Bitcoins without recovering - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoins without recovering

There is no where to recover bitcoin remnants that have been left in many addresses and they have become useless which can't be used by others

15 hours ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
There are many interesting stories that are similar to losing or losing bitcoin this way because of recklessness
As the Bitcoin year after year generates rising profits and accumulates an excellent financial block.

Some don't know the nature of bitcoin, they always thought that when it goes down, it won't come back to their price that they bought it and they definitely sell it at loss

It is true that some traders lost the Bitcoin currency forever, a very harsh lesson. A person may experience a psychological nervous breakdown, but this may lead to a return to trading with more stability and a solid foundation, and this will be followed by great success with certainty.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Bitcoin transactions and all other crypto can not be recovered after being sent and doesn't matter we have send to a right or wrong wallet address but it will not be recovered. Thats why we need to be more careful when transfer our earnings to other crypto wallets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

i might actually like to understand how a lot BTC has been lost - i've also heard many instances about people who have lost the private keys to their wallets - that means it's been lost forever. computer crashes, hacking, lost keys and usually people who have forgotten that they had bitcoin from way back when - There can't be very lots left to be honest. although it nonetheless exists inside the blockchain, it could never be recovered.

Oh this all event seam to be as a result of individual carelessness, this is one very reason we should keep any information or something relating to our crypto asset more safer to avoid being victims of this very kinds of situations in life, especially now. 

I heard a lot of bitcoin got stuck, it was just in the system, it was not taken by anyone. In fact, when it's stuck, hackers or owners can't get it. I think bitcoin is not easy to recover. Bitcoin is not yet recovering, perhaps 10 years from now.

A lot of people at the time felt a lack of confidence in bitcoin, which is why they did not hesitate to throw discs with rubbish or give up their wallets, but I am sure they now feel remorse and this makes us learn to trust the things we do in the long run. I hope a way will be found to return these coins Lost

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Saving bitcoin inna hard disk is very risky, why not try normal hardware water that has recovery options like seed phrases. Most of the cryptocurrencies that were lost can be due to the fault of the owners because before saving bitcoin you have to know the do and don't. 

The case of Bitcoin lost and lost as dust in a desert can't be debated what if all private keys on the bitcoin blockchain are Actually stored on a server, as the system is clear of being decentralized. As I was on this illusion of Bitcoin private id being on the traces of the blocks being mined if potential it was being directly into a wallet as when being mined

It is hard to recover our bitcoins if we didn't have back up specially to our accounts. Even if it is stored in to your drive is is important that you have also hard copy to be safe if you lost your drive and also to avoid this kind of problem.

On 3/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, fila said:

I have always wondered what happens to the bitcoin that gets sent to the wrong wallets as surely they would disappear and that is correct but I think the proper term is burn.

Simply put, the bitcoin that is sent to the wrong or closed wallets gets stuck in the blockchain, and no one after it can get it back, so you should always be a handler in dealing with your money.

43 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Simply put, the bitcoin that is sent to the wrong or closed wallets gets stuck in the blockchain, and no one after it can get it back, so you should always be a handler in dealing with your money.

Wallets always offer you a address validator that will check any entered address and not let you submit the transaction. It would anyways be declined by the blockchain itself. I belive this is not a high risk. Even if you accidentally remove a character from the address, there's a very low chance of it being valid (but I don't remember the ratio).

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

4 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Wallets always offer you a address validator that will check any entered address and not let you submit the transaction. It would anyways be declined by the blockchain itself. I belive this is not a high risk. Even if you accidentally remove a character from the address, there's a very low chance of it being valid (but I don't remember the ratio).

I did not know that there are portfolios that possess these advantages. I do not have much experience with Bitcoin portfolios, so can you give us the name of the portfolio that you talked about?

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

I did not know that there are portfolios that possess these advantages. I do not have much experience with Bitcoin portfolios, so can you give us the name of the portfolio that you talked about?

Basically any crypto wallet should allow you to do this. Take your investigation and you'll find it's working. If you have any other questions I'll help you.

REGISTER HERE

24 minutes ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Basically any crypto wallet should allow you to do this. Take your investigation and you'll find it's working. If you have any other questions I'll help you.

In fact, during the current time, I do not use the wallet but only use the platforms that I am trading on, but perhaps in the coming period I will try to use the wallet and try this great feature, thank you.

Edited by iloveyobit

So the questions comes in my mind is where does these losted Bitcoins goes? Can anyone recover those losted Bitcoins ever? and what impact these coins creates on overall Bitcoin market ? 

So in the near future, I expect really the best and advanced technology to prevent losses of Bitcoins. It is really not the good thing that such valuable coins are lost forever which may be used to help poor people 😒

5 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

So the questions comes in my mind is where does these losted Bitcoins goes? Can anyone recover those losted Bitcoins ever? and what impact these coins creates on overall Bitcoin market ? 

This is similar to searching for lost gold in a sunken ship, for the time being I think it is not possible to recover these lost amounts of bitcoin, but it may come a day when a way to recover it and possibly its value in millions of dollars can be found.

On 25.10.2019 at 07:33, Keith700 said:

Throughout history, thousands of bitcoins have been lost in thefts, lost private keys, simple keys and devices.
When we talked about the devices, a man had stored in a hard disk more than 1000 bitcoins years ago, he lost this hard disk in the garbage, but when he heard about the imminent climb he went to retrieve it to the landfill although it was too late by that time .
There are several cases like this but similar, it is unfortunate that many bitcoin units have been lost without mercy forever, including sending bitcoins to non-existent purses, these cases have also manifested on more than one occasion.

At that time, probably users did not save access keys because of the small cost of the bitcoin price. This is not going to happen now.

17 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

In fact, during the current time, I do not use the wallet but only use the platforms that I am trading on, but perhaps in the coming period I will try to use the wallet and try this great feature, thank you.

You have 5000+ posts on this forum and still never used a crypto wallet? I don't know how is that really possible here lol. It's not a good idea to store all your BTC on an exchange, as such opinion is insecure and can very well cost you all your funds if the exchange gets hacked, or your account compromised.

REGISTER HERE

3 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

You have 5000+ posts on this forum and still never used a crypto wallet? I don't know how is that really possible here lol. It's not a good idea to store all your BTC on an exchange, as such opinion is insecure and can very well cost you all your funds if the exchange gets hacked, or your account compromised.

The number of posts does not necessarily reflect on my choices in the field, I did not say that I have not tried any portfolio before, but rather I said that at the present time I do not use any portfolio, but only use the platforms.

A lot of crypto users loses their bitcoins like that without recovering them and if this continues then it means we are going to have only few bitcoins in circulation and that will cause bitcoin to be very expensive.

The most tragic loss of bitcoins are about 4 millions. The coin was lost due to a silly mistake. A person holded about 4 million of btc in his hard disk. And one day somehow mistakenly he threw it with the garages. And now it is somewhere in that country dumpyards. But the Mayor don't give permission to search for the hard disk. Thus the 4 million got lost. 

I also thinks sometimes what will happens to those bitcoin thats been lost this way. Also do we have any idea how many bitcoin lost in this way that can not be retrieve anymore?

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |