What happens in the Yobit exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

What happens in the Yobit exchange?

Trading is off since 4 candles (40 minutes)
Strangely, however, no news of this has been announced on Twitter
Yobit has always been announcing on Twitter any stops even if short
This case is really weird, I hope there won't be any hack

2019-10-26_102907.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

4 hours ago, susilabai said:

I have been trading LTC from morethen 1 hr and did not faced any problem in in trading. Just check whether their is any problem with your account

No, the problem was with Yobit, but it was resolved after about an hour
You can check Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum trading charts, you will notice that there is a gap of 1 Hour without any buying or selling

28 minutes ago, iqram7970 said:

It's not a problem at all. It happens on every exchages sometimes and it is also resolved. I already traded my btc on youbit into npxs and I didn't find any difficulty at all. It's going on as usual. I am happy to trade on yobit.

Yes, this problem happens with all the exchanges, but what I found strange is that there was no announcement of the problem in Yobit's account on Twitter

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, mostawda3 said:

Yes, this problem happens with all the exchanges, but what I found strange is that there was no announcement of the problem in Yobit's account on Twitter

i did not follow their twitter account but there must be a special page on yobit site just for important news.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

10 minutes ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

i did not follow their twitter account but there must be a special page on yobit site just for important news.

Did the exchange stop trading for an hour is not important information?
I think it is very important information, it should be announced immediately

So what was the news since a day already passed and we need to find the better solution and news from Yobit Developers.

Did anyone contacted to their support team?

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

Did the exchange stop trading for an hour is not important information?
I think it is very important information, it should be announced immediately

thats what i say my friend. i mean yobit twitter account is not enough.some news must be on first page of yobit to alarm traders...

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, kylepresz said:

Which coin is this? Those lines which you highlighted just mean that there have been no buy or sell orders in that period and that the price has remained unchanged while there have been no orders. It's very common and nothing to worry about.

seen from the picture that shows a number around 9000, I think it is a bitcoin chart *cmiiw. But ya I think no buy or sell is common in every exchanges.

It is really quite strange that the exchange did not report any hacks or even bugs in its system, I hope it was some kind of" doctrine " that just tested the system itself. Because otherwise it looks quite strange, because not every day you can see it.

Maybe the traders of that coin rest or no deals of trade happen because sometimes it happens to every exchange. I think there is no abnormal happen there.

Its depend which pair you are trading if you trade pairs with tokens things like that can happen because of low investors but if this happen in altcoins pair may be there was a problem with your browser so you were supposed to clear cache.

Maybe there is no trades that time so that's why showed up no volume, or no buying coins that time or maybe  there is bug? well it will go back to normal.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some time yobit update their site and security to give users better experience. That time we have to face some problem. Like trading problem is one of them. Recently I face this kind of problem too. But they solve this problem as soon as they can.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have heard about what happened at yobit but apparently it was repaired and fixed right after that, I don't know the reason, maybe it's an error or an overloaded system. Thankfully, the current yobit has no problems

On 10/28/2019 at 5:48 PM, kylepresz said:

Which coin is this? Those lines which you highlighted just mean that there have been no buy or sell orders in that period and that the price has remained unchanged while there have been no orders. It's very common and nothing to worry about.

It's possible that the candlestick graph that OP linked was for some unusual coin that wasn't being traded for an hour. That is one possible theory. But I see how that can make some people tense.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

i think it is just a bug problem bro because yobit exchange already have some little bug problems.

but they work very fast when any bug problem created and solve instantly. 

No there was not a problem of hacks or scams sometimes exchanges restricts trade through it due to unavailability or due to any other reasons for which the trading of currency get off for a short period of time.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:17 PM, Finnalygist said:

what was the news since a day already conceded and we ought to discover the beat mixture and news from Yobit Developers.

Did everyone contacted to their support team?

I don't think anyone will contact yobit's support if their account hasn't lost a single coin. Maybe there really wasn't a transaction at that time.

Sometimes there may be some issues on exchange do such things happen don't worry bro in such time ,they will solve it easily. But they should post in twitter.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/26/2019 at 12:38 PM, mostawda3 said:

Trading is off since 4 candles (40 minutes)
Strangely, however, no news of this has been announced on Twitter
Yobit has always been announcing on Twitter any stops even if short
This case is really weird, I hope there won't be any hack

2019-10-26_102907.png

I don't know but I don't know why the chart is that bad until now... And it is really strange maybe a problem or just no buy and sell.

it is not new that online sites are having any issues so don't panic. maybe there are just some needs of system upgrade. i am not really sure but this not only happens on yobit but also on some other exchange.

Yobit exchange is a great platform to do exchanges and trading. It is very good and safe. But sometimes it creates some problem in trading rate and exchange.