Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

On 10/25/2019 at 5:36 AM, xBDT Script said:

I was having a conversation with @cryptosix about a trick which I think an indicator of copy pasting. Lately there are users who are copy pasting posts from the same post. For example in a long post they are copying someones post and pasting it at the end of the conversation. This way the reader actually finds the post useful for the topic and finds it on topic too.

Only the poster who posted it who can spot it and it happened with me several time. But I think there is this trick too which can determines by quoting a post however I am not really sure about it coz I did not have enough time to verify it. Here is what, let me explain:

1. Original and this is looking really normal

2. Possible copy paste (I am using image to show it.)

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Check in both image and one this is common in the quote.

Do you see the glue formatting?

Try yourself and you will see in a copy pasted content the glue formatting is visible. I would like few users to confirm it that in this case if we go back and check the other posts of the topic then do we get a similar one?

Thank you.

Yeah it highlights it, but not all the time, a person who is copy pasting can easily change the mark, but its also the good way to spot it, good post mate. 

On 25‏/10‏/2019 at 10:36, xBDT Script said:

I was having a conversation with @cryptosix about a trick which I think an indicator of copy pasting. Lately there are users who are copy pasting posts from the same post. For example in a long post they are copying someones post and pasting it at the end of the conversation. This way the reader actually finds the post useful for the topic and finds it on topic too.

Only the poster who posted it who can spot it and it happened with me several time. But I think there is this trick too which can determines by quoting a post however I am not really sure about it coz I did not have enough time to verify it. Here is what, let me explain:

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Try yourself and you will see in a copy pasted content the glue formatting is visible. I would like few users to confirm it that in this case if we go back and check the other posts of the topic then do we get a similar one?

Thank you.

Hello dear friends.  We are facing a serious problem in this forum, which is copying and then pasting. I have noticed since I entered this forum that there are people who violate the rules of the forum by copying and pasting operations. This thing is bad and harmful because it does not achieve benefit or benefit to others. We know that we are here to exchange information and interest.

On 10/25/2019 at 10:36 AM, xBDT Script said:

wd8zAXm.png

3wF10AD.png

Thank you.

Hello dear friends.  We are facing a serious problem in this forum, which is copying and then pasting. I have noticed since I entered this forum that there are people who violate the rules of the forum by copying and pasting operations. This thing is bad and harmful because it does not achieve benefit or benefit to others. We know that we are here to exchange information and interest.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:57 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

The "glue" or white text highlight is a clear indication of copy paste. Specifically, i've tried testing it by copy pasting from the other crypto forum and the text appeared like in your post.

No to copy/paste spammers!

Yes. We all do not want having a member who's only doing is copy pasting or spamming this forum. They only keeping this forum a really mess. I think if we see one who are copy pasting we should report it immediately.

This is really bad! Those people just want to make useless posts and earn from that! But the moderators really do their best here.. And we can notice that there is no useless content in the forum these days!

This acts which we had on the rise and populating if users which actually does this of making the forum full on the same post, have now as when the admins have become more cautious and having to be more active, as the admins are now on cleaning the forum from Time to time as with This strict measures we now have order in site from such admins activity

I don't think that this trick is very efficient as it does not spot plagiarism very well but if it is good enough, the admins should use it to clear the forum of all copying and pasting members.

• +1 1

There is a topic on this forum to report against the scammers who are regularly supplying the copied contents. Additionally, we might directly send the screenshots to the moderators so that they might ab the scammers from this forum. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, xBDT Script said:

@Elton23

Here is an example of the post you just made.

Check the guy @dericard's post which was quoted by @Rafbouk do you see dericard's post got this white glue formatting. Now this is proves that it is plagiarized. So in this case just find the post of th dericard and report for possible in topic copy past.

CBui2RE.png

I don't know why some members don't stick to write from theirs they must copy someone post and claim as if it was there's we should report every copy and paster.

I think that copying some words or the similarity of some words in the topics to the members is not considered copying and pasting and many members use similar words, so it is not possible to consider all topics that contain short sentences specifically are spam or copy and paste and that discovering this is very difficult.

Why some members do copy paste I really didn't understand, because this forum pays loyally for every member regarding their work, but then also some members not show their honesty against this forum and do copy paste, its really shameful for those members if they don't want to do work honestly then leave this forum its better.

Edited by Honny143
Spelling mistake

4 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

There has been copying on this forum, I have noticed some immediately I registered, but I was notified that moderators are dealing with them, either by giving them warning points or banning them. 

Spammers have no room here and also those who do plagiarizing that's why admins removed those kind. I hope this forum will finally get over to those kind of people. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In the event of complete similarity, the administration must be notified immediately or a negative reaction should be given at a low value But often, the error is not intended, and many members have the same answer and idea with little difference So this must be taken into account and not to be rushed

On 8/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, Malcolm said:

I think person who did copy/paste or useless content reporting them to the moderators it will be the best solution,the moderator can easily detect anyone else and take decision about the person

This will be a good option. But I will like if there can be a report option beside each of our posts, we will be able to report as fast and easy by clicking the button beside the post we want to report. But admin did not include this, so, by still making use of report copying and pasting in the about forum is still good. 

• +1 1

You are right because spammer make many trick to work here.. Your trick is one of their idea.. They usually find out good post first then copy some line from the middle of the comments and added some useless words in the first and last line of comments... But it also Pretty sure that soon they get banned                 

Spamming, paraphrasing activities were perform at a very higher rate before compare to now in this forum especially since the inception of the new campaign system, that paid us in talk coin. All these kinds of illicit activities has drastically been reduced to the lowest level, making the forum more interesting, conducive and enabling for working.

Yesterday I came throughout a duplicate subject from one consumer in english only. This topic has been right here for a long time, however it used to be created with the aid of a russian-speaking user and it used to be in russian, and the day before today I noticed the identical subject matter with a comparable title solely in English.

Edited by Dantetata

1 minute ago, Dantetata said:

The layout you speak approximately in this put up is straightforward for them to keep away from and there is manner to duplicate with simple textual content the use of a few browsers without copying the layout too, so this might be a hallmark however it does not mean that without the layout the posts will be clear

These are the things I don't like. I mean why do they have to demigrate the forum like this? it doesn't help the community at all, plus they give more unnecessary work to the moderators.

Dear community, it is best to be creative and make original publications and if you are going to comment, do it in your own words, doing this is not difficult, just spend time.

These are some of the basic rules of the platform. Copy pasting as such cannot be tolerated in the platform. The users need to use their own information and experience regarding each topic that needs to be posted. Any act should be caught and reported so that's in the future this can be awarded to a very large extent.

• +1 1

The rules are easy, we can not copy and paste, We must, if possible, comment or publish post with our own words or information from ourselves. And well, the community has moderators who are checking every day who complies with these rules

• +1 1

Plagiarism and spam are the worst for a forum and to fight them all the good members must be together against them and expose how they work and try to take advantage of the forum. Sometimes they are hard to detect but these copy and paste guys are exposed later as they make big mistakes.

• +2 1

I did not understand exactly what you mean but I know that this forum has a format when you copy paste it does paste all the format of the source and makes it easier to spot these cheaters, if this is what you mean then the work is easier when they do that and with a google search we can find the source too.

• +3 1