Where did you loose huge in your life ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Where did you loose huge in your life ?

I had a bad experience but it's my fault that I was loss around 100$ due to send BTC in the wrong address. But after that, I am so much careful when I sent funds to any other address

A few years ago I was a newbie and made terrible mistakes in trading. This led to big losses. But I got a very good experience.😀

I lost in the game Dice. but the losses were not very large within $ 100. I never learned to stop in time. But I learned to play less and the losses stopped.

As of now, I really did not loose huge amount of crypto ever since I started because I'm not really into gambling. I already lose some of my earnings in crypto from a faucet site, I tried their gambling section and I just lose all of my earnings. It doesn't really affect me that much because it is just a small amount of crypto. I learned that I shouldn't depend on luck, because I might just keep losing my money.

I made mistake four years ago when bitcoin rate is very low and i sell my bitcoin. If that time i hold that amount now i am became very rich. That is my biggest mistake

I lost almost 49% from my money in trading activity, all because keep open position ( OP ) still open to get more profit. Not opened until 2 months and I got nightmare, market become red and I decide to cut loss, big loss about $ 5K. Happen in 2018 and until now I feel stupid because I know greedy but why I did that?

Never forget that day,felt like the world is againts me,loss 0.16btc in gambling site,at first winning can achieve so easy but its only just a bait for you to get addicted into it.

Lesson learned,greediness can do really kill.

Edited by Ms.o
Wrong spelling

Well not as such. But i was airdroped two good coin they were value $400 i did not sell on time and now they are just $30.

I didnt loss any huge amount till now but i lost 100 usd one day because i was not patient then. now i know patient is very much needed to avoid any loss.

I have lost just only $150 in gambling 3 years ago. but it was also a big money for me as it was my hard earned money. after that i leave gambling and leave crypto world also. than i again jump in to crypto world with motive to get back my loss. and with free airdrops and some small trading i recover my loss.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

entering into a financial transaction without a solid investment understanding is gambling. Making some trades to appease social forces is not gambling in and of itself if people actually know what they are doing. such people lack the knowledge to exert control over the profitability of their choices.

I lost big money on lending business.my colleages run out my money.nex is investing in a fake investment company.but now i learned from my mistakes.i am now more caring about my hard earned money.here in crypto talk i found a nice way to invest my money.little by little i learn here.

My biggest lost is on gambling. Where at first time i join on gambling world.

I only see gambling is the rare business, we can make some money from it but also have a fun. Why people still don't want join it.?

So i just gamble and gamble, until i realize this is not right. I already have some profit, but why i always play it.

Overall i know that is feel about greedy and losing some money. My biggest lost is around 1 BTC, not because my gambling. But because the gambling site is run away. lol.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Well I only lose huge money in trading because when I was starting in trading, I don't have a proper guide and I explore trading by myself, and as a beginner, I get too greedy and didn't think things wisely, and I end up losing some money, and it happens to me many times, but after that mistakes, I now consider myself pro when it comes to it, and I could say that I recover my losses from the previous loses.

Broken investors can lose their money by selling positions without expecting growth. Those who buy margin stocks may be liquidated due to losses caused by margin calls.

In fact, I have never been in such a state.

I can’t say whether I entered this state or not.

As soon as I feel it, I will share it with you

I have lost a big amount of money in exit and run scam by Claymore token team i was holding a huge amount of CLM when they did scam and i lost all my money other then this i have never lost money in any project ever Thank God

I lost the love of my life…..and it was all my fault. You see, I had what some people referred to as “daddy issues.” My father walked out on the family when I was 7 years old. So, I never properly learned how a man should treat a woman. I had very low self esteem and never thought anyone would want me. I didn't feel worthy of anybody's love or time. Fortunately, I loved myself enough not to be an "easy girl” who gave herself away to whatever guy would give me any attention.

anas hassan

I lose huge in my life in an investment platform.I have invested more money to earn more profit.But this platform scamed very early and i lose my money 

Well since i am new at crypto industry, i never loss my money in any transaction i made. I am still learning on how bitcoin works and how i can earn money so i can prevent lose my money. Even though i never lose my money here, i accept the fact that maybe someday i lose it or win. 

I loose huge in my life in a fake investment platform. I want to earn more money and that's why I invest there but they cheet with me.

Ever since I knew about cryptocurrency, I used to trade cryptocurrencies, and trading was great.  That's why I lost most in the first trading of my life. Because I ate about $ 30 a day in my trading.

I lose some of my profit to gambling it was not huge but for me it was still a lose. The excitement to double your crypto was the reason why I try to earn on gambling and now I learned on it.