Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

Didn't realize this was a feature on this site but what if you worked on your post on a document sheet and copied and pasted it here, would the glue marks still show? but nonetheless good feature to have as it helps us determine plagiarised content.

There are so many copy/paster in this forum but sometime it is difficult to find those people. Moderators and admins knew when that certain person is copy/paster, we just need to help them and report those other copy/pasters to make their jobs easier. 

On 10/25/2019 at 9:36 AM, xBDT Script said:

I was having a conversation with @cryptosix about a trick which I think an indicator of copy pasting. Lately there are users who are copy pasting posts from the same post. For example in a long post they are copying someones post and pasting it at the end of the conversation. This way the reader actually finds the post useful for the topic and finds it on topic too.

Only the poster who posted it who can spot it and it happened with me several time. But I think there is this trick too which can determines by quoting a post however I am not really sure about it coz I did not have enough time to verify it. Here is what, let me explain:

1. Original and this is looking really normal

2. Possible copy paste (I am using image to show it.)

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Check in both image and one this is common in the quote.

Do you see the glue formatting?

Try yourself and you will see in a copy pasted content the glue formatting is visible. I would like few users to confirm it that in this case if we go back and check the other posts of the topic then do we get a similar one?

Thank you.

Copying and pasting happens in almost every websites. Especially in forums that reward members for their activities such as this forum. But instead of stealing another members ideas, simply compose your own message in a simple way. 

Okay.I get your point. I have also seen it and maybe the members who are doing it are only here for money. Its really disappointing to say but they don't want to gain any knowledge. I think we should encourage them for not doing copy pasting but writing their own. This will be a benefit for them and for the forum as well.

for this type of users our posts are facing problems and we not getting any value here.i have not seen the previous of mine actually but i am sure spammers are doing this with me because my real comments are deleted every day at least 2/3 

Dont do that because your account will banned ! be careful ! and we need really to help the admins to catch the scammers ! I think when we react to his comment or post they will notice that 

Nobody is copying and pasting because they will delete these comments and I think they will block you, we need moderators and support staff in order to stop the members who copy and paste this is very annoying

It is not allowed to copy paste comments and post. I saw two accounts here that are having the exact comment and why did is happening? I think the moderators should check on this members and not deleting posts which are not violating rules.

With many copy pasters, the moderator will really be aware of that and will be on hand with cryptotalk. That would be fair.

Edited by Jesoy
Lack of words

yes i think so. in this forum we have not seen yet anyone to get banned. You have lives I mean points to get alert. after that you get banned forever.

Copying cannot be forgiven on this forum. Need to understand where the original and where copypast. Atleast check time of posts. I hate them. It's horrible. Why they do that. :(

On 1/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, samislam said:

for this type of users our posts are facing problems and we not getting any value here.i have not seen the previous of mine actually but i am sure spammers are doing this with me because my real comments are deleted every day at least 2/3 

Yes you are right about the admins deleted every day 2 or 3 parts but some time the admins delete 20 or 30 post too it is very hard to recover you deleted post and make the next 30.

There really is such a problem. There are tricky users here. Yesterday I came across a duplicate topic from one user in english only. This topic has been here for a long time, but it was created by a russian-speaking user and it was in russian.

However, there are too much of them. We needmore people who share the same vision.

Some people have the habit of copying and pasting others work just for their post to count but that's bad you don't have to write that long to make your point at least they should try and make their own view based on a topics it can be short to just 100 character total. No need to copying someone thought and idea make your own. 

I'm a bit confused there. Have they copy your first side of the topic and paste it at the end of their post? I think even they are doing this, they will be caught by mods.

On 10/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

I was having a conversation with @cryptosix about a trick which I think an indicator of copy pasting. Lately there are users who are copy pasting posts from the same post. For example in a long post they are copying someones post and pasting it at the end of the conversation. This way the reader actually finds the post useful for the topic and finds it on topic too.

Only the poster who posted it who can spot it and it happened with me several time. But I think there is this trick too which can determines by quoting a post however I am not really sure about it coz I did not have enough time to verify it. Here is what, let me explain:

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Try yourself and you will see in a copy pasted content the glue formatting is visible. I would like few users to confirm it that in this case if we go back and check the other posts of the topic then do we get a similar one?

Thank you.

Hey friend I agree to your post but I heard that when member dong copy other friends comment and paste the message in our comments when admin have access to their and give them the warning point someday ago my friend account was banned for doing copying pasted comments so we all avoid this it's a bad thing 

On 10/25/2019 at 4:46 PM, Elton23 said:

I am slightly confused here. Are you saying that a user may type a small amount of words and then copy someones post and add it to their post to make it appear original? I guess it would be hard for moderators to detect this as direct copy/paste.. 

On 10/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, xBDT Script said:

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Thank you.

So based on what I think on the image you post here, it's like they have the same thought on their post but different in structure of the statement. Correct me if I'm wrong. 🙂

Какие же колебания вы испытываете еЕсли вы не очень уверены, то просто напишите, что это может быть случай копрования/вставки и просто напишите несколько слов, почему вы так думаете.

Я обычно говорю: "возможна копи-паста"

Если у меня есть ссылка, то я говорю: "скопируйте Пастер" и дайте ссылку ссылки.

So basically this is against the rule. Maybe some post maybe misunderstood by some of us because of some part of its post is same to the other one. Once can be forgiven but if you they did the same format, well its better to report.

This is going to be bad, i think the moderators have to do something to catch those who are that copy pasting trick.. Other members use a lot of effort and time to post useful content then some members they just copy and pasting them very easily.. thats not a good thing.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes there is a lot of copy paste, and now there is a new thing that users copy some words from the first comment and some from second and some from third or other comments and with this way they can't be known as a copy paste, I hope the forum Admin can do something about that

Maybe if your post got deleted there will be the reason behind that. Maybe you are copy/paste the comment or something that can't be allowed in this forum. Always check if your post got deleted.