Real investments with btc and crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Real investments with btc and crypto

On 10/27/2019 at 8:02 AM, saintelincon said:

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

And charities that can be paid with bitcoin and cryptos.

so far i have not tried investing in real estate with bitcoin or investment banks the reason i have no exprience , if i think its better to invest in coins staking in the market there are a lot and safe investment offers.

Is there is any investments that we can do with btc or crypto that is like real estate or other "banks-like" investments? Where its safer than all these investments risk in btc world.

You need to know that blockchain and cryptocurrency have been developed for several projects that have something to do with real estate. But at this time the form of investment is not recommended there is a risk of scam. In my opinion the best is just buying bicoin as your asset and selling it, selling it at a high price.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:44 AM, teminalibug said:

Apart from the exchanges that gives you opportunities to invest your money there are gambling sites as well that allows you to invest your money for daily interest.

Yeah that's true but i think that's very risky to do when you are investing on some gambling sites because you could lose huge amount of money. I think the best way for investment is to use some exchanges that are very trusted by many people. Did you get my point?  Sorry for my english, i'm not good at it. 

• +1 1

Since crypto is not yet fully adopted by government or any institutions, i think it's hard to find something like that kind of investment using bitcoin, the way i only know is you can use your bitcoin to convert it in fiat currency and then invest it like real estate since all government, companies or institutions are dependent of fiat currency.

I am lacking detailed information about it. There used to be a number of ICO projects based on real estate. But I did not really follow its development. Maybe you have to double check on the bitcointalk forum to make sure

although bitcoin has no governing body comparing it to currencies of countries, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still investments. Intangible investments are one of the most high paying investments, cryptocurrency might be an example. 

BTC is the best for investment if you have god money and we can make good money through it so just invest in crypto business and i hope you got high profit than the other businesses and there is no any other good business where we will get high profit than the crypto business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, Sweettiger said:

This is something very dangerous suggestion you gave, lending is too risky don't you know that?

I would rather go to buy coins in which I knew those coins listed on top in the market rather other suggestion here that I read here in this thread.

Lending is dangerous? Then binance is dangerous too because they have a lending program where you can get a daily fixed interest.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Most of the crypto investment you can find in crypto exchange sites, but also you can invest your money on the new crypto projects.

13 minutes ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

Well, if you are looking for something legal, I would advise you to look for security tokens, this is the only legal way to invest in something like a real state, but in a cryptocurrency ecosystem.

i like your suggestion sounds professional, but what exactly are security token, I mean why are they called security coins and an example of some of them would be great.

Well of course there are like in Yobit, Binance and others, I think you can do it. then is there any charity that can be paid for with cerypto transactions. I have heard there is a church that provides payment for donations with crypto. I forgot which country it happened in.

Yes, i came across one on this forum, I can't remember which section but if your search you can find the topic

I don't think anyone would dare to open that type of investment with a purchase using cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency has a high level of fluctuation. If you are still looking for, how about you exchange with bitcoin to usd and make the investment you mentioned using usd, this is simple.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:54 PM, Shuaib said:

In my country there is no opportunity of real investment through Bitcoin as it is prohibited in my country but there are some websites in which you can invest in real

Btc not just in your country is illegal it will illegal in almost all the world just some countries will allow this and they can use this freely but soon i hope in all over the world crypto is legal and i am sure that we make good profit on that time because crypto investment is increase and coins price will touch the sky

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many way to invest with Bitcoin, Yobit on of them on their InvestBox option and not just Bitcoin also with other cryptocurrencies, also you have Freebitco you can invest your Bitcoin and you get interest 4.08% yearly, and the interest added to your account every day.

I think there are some real investments that we can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coins especially in some exchanges. I'm not really sure if your investments in exchanges are secured and surely safe, because once they got hacked you will lose your investments and also it is hard to trust people through online. I'm not sure if they are some banks that supports crypto.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:15 PM, Basad said:

There are many charity programs out there that accept crypto as a mean of payment they mostly accept BTC and ETH, Bitcoin is a good investment but find an estate type of investment is rare they are all in form of hype

Yes, what you are saying is that there are already many charity programs out there that accept crypto as a means of payment and even transaction instruments that most of them accept BTC and ETH in exchange for with real money, including there are several churches that use crypto as a means of payment that received with BTC.
Most likely they do something like that because they know about bitcoin that has a good investment so they use BTC and ETH.

of course there is one of them on ethereum where they will provide the latest smart contrac when ethereum 2.0 is launched. the smart contrac that I read is that if you invest there and save just one coin from ETH then you will be given a reward that doesn't know how much value.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:02 AM, saintelincon said:

why do you look for such investments? because we came to crypto to run away from those lame investments in real estate because we cant make so much money while in crypto we can make a lot more in a month.

Well, you can invest in yobit exchanger, there have an investbox that you can invest your coins to be doubled or triplee but there has no win win situation, you can be lose anytime and there has a risk to invest because there has a possible to lose all your coins.

First of all learn completely about crypto. After that you will find automatically a good investment opputunity when will u able to study Technical analysis.

On 10/27/2019 at 3:02 AM, saintelincon said:

I don't see the need for such investment of you are in crypto you can buy coins of actual working projects lile bittube which ia exactly lile YouTube but it pays in crypto. There are many companies you can invest your money in.