Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which one is more profitable in year 2020 ?

I have no information about master node so I don't select, but in my opinion stacking is profitable, because mining need so much money high prices equipment, so when we invest in stacking is more profitable to compare mining.

Make a clean mind that if we buy bitcoin and after a while bitcoin price upward thrust to twenty okay then we get most effective 2x profit or maximum 3x.however if we purchase other true alts coin then we are able to make minimum of 10x income .pinnacle 20 cash are appropriate for investment.

I think that the best form of obtaining cryptocurrencies in the year 2020 is trading, investing and working on forums because mining after half has become unprofitable and the signature cannot be obtained easily and it is a temporary profit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Truely speaking i have no idea about the three of these. I have never tried these three. But in future I would like to try all the three. I have heard about this in this platform only many times. But I never understood what it means

This has usually led to lower tiers of interest in mining altcoins, as Bitcoin continues to dominate the marketplace capitalization of the industry. furthermore, many altcoins have inadequate buying and selling quantity, making it tough to cash out profits after mining.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:06 PM, Honny143 said:

I have no information about master node so I don't select, but in my opinion stacking is profitable, because mining need so much money high prices equipment, so when we invest in stacking is more profitable to compare mining.

Yes and I think that it is great that you will know about the things that you can do in cryptocurrencies to earn money because you can earn passively here which I think is great because it will not require that much energy. 

I thought trading would be profitable in 2020, but you did not add this option to the list. As for mining, it became less profitable in 2020.

Trading of course is the most profitable of all,but if i am going to choose on those 3 mentioned above,well,i will go with staking. Staking big amount of coins give us big amount of interest also and it is safe where we earn while doing nothing and spending,unlike with mining where,there are things need to consider including electricity.

My personal opinion is that the most profitable thing for this year of the three options you propose is mining because it is much easier to get Bitcoin than the rest of the options

I am started reading and investing some of my money into the cryptocurrency as I am new so I don't have much experience and idea to go for mining or staking and master nodes even expect mining first time I have heard about these two names if you elaborate me so it will help me a lot to understand your topic.

I think mining is more profitable ! but now a days it's need a huge power to make good profits from it ! in the past it was easy to work in mining and it was good way to earn !

All areas can be profitable, but all of them need education and experience, and there are some of them that need capital, but I prefer trading and for mining, I think it is dangerous because the prices of its devices are very high and it needs a lot of electrical energy

To be honest, mining is very profitable if you will get a legit company to mine for you or if you can afford mining tools you can mining yourself at home. But am not using mining sites because many of them are scammers and they can steal your money, am just trading and i earn profit with that.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well I don't really know which of this will be more profitable because I don't do any of them, I prefer doing trading or just holding to make profit, so I think holding and trading will be more profitable in the year 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/2/2020 at 3:54 PM, Kutulay said:

If you have seen a Bitcoin price chart over the past 30 days, then due to recent damage, the price has dropped by almost 15%. Thus, investments at this time can be useful for the return on investment if they can be held for several days or more. Now it is a sage zone at the price of Bitcoin.

Yes I thinj that you are right and I think that bitcoin is still a great coin because they are getting higher in their price which I think is great because people are earning more in bitcoin and in Altcoins and I think tsht it will be great for them 

In my going on I bottle expression that the a good variety earnings box be achieved by using buying and selling nowadays as the bazaar appreciate of every coin is increasing.

All the three can be more profitable not only in 2020 but for the future. Only think you need to have is patience for every thing. If you have more powerful equipment then you can make huge profit, staking even makes huge profit but you have to have patience if you don't have patience then you can't make any profit.

Passive income is profitable at any year but i never try mining and staking cryptocurrency. What is more profitable for me is by holding Bitcoin and other altcoin and sell it if there's a price increase. And for me it is the safest and easy way of earning money with cryptocurrency.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:36 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the major passive income stream which is consistent from the starting stage of crypto.

• Mining 
  • Staking 
  • Master-nodes

Give me your suggestion which is best and specify the coin ? I just wished to know 🙂

Day by day people losing hope from mining. Because after halving it's reward decrease and the cost of mining increase. And I think master node and staking investment will be good decision. But master-nodes is better than staking. Because here we get more profit than staking.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

From a you listed although I have not participate in any of them but I read and learn about the Masternode and of cause is very profitable and trusted if you get a good project to invest in.

I think the most profitable thing in 2020 is to keep stocks The price of every currency in the crypto market is likely to rise in the future If we buy and stock up now, we will get double profit if the price goes up. In that case I have a good stock of currencies.

I think the most profitable way this year will definitely be trading or investment. Either of this two pays on a daily basis. And it has 50% of not losing your coin compared to gambling sites.

Personally i believe that mining is not very profitable unless you ave the right equipment. If you are looking to do it from the comfort of your home, on your personal machine then you will not make much and the electricity charges will be much higher. Gambling is very risky and should be avoided at all costs because you will ultimately always lose in the end as you play more and more. I think that the most profitable is working on this forum by making posts and another way, if you are good at analyzing the market is to trade. These are great ways to earn and greater ways to make profits.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I didn't know about Master-nodes but now yes as i had to google that for a bit 😛

I would say that another most profitable action you can take to achieve the most profit at 2020 is (as always) gambling.

Gambling has so many ways for you to profit either low, high strategies with passive incoming by letting your strategy run.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think that the most profitable way to have passive income is too hold master-node, but you need very big start capital to create it, so I prefer staking, because all I need to earn such way is to buy tokens and hold them, nothing more