How long you have been in crypto? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

If estimated, about one and a half year since I have known crypto. This was actually introduced by a relative of mine who is into computers and stuff. He told us about what is crypto currency and how it could help us in earning money, and here I am.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/23/2019 at 4:39 PM, Aryanm said:

I have two years experience in crypto world. My Friend Suggest me crypto trading. I have little bit experience in crypto world . Now I proper analysis for crypto world

You have 2 years of experience but i have almost 4 years of experience and i make some good amount of money in it. Crypto is the best and great market in the world and peoples change their life in this business in a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I’ve been in crypto for more than a year now, got involved out of curiosity and got hooked. So now I continue to invest and hodl and also continue to learn new things about crypto everyday. Hope to make good profits in the near future.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Its about 3 years and for me its one thing to work in crypto and its another having something from it so to me its been about three years and trying hard to earn from it and not just be there for the whole situation there is a lot of work to be done and yet still there will be even more for the same and to me we need to continue working as hard and putting up every strucuture working perfectly for us we need to follow a strategy that pays well and even build it perfectly so the case we have today is to really keep pushing and developing the right position to this business and yeilding from it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is not too long that I am here in this world, this is new to me and even most of the terms I am not even able to understand here in this forum. that is why I am new always.

I have been into crypto no that long im into this it is now about 6 months but i was told about crypto in 2017 but ignored it now im regreting the fact that i refused to join long back

• +1 1

Hello friends, honestly I tell you that I didn't know a single word about Cryptocurrency before I came to here. Yes it is true. I am a student and I always busy in my Study, then my friend came to me and told about Cryptotalk. Then I joined it a week ago and everything about Cryptocurrency I have found here. So it would be say that a week ago I cam to know about Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It began almost two years ago and I was working on the taps Alpetkoan sites watch ads, but the truth was this a waste of time and cut off from work after I heard about this forum and it contains people interested in currency encrypted Anha world and it helps you to learn trading and liked the site and here I am

• +1 2

I've been in this field for about five months and I regret that I wasn't able to start early. Actually, I am here because a friend of mine persuaded me to join this campaign and right now Iam doing my best to learn and understand the different fields in crypto and other relevant things. 

• +1 1

By this time I am currently 4 days old in world of cryptocurrency, yobit and this forum are the very first platforms I've used that is related to crypto. With my short amount of time that I stay here, I learned a lot especially things about the basics of cryptocurrency. I am also currently trying my luck in bitcointalk forum so that I can have another source of income.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:24 PM, Caporetto said:

holy crap man, u just need to hold on to ur BTC from now on, dont buy shitcoins, maybe go 70% in BTC all the time and rest flip flop in shitcoins , if those coins pump, they will pump 50x and recoupe ur losses

At that time no one think about the bitcoin becasue almost peoples will think that the BTC is a fake coin and this is not a good and best business. In the crypto market so many peoples that make good money but they hold their coins and just wait for the good time.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I am still new in crypto because I have been in crypto for just 4 months now. A friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency and I'm happy to be part of cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Hi dear friend I am working at this forum approximately one month i think I am very late but I am happy to get this forum because this is wonderful platform for interacting with other people and I am getting good knowledge about cryptotalk and cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

Actually I join this great platform this year and I found it very interesting basically am here to earn money by creating a sensitive post and making a good comment and with no i doubt I rate this platform 100%.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone, in my case I have approximately 3 years in the world of cryptocurrencies, I started working with faucet and earned very little amount of cryptocurrencies, then little by little the interest increased, and I began to study about the cryptographic ecosystem and its technology , and it seemed like a wonderful world to me, and after three years I can already invest my cryptocurrencies in the different exchanges, doing my own technical analysis.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Actually, the period of presence in this market adds a great experience to the person in terms of knowing the best market times for buying and selling and the best private projects for currencies And also from the point of view of the best platforms and sites, as the time spent by the investor or trader makes him fall into mistakes and losses, and thus adding great experience to him, and this leads to knowledge of the best means of profit.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I have been part of this forum since 2019. I joined this forum by recommendation of my best friend. Before joining this forum I didn't know about the cryptotalk forum about the crypto currencies and about the trading of BTC. I got a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies and crypto world from this forum. I am proud to be part of cryptotalk community. 

Hello everyone I have been on this platform for more than a month and am still learning on it because learning never stop, with the help of friends on the platform they will continue to put me through on how to earn more income to earn a living 

• +2 2

I am in the crypto world for about 5-6 years, I have been looking for a job on the Internet and I accidentally found bitcoin through free bitcoin profit sites such as faucets, I did not know anything at the beginning about Bitcoin but when I read about it I liked the idea a lot and I am still here since then Time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It happened a couple of years ago when I was watching some youtube videos about earnings on the internet and youtube recommended me a video about trading crypto. After that moment I became interested in these sphere.

• +1 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

I will make a small summary. I have been venturing into the world of cryptocurrencies for about 3 years. First, because it was a topic that always caught my attention and on a certain occasion I started to watch some documentaries on YouTube where they talked about Bitcoin, after that I continued investigating more thoroughly and discovered that it was a world that offered many possibilities. After the theory I started to practice more with some fear and I dedicated myself to participate in events to earn free cryptocurrencies, then I expanded and learned about trade and investment and now because of having free time due to the pandemic I am here in the forum trying to do my best.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 2

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

i am not using this in very long time but recently i join cryptotalk i am in new in this platforms 3 to 4 weak but in my research this platforms is very good their are lots off coins and the this is very long time this is very trusted you can try it

• +2 1

I started joining here last year but I sometimes visited here since the old payment system stop. So when the new system release, I tried my best to always posting maximum of 20 posts a day. Someone introduced this to me and I would like to thank him because he gave a chance to earn by myself. This forum is a good opportunity to anyone who wants to learn crypto and who wants to start trading and investing

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I joined crypto five days ago and getting to my first 100 posts was not easy. It took a lot of dedication and time and I came to know about the forum from my brother.

• +3 1

Hey Friend i'm really new here. I just joined in this forum. I recently completed my 100 post. But i don't get payment yet. Hope the journey of this forum will be great.

• +1 1
  • +3 1