Crypto ATMs - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

It is a useful step to facilitate for those working in this field to spend their money without hurting to trade. Not all third world countries are taking this step, but they must start to develop and follow the major countries in this step and prevent urbanization

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is actually true. The US government has sanctioned about 62 new crypto atm in USA. That is a really amazing job to do. The traders and the users who like to invest in crypto currencies, they are able to withdraw their money from there very easily. No one is actually telling them nothing. That's why they are actually in a very good situation I think. The whole world should do the same. 

We need to make all countries dependent on the Bitcoin currency and add their ATMs significantly because they are very useful and unfortunately until this time there is no ATM available in my country

It is very nice to have automated teller machines in cryptocurrencies in these countries as it facilitates buying and selling operations as well as payment operations.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although the culture of bitcoin and crypto is spreading slowly in the world, this remains better than nothing, of course, and is better than being banned in the  large countries.

On 4/1/2020 at 7:26 PM, newerafuck said:

Its good, as long as credit card is available atm should be available too, the increasing demand of crypto holder and lover will makes authority and businessman to bring this kind of facility more and more.

There are some available ATM machine here in asia, they are usable now, but in a few units only, because the country does not legalized the crypto here in us.

Crypto ATMs have not yet been launched in many countries. It was introduced as China's advanced country in the world and China supports crypto. If crypto ATMs are launched in every country then our transactions will be easier.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:55 PM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin ATMs and other cryptocurrencies have expanded a lot in the last two years, for example in Venezuela, being a third world country already has two ATMs to make transactions or money changes, in more developed countries ATMs can be find in any corner specifically at airports or locations that accept cryptocurrencies.
It is still a boom, a piece of acceptance all this type of incursions and initiatives that certain companies have been strengthening with respect to this.
It could already be treated as a legal issue worldwide that these ATMs become more used than traditional ones, is what is expected.

From 2017 we got many news about ATM. And day by day it's spread out on many countries. ATM machine motivate us more about crypto. Because we can easily cash our assets.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In the recent years crypto technology has grown up rapidly and these kind of innovative ideas plays an important part in this. It's very good to know that Bitcoin ATMs are operating very well in the whole world.

Am really glad hearing news that bitcoin ATM is being placed in airport and locations which supports cryptocurrencies, this is really awesome and this shows that Bitcoin is getting mass adoption soon because more people are getting to know the usefulness of cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we researched about ATM machine in which country has more then any country then i find that most of ATM machine of crypto market is in USA because most people used crypto market in USA that is why more then three thousand i think ATM machine are working on USA and total ATM machine may be round about 6000 thousand all over the world.

As bitcoin continues to gain popularity and legalisation in many countries and continent of this world we will surely see many crypto ATMs and it will be great for us crypto users and even for beginners as they will develope much interest.

Cryptocurrency ATMs in each country will depend on the policy and acceptance of cryptocurrencies in that country. My country is active with bitcoin, encouraging the use of bitcoin and having bitcoin ATMs, it's not much just in the big city with the most users. I love working at the ATM, this is great.

4 hours ago, George10 said:

As bitcoin continues to gain popularity and legalisation in many countries and continent of this world we will surely see many crypto ATMs and it will be great for us crypto users and even for beginners as they will develope much interest.

It is a gradual process to get atm machines in most of the countries, it will take time and large adoption before it will be successfully

Crypto atm is good, but our funds is at risk, we all know that ATM can be hacked too, they can easily get all our money.

To be honest, I think that crypto ATMs are still not perfect and it would be better to see more features there, for example maybe some system to set up your own masternode.

USA Vietnam Venezuela these are few countries to installed bitcoin ATM in their country, its really good concept to exchange bitcoin in this machines and take physical currency in few minutes, but I don't think this bitcoin ATM are success, because to exchange bitcoin to fiat currency and withdrawal money in this process, this ATM take high fees to compare exchange.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:55 PM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin ATMs and other cryptocurrencies have expanded a lot in the last two years, for example in Venezuela, being a third world country already has two ATMs to make transactions or money changes, in more developed countries ATMs can be find in any corner specifically at airports or locations that accept cryptocurrencies.
It is still a boom, a piece of acceptance all this type of incursions and initiatives that certain companies have been strengthening with respect to this.
It could already be treated as a legal issue worldwide that these ATMs become more used than traditional ones, is what is expected.

I think there is not only bitcoin atm machine. Different companies setup different crypto atm machines on different places to support their users. But most of them are bitcoin atm machines. It's make revolution on crypto market.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Yes bitcoin has really gotten a lots of recognition around the world lately and with its coming and advances most countries have started to adopt it and also providing the necessary requirements to make it grow too. Just like USA and China they've all accepted it an have cryptocurrency ATM all around the country. 

It's cool! Actually, I am so happy that the blockchain system continues to develop actively in our world, and I am sure that in the future it will be a great breakthrough! And we will be able to enjoy every day, buying products in the supermarket for their favorite altcoins ))

Crypto ATMs are very far even the cryptocurrencies are banned in my country. Hope the government shows the importance about the cryptocurrency. Crypto ATMs makes the transactions very easier.

Yes i agree with you, now crypto currencies specially bitcoin getting fame day by day. Bitcoin ATM boost up other users to use crypto currencies. I think in next few years every country will have ATM machines. 

I was excited to find that there were crypto ATMs here in my city, but that excitement faded when I realized that they charge 8%-15% in fees.  In the crypto world I work to keep margins razor thin and that kind of fee is way too much for the novelty factor, for me.  (since I'm not crypto rich; more of my money is in fiat)

On 10/23/2019 at 5:45 PM, hexwin said:

Number of crypto ATMs are growing all the time, but in compared to regular fiat ATM we are still with lower number then we need, but I think that many cities and countries have atleast few ATMs, and we need more for sure.

Like in my country there are no cryptocurrency ATMs but I think we will have them when crypto will be fully regulated and I'm hoping for this kind of development to approach soon because it will be of our benefits as crypto users.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:55 PM, Keith700 said:

It is great that there are now cryptocurrency atms that is being created by the cryptocurrencies so that people can access and have transactions from cryptocurrency easily and I think that it will be great for them to achieve it