majority of the coins listed, in addition when you are going to exchange you can do it with extremely low amounts, on the other hand its verification or KYC is super simple and almost everything we can do without the 2FA of the google app but with codes that send to the mail or link very easy to access to complete withdrawals or enter the platform from other IPs.

start saying that its very difficult choose a single exchange rigth now because the crypto wolrd its changing so fast, descentralized exchanges are the future im not tired to said it. Its truth, uniswap when gas went down

On 9/27/2019 at 1:04 PM, Pa2dara4 said:

The cryptocurrency industry is evolving and the exchange sector is one of those sector this evolvement can be highly noticed. We have numerous exchange raging from decentralized to centralized exchanges making a name for themselves. If you were to recommend an exchange to a newbie that just joined the industry, having zero or no knowledge in regards to selecting a quality exchange, which exchange will your refer the user to and why that exchange?.

There are a wide variety of pages for the exchange. It is requested to register or, directly, connect the portfolio that you want to use. In the second case, the user must already have a portfolio to store their funds; while the first allows you to create a new one. They do not usually request documents for the yobit registry, binance recommend

My favourite exchange is Yobit.net.

I am using this exchange from last one year.

I prefer that exchange over others because it has great plans for investbox. They launched mining service.

They work in a better way now.

Hi good day!

So far my favorite Exchange when it comes to interacting is yobit, due to its 24-hour customer service and guarantees privacy of operations.

My favorite exchange is yobit platform, but different from yobit platform there have some others exchanges thats I can suggest such as binance, kucoin, bittrex, gate.io

• +2 1

I use the yobit exchange, as there are a large number of unique projects on which you can earn money. Now, for example, I have invested in virtual mining. I also use the binance exchange. They have less commission for trading.

My best exchange is yobit in now a days.

At first my best exchange was binance but yobit breaks like wall for binance. Now yobot is launching new featires more and more.

Viming is the latest good thing.

CryptoTalk btc campaign is also wonderful.

Hi good day!
Well there are a lot of Exchange currently, my favorite is yobit, because it is reliable, safe, anonymous, easier to use, without KYC and has a friendly interface.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.