Reported Posts - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
julerz12

Reported Posts

On 10/27/2019 at 12:09 PM, julerz12 said:

I was just wondering; I've been reporting some non-sense, off topic and plain spam posts from numerous users on this forum, hoping it will help on reducing the burden of moderators but where can I see if these reports got handled or accepted?

In one forum I know (Let's just call it BTCtalk 😄 ), users can actually check if their reports got handled or not, even the accuracy of their reports can be viewed via statistics.

Is there a feature like that on this forum? Here on Cryptotalk?

I'm asking 'cause I can't seem to find any info about it on the profile/settings page.

Indeed yes,

so far i don't see any feature of seeing or checking the status of reported post, but there are so many post that have been cleaned out recently so i think your reports have been handled by moderators.

I'm glad you have reported Posts, some non-sense, off topic and plain spam posts etc. So that it will improve the quality of this forum. I have never seen the feature you are looking for, but if I get an off topic and a spam post, I will save the URL by clicking the date before reporting, then after a while reporting, if the post has been deleted, it means that our report has been received by the moderator.

Unfortunately it doesn't have a feature but I think it will update soon because that is important reminder. But this time I noticed that the admin and moderators can handle that thing.

The admin of the cryptotalk shouldmake a widget that shows total users of website in the main page. If the users reduce. The moderator should control this about reducing members.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:09 AM, julerz12 said:

I was just wondering; I've been reporting some non-sense, off topic and plain spam posts from numerous users on this forum, hoping it will help on reducing the burden of moderators but where can I see if these reports got handled or accepted?

In one forum I know (Let's just call it BTCtalk 😄 ), users can actually check if their reports got handled or not, even the accuracy of their reports can be viewed via statistics.

I'm asking 'cause I can't seem to find any info about it on the profile/settings page.

Is there any benefit to know our reported post statistic? I wonder will we get paid by reporting spam posts?

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

There is no such kind of feature in this forum yet as it is a new forum but the admin and moderators are doing their best to stop spamming here.

I think you should ask the admin or moderator directly to get valid information and not just an opinion. because this is related to the report, and it is indeed important to report spammers.

Seeing as cryptotalk is a new site when compared to bitcointalk it still lacks some of the features that it offers I do not think there is a way you yourself can access that information however if you are able to contact an admin or mod about you inquiry I am sure they can let you know how your reports were handled.

Don't hesitate, moderators do their job well and see all your reports. You should not be afraid and help them do a good deed. Reports bad messages and topics every day, every second.

I think you have to include proof that the account or post you report is proven guilty, usually it will be quickly handled. And you can also see whether your report is processed or not by monitoring the account.

I don't think we have such feature yet in this forum but not to worry the admins and moderator are doing a job well done on that part. 

On 10/27/2019 at 12:09 PM, julerz12 said:

i think,there is none here. but if you reported,i think moderators/admins will take actions for that. so dont worry mich,thwy know their jobs.

Once you reported someone,admins or the team will surely take action for that,so don't doubt the admins here. They know their jobs.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:03 PM, Muniru said:

This site needs some additional updates, because a lot is still missing now. It will be carried in the near future want.

Yes there is so many thing that is need to be implement to this forum i beleive with time they will improve .

I think there is no feature like to see if your reports are accepted or not but you can talk to the support and see that, I never report any post to see if they replied to my report or not

I don't think that there is any such feature where you will be show of your reported posts situations, when you report any post it goes to the moderators and admin and they reconfirm such posts if it would containing any unusual things with it then it will be deleted.

Yeah it is true that there are many posts which are reported by the admins.Because many useless and spam posts are being created by the users sometimes.These kind of posts should be reported 

Bitcointalk is very much customized while cryptotalk is very new forum, it will take time to implement customized feature like you referred to.

I have reported a lot of posts, I can assure you that moderators are taking steps too fast than you can imagine unless none of the moderators are online. But since I'm a member who report a lot the Posts that broke the rules, only minutes after I send the report, I came back to find it has been deleted,
This means that all those reports are taken seriously.

Reported post is very harmful for every cryptotalk account.So don't make bad post to get report's

On 11/4/2019 at 11:15 AM, s888 said:

may be there is an option in the setting or profile where u can check the reported posts and know about it that which action is taken by the moderator there must be all information included

Actually it is an act of a moderator who can check posts that have been reported because it violates the terms but you can see it in the information including entering the profile or in the settings so that it can be corrected in the future.

I think here not such type of sections or systems to verify reported post. You are comparing An elephant with a Sheep. Btctalk is oldest crypto related forum and cryptotalk is just started their journey.  Though,  moderators and admins are working very hard to build a strong forum.

5 hours ago, Rj Rakib112278 said:

I think there is no feature to see if your reports are acceptable, but you can talk to support and see, I never post if they've responded to my report.

People do not even bother to report, do you think they will have time to ask support about the status of the report??!!

On 10/27/2019 at 12:23 PM, julerz12 said:

Great to know there's another user here who helps on reporting those pesky posts. 😄

I see. I just thought such feature has already been added on this forum and only few people knows about it.

Well, this forums sure is still on working progress but if ever they implemented such feature, it would be great. Helps the reporters to keep track of their reports. Another possibility is to maybe add a badge to reporters (this isn't that necessary tho).

So agree. It will really be great because I really wanna see the results regarding my reports. How it was handled or what actions were taken if possible. I also wanna see how many reports I have made, I bet that will be very exciting. Seeing how many violators we have reported. Will motivate me even more to hunt for more violators to be reported.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092