Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Do you keep Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets?

• YES
    • NO
    • I don't know

Yes my friend i keep some btc in my online exchange because i need to sell it very fast.Most of the people of this forum keep bitcoin on exchanges.

I have a part in Yobit and the rest I have in Coinbase but soon I will see everything in my wallet I do not want to have my capital on an exchange platform. For ETH and erc20 token I use metamask and truswallt, I really feel safe using these platforms. But I am always looking for a trustworthy wallet to be able to have my capital dispersed by various sites.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, cuterthing said:

I keep my altcoins on different exchanges like Binance and yobit.You can hold your coins in investbox at yobit too.It is really good 🙂

Its good to keep your assets in different places because the ratio of the digital hacking is increasing day by day and keeping all your assets/money in one place is very risky.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes there are the two opportunities in the storing of bitcoin. Where you stored your crypto in the exchange sites and wallet two. Exchange sites is the best if there is the yobit. Yobit investbox is the good for profit this is the very best for trading.

But, my actually more amount of BTC in the wallet of my blockchain. Online wallet is also a good wallet.

• +1 1

I am not habitual of keeping my bitcoin on on exchanges or wallet for a long time. Because of the price of this coin it's always good to sell it as far as you get it.

In fact, I always work to store the large percentage of my bitcoin in the Turst wallet, as it is a very good and very safe wallet, and the rest of the currencies I trade with on the yobit platform are also good for storage.

As of now I don't have any bitcoin, but once I finally earned some I will store or keep it on a wallet because I am just going to hold bitcoins and I think it's much safer. I know that hardware wallets are much safer but it's kind of expensive and I think it's just good for those people who have lots of crypto.

10 minutes ago, SvenIronheart said:

As of now I don't have any bitcoin, but once I finally earned some I will store or keep it on a wallet because I am just going to hold bitcoins and I think it's much safer. I know that hardware wallets are much safer but it's kind of expensive and I think it's just good for those people who have lots of crypto.

@SvenIronheart It is good to divide digital currencies into several wallets, although good wallets are characterized by a large protection system. For example, I do not keep Bitcoin, but rather invest it by buying several alternative currencies and for more profit.

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, saradz said:

@SvenIronheart It is good to divide digital currencies into several wallets, although good wallets are characterized by a large protection system. For example, I do not keep Bitcoin, but rather invest it by buying several alternative currencies and for more profit.

This is a very helpful information, I think distributing our crypto into different wallets is much safer especially if one of our wallet got hacked we can still manage to save some of our money. As long as I earn in this forum, I will do the same thing you do, I will try to invest them to some alt coins and I hope I will earn more from it.

I am planning to hold ripple or xrp instead of bitcoin. I believe ripple can be like bitcoin. Bitcoin is very popular and I am a type of person who take the risk to the second place. I marked xrp as second place because I trust it that someday it will become boom and high price. Just wait for it

Sometime ago I was using  the online wallet named cryptonator and that was pretty good and fast too but it was charging a bit more than it ought to charge. 

Some I store on the exchange and some I store in the Myetherwallet online wallet. I think storing in this wallet is quite safe, I've never encountered any problems. When exchanged, I also save it on yobit. Sometimes when the yobit is under maintenance I can't access it and that's where I get a little worried.

• +1 1

keeping bitcoin on an exchange or an online wallet is a very risky thing to do so therefore I will recommend that you download a mobile or desktop wallet as it is more convenient and safer to use. 

Edited by Frodler
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It's most advisable not to keep coins on an exchange website, online wallets are also good but you must ensure that you are using  2FA else hackers and phishers might take advantage of you!!!

I don't like to put Bitcoin  in the both places because both of them aren't 100 safe. I'd like to use hardware wallets because they're 100% safe & secure. Exchange sites can also get hacked & online wallets also get hacked in anytime. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I don't have any that amount in any place but I won't be keeping them in my online wallet or at any exchange  I only use the software wallets that I have like Trust wallet.

As of now, I store all my bitcoin on exchange in Yobit since it is a legit and useful platform. I can also monitor the price of each cryptocurrency so that I can trade it when the price of bitcoin will go up to $20,000 for me to be able to earn a good profit. As well as I trusted Yobit and I love the fast transaction from deposit to the withdrawal of funds. 

It is a good method to divide your cryptocurrencies into several wallets. It is an excellent way to increase security, but there are secure wallets that I have been trusting and have been dealing with for a while, so I don’t want to divide my money and charge higher transfer fees.

• +2 1

On 11/23/2020 at 7:25 PM, ShiNorton said:

I don't like to put Bitcoin  in the both places because both of them aren't 100 safe. I'd like to use hardware wallets because they're 100% safe & secure. Exchange sites can also get hacked & online wallets also get hacked in anytime. 

Which hardware wallet are you using? Make sure you have not connected your hardware wallet the malicious clients for exchange purpose. Malicious clients can steal your funds. Be extremely careful even while picking up the hardware wallet. 

• +2 1

On 10/24/2019 at 2:53 PM, hexwin said:

Simple question and VOTE ☝️:

Do you keep your Bitcoin on Exchanges and online wallets and where?

Do you think it is safe or not?

I keep my BTC in the wallet becasue i trust on that and i use the blockchain which is the most secure and great wallet in the world and its sending fee is very low. Crypto is a good and best market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Which hardware wallet are you using? Make sure you have not connected your hardware wallet the malicious clients for exchange purpose. Malicious clients can steal your funds. Be extremely careful even while picking up the hardware wallet. 

I'm using Ledger Nano Wallet. I don't connect to wrong clients. I've got instructions when I purchase this products from online web store. Thanks for your suggestions. Ledger Nano is safest hardware wallet. 

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

I'm using Ledger Nano Wallet. I don't connect to wrong clients. I've got instructions when I purchase this products from online web store. Thanks for your suggestions. Ledger Nano is safest hardware wallet. 

@ShiNorton Cool. I have been using Trezor T but I know Ledger Nano is also good. Keeping the high amounts of cryptocoins on the exchange wallets are dangerous and it is not recommended to do so. Using hardware wallet is the smart ideas to secure crypto holdings. 

• +4 1

Keeping bitcoin in an exchange or online wallets is a very good idea but it depends on the one you are using, actually yes I do keep my bitcoin in yobit exchange and luno wallet as well. However I used both during transaction and I found the features very impressive and the charges are very friendly.

• +2 1

All expertise thats are using cryptocurrencies we are keeping our money in online wallets, offline wallets and hardware wallets, but not in exchanges, dont keep your money in exchange because exchange is a place to trade your crypto only. 

• +3 1

If you invest in bitcoin and trade at the l same time, you will normally keep some bitcoin in exchanges to trade with and keep some bitcoin in personal wallets to hodl until the price goes up.