2 indispensable theorems - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

2 indispensable theorems

The two theories that you are stating here are both very true and the truth is that as much as we think that there is going to be no way to track our transactions there must be something to some extent that can make it possible in order to allow for the transaction to even happen in the first place and for there to be a record of it on the blockchain. And as for your second point, this is definitely not a stable coin as its price fluctuates daily. This is what makes day trading possible.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, if we consider these coins as a stable asset, then a person has very big problems in his head. If a person sees bitcoin as a stable asset, then he does not understand the volatility of the entire cryptocurrency market. You need to understand that these are the most volatile assets.

• Useful or interesting 1

58 minutes ago, jekichchan said:

Anonymous cryptocurrencies began to lose their feature and anonymity is becoming less and less. The authorities have learned to influence and control cryptocurrency. How did they do it? nobody knows, but the crypto developers definitely helped them in this.

The influence of governments on the price of cryptocurrency may be one. They just buy a certain amount of bitcoin, and make a sale, drain Bitcoin, at the wrong time. 

• +1 1

Blockchain technology is at its origin a new method devised to maintain agreements. There is a big difference between relying on blockchain technology and the existing traditional methods that the blockchain agreement is not centrally maintained by one authority.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 2:35 PM, Keith700 said:

It should be noted that Blockchain is a system created to revolutionize the internet and financial systems, I will present 2 theories of why I believe that this world of cryptos maintains its neutral status with respect to its reputation:
The number one, the implication of a private and anonymous system does not mean that you are exempt from being tracked, the concept of anonymity in crypto is well applied in your practice but behind your systems you do not know who with imposing accuracy can know or track the person who has made a private transaction, anonymity is just an excuse of the new financial order.
Number two explains that if you see Bitcoin or Ethereum as a stable asset, let me tell you that you are in serious trouble. Use money that you are willing to lose, do not stain cryptocurrencies as void or mischievous if you are the one who executes the investment.
Two reasons why coins maintain a fixed normality status today.

about the first theory, I agree with you a little, as it is difficult to trust in technology or any project while you do not know who is its true inventor and what its intentions are.

Your both reasons are up to mark but I think the second reason plays a bigger role in why coin maintain a normality status. It's our biggest mistake when we consider cryptocurrencies as stable assets.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, Keith700 said:

a private and anonymous system

All the major blockchains, including Bitcoin are not private and anonymous. Actually it is quite the opposite. Anyone can track the funds and with enough information available can link all transactions to the identity of the person that performed them. There are tricks and services as Coinjoin and mixers, still most of the transactions coming out of them can be traced to their source as well. It is funny to read bitcointalk and see a certain legendary member meriting the dev of such service for providing a wrong argument about his service, blaming another person for trying to correct, and when the mistake is admited, the same legendary member meriting again the dev, while not apologizing at all. Instant lost of all trust for both as far as I'm concerned.

Cryptocurrencies would not also exist without stable coins which just form that vitally important side of crypto market where you can keep your assets and don't worry about them.

These are just theories, my friend! I think everyone considers bitcoin anonymous, but there is some loophole that can show all the data of the user who uses this coin. Cryptocurrency and the blockchain system are like a galaxy! In which everything moves in its own way, and therefore, everything that happens may one day collide!

• +3 1

There are many people today who still do not know or do not understand that cryptocurrencies are a business, they are an investment and every investment brings risks. If you lose investing in btc it is your fault

• +2 1

By means of artificial intelligence, tracking data and analyzing big data, whoever owns these means can ultimately reach whoever stands behind the transfers on the Blockchain network or his personality, but there are many blockchain networks that support privacy and fully encrypt transactions whereThe sender and the receiver can only see them., like Monero.

• +1 1

Thanks these two advices given are actual and I've read them before. I will explain better what you said because you are probably using a translator and making everybody tired with your posts.

1) Most cryptocurrencies are not anonymous

2) Crypto prices are not stable but highly volatile

So this was the brief summary of what this post was about.

• +2 1

I don't think someone cannot be tracked when he uses crypto currency but he cannot be prosecuted according to the laws of most of countries. Bitcoin and other currencies keep on fluctuating but if you see them on a larger perspective I mean 2-3 years you may say that they are almost stable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

We should know that there is no privacy involved when we passed kyc in an exchange and use these wallets but there can be some anonymity if you don't pass kyc and there are ways to do that. Also monero transactions are obfuscated and don't allow to trace the transactions and see where the funds will end. 

• +1 1

I would say that I feel safe and free using crypto currency in any trading transaction I made because I knew that crypto currency has this block chain technology that helps my transaction to be decentralized which makes me anonymous and make tracking hard for users who are trying to search for it. I still see that there is still a possibility that it could be tracked since it is not yet sure that it is totally untraceable just because of the block chain technology. There are still ways to trace it and I think that would be the one of the things that crypto currencies might need to improve if they wanted to make this industry prosper for more years to come.

Yes you said in a peculiar language that we should only invest what will not matter if we lose. This is how we said this and you just used some very strange language to exress it. Maybe try to learn what are the words that people understand more to make adoption easier.

Two reasons why coins maintain a fixed normality status today.

I understand your reasons and you explained correctly, although I don't understand this part. What is a fixed normality? This is not a term and nothing I have ever heard of. Maybe you need to learn the crypto terms we use because this one means nothing.

• +1 1

Privacy will be enhanced in future bitcoin upgrades but it will not reach privacy levels of Monero. There are some mixing services but since they are centralized they keep logs and these can be used if there is a reason. Also there are some decentralized mixers. I can't say from experience because I haven't used any of them.

The number one, the implication of a private and anonymous system does not mean that you are exempt from being tracked......
Number two explains that if you see Bitcoin or Ethereum as a stable asset, let me tell you that you are in serious trouble. Use money that you are willing to lose,

Number one is correct because there is some mistaken thoughts of cryptocurrencies being private while they are in the most part aren't. And Number to is something everybody knows. I don't know anyone that thinks Bitcoin or Ethereum are stable. How did you though that really?

• +2 1

It is very nice you found that there is limited and not complete privacy with cryptocurrencies. I have found Zcash and Monero to be very private crypto and have very difficult to process technologies, that lately even some organizations are discussing because they can't break them.

I am known for when I began and previous that bitcoin price is not stable. I mean what we are all hear about bitcoin is that it price is changes so why are you even say this that we are think it is stable. This is nobody that thinks it is.

• +1 1

Both are good theories and you explain it very we'll and I really thank to you for sharing that kind of good information to all the cryptalk members.

Yes, it is not possible for us to fully trust any website or program on the Internet, and you know about the problem that occurred due to the new conditions set by Facebook as a condition for using WhatsApp, then Elon Musk said that he has a fully encrypted program, which is Signal, but they all lie and all Something monitored.

Yes, my friend, of course you are a wonderful person, thank you, my friend for this useful participation, of course decentralization in the cryptocurrency system is what really distinguishes it, and I really don't like knowing who I am so perfect for me. 

Yes, my dear friend, indeed, the blockchain system is very secure and at the same time we conduct our transactions without revealing our identity