Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

11 hours ago, Sunjina said:

I loss my BTC in 2017. When trading in market. Because of BTC price is unfortunately low within few hours. It's more my cryptocurrency. 

Do you buy BTC in 2017? In what month did you buy it? January or February? 

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

Do you buy BTC in 2017? In what month did you buy it? January or February? 

he probably bought bitcoin at ATH around 20k and sold after the drop and dump, I think that's the case

Luckily for me I did no gamble even once in my entire life so I did not had the chance to lose any money with that. I just started to trade cryptocurrencies and I hope I am also not going to lose money here and I'm going to make profit 

52 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

he probably bought bitcoin at ATH around 20k and sold after the drop and dump, I think that's the case

Yes, maybe, so I want to hear directly from him. Indeed, most likely, he bought from 20K, because from there, there is only bleeding. But it seems like he doesn't trade because I see he can still make a small profit or at least return on investment.

spacer.png

On 10/23/2019 at 9:58 PM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I accidentally sent 5 ETH (at that time ETH was around 800 usd) to a smart-contract address. Those ETHs were completely gone! I was damn sad at that time. 😞

On 10/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cryptohash said:

Well in life there are two sets of people one believes luck others believe knowledge.

Here are two commonplace all crypto people hang out the whole day.

• Gambling 
  • Trading

Are you addict to it ? have you ever lost yourself there come out of it?

I lost around 3 k to 4 k dollar now I feel it is more now I feel its more to my financial situation.

I did not trade much in the crypto world but I just trade a few amounts in my local share market

Share how you felt? did you come out?

I lost 0.2 BTC in Dice but already i was in profit. Because my capital was 0.01 BTC and i made 0.28 BTC so in the end i lost 0.2 BTC then i learned that 0.08 BTC is still enough for me. There is nothing in Gambling. So i was happy. Another is Trading, In trading i lost almost 6-8k USD in beginning but i have recovered y loss because i always take my profit in cents not in dollars. I'm very calm person so i would never compare emotions with trading. I have been experienced that there is nothing in Gambling and betting but sometime i use bust a bit which isa block chain based BTC bet platform. But check and trade at your risk.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

I never gamble at all because I don't have a good luck but I lost huge because of bittrex disabled my account during the bull run and the enabled it riiight after the bull run ended in February 2018 I saw my portfolio double many times and still couldn't sell.

9 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

I accidentally sent 5 ETH (at that time ETH was around 800 usd) to a smart-contract address. Those ETHs were completely gone! I was damn sad at that time.

That is the main disadvantage in ETH most of them loss there money in sending coin to gambling account 🙂 

Hope upcoming days they should highlight somewhere so everyone would be aware of it 🙂

4 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

That is the main disadvantage in ETH most of them loss there money in sending coin to gambling account 🙂 

Hope upcoming days they should highlight somewhere so everyone would be aware of it 🙂

Yeah, that's unfortunate. My story was I was trying to send my fund to an ICO but did it to the contract account they have. That's a good project though. After that I didn't participate in the project. It is sad. 😕

7 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yeah, that's unfortunate. My story was I was trying to send my fund to an ICO but did it to the contract account they have. That's a good project though. After that I didn't participate in the project. It is sad.

Most of them loss there fund in that area but you luck was good but unfortunately gambling site stole your money :(.

6 hours ago, Rohit? said:

Hello 

Very big loss gambling in yobit .

I am loss 1,000 USD in Yobit

In my life very big loss .

Then i am not recover any profit till now.

Very big loss 😂

If you aim to recover your profit you can never be a win in gambling life try to play for fun then you can win more money .

10 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Most of them loss there fund in that area but you luck was good but unfortunately gambling site stole your money :(.

If you aim to recover your profit you can never be a win in gambling life try to play for fun then you can win more money .

No, I am not talking about a gambling website. I sent my eths to ICO smart contract account which is unreversable action. I lost all of them. 😕

1 minute ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

No, I am not talking about a gambling website. I sent my eths to ICO smart contract account which is unreversable action. I lost all of them.

Sorry both have same issue most of the time . Which project is it successful after that ? did the investor benefit from projects

The biggest lost in my life was the divorce from my first wife. I lost over 100k € for lawyer, court and my house was also gone.

I lose crypto when it comes to trading, so i get loss and confuse because there is a lot of money but i got nothing, maybe this is a challenge for me that this is the reality, no win win situation there is a lose in life.

I never play gambling, but the biggest loss of my life has been in cryptocurrency trading. Where once happened that I bought a Token at a low value and sold and won a good profit the first time and then the price went down again and I bought more and the price continued to fall and I was buying until the Token became worthless and lost everything. In fact, this is like gambling.

In crypto i lose to mush both on your list.

But since i using a free money and not from my pockets, i dont really care to much and cant bring a damage to my real life.

I've loss about 10 usd when I invest to hyips and got scammed at last. Not sure if I entered the wrong wallet or admin site is realky scammed. Their site has a promising ui. 

I don't play gambling because it is risky, you just rely on luck not in the knowledge. Online gambling is not fair, you know why? because they programmed it so you only have 40% chances of winning, 60% chances you can lose.. I prefer to trading cryptos, strategy and knowledge requires here, to make profit. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/27/2019 at 3:02 PM, Cryptohash said:

I think now almost all exchanges warns you when you're about to withdraw etheruem that you shouldn't send it to smart contract address and yes so many have lost their eth in this stupid mistake.

On 10/24/2019 at 5:50 AM, cryptosparkle said:

in crypto world, i once loose 100xrp🙈(purely from my pocket) but i slowly recovered it. its a lesson learned situation for me because i'm not that rich to bust as huge as that. as i'm new in cryptoworld, i'm in the process of learning on how to earn in trading, staking and mining

It is not that much;) once I have made 1k ripple at dice game with my 10 xrp.And I lost all of them at the end.So there are worser people than you lol

i loosed huge in the forex trading business because before joining the crypto business i was a forex trader and there i loosed too many money from the forex business now i moved to crypto and here i am earning good profit

as to me i loss the very big amount of money in gambling because in that time i was playing gambling very seriously that is why i loss the big amount.

Until now I lost just a few, nothing huge, I check every thing about the site that I want to invest in, I can't let my self putting money in an unknown site without searching and asking about it 

i haven’t lost any money yet (and hopefully it won’t  happen). however, reading this thread enlightened me to be careful in order for you not to lose huge amount of money and put your time and effort into waste and it is really devastating if that will happen.

I didn't lose much money, but only some amount while trading with local person. He offered for less price all the time until I came to know I have to sell 3% extra of Preev rate.

This person also traded the Dollar rate for less price than the original conversio rate.