How long you have been in crypto? - Page 41 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I started 1 year ago, but I left for a while, the pandemic brought me back due to unemployment, so I came back stronger and got to know this great platform and I hope I can have great opportunities in this situation that we are experiencing and I hope to achieve it.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been here for more than a month and i have joined the forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and also in order to have four cryptocurrencies to keep and maybe trade through these currencies and one of my friends told me about the forum and how I can join it and learn. 

I have been in the crypto field only one month ago, I heard about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin on TV, so I did a search on Google and read a lot about it, then I watched online courses on YouTube about cryptocurrencies and technical analysis, and I bought some books about economics, and I am very enjoying .

• +3 1

Well well I have Workin in Crypto Currenchy for 4 years.i am a bounty hunter + Trader.I used to trade in exchange market. After sudden btc crash in exchange market I stoped trading.now I am here back and  trying to learn more information and earning  from here.

• +4 1

I joined this form a month ago because I am a student and I needed a part time job then one of my class mates referred me to this form and then I joined this form now I  It seems to be very useful for us because we also do part time earning and learning so we get double benefit from it.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, ajabe2 said:

I'm in crypto world for almost one year and I regret that I didn't heard about cryptocurrency in the first days about 11 years ago. I have been getting a nice money here because I learned so many things when it comes to investment, savings, and trade in the crypto coins.

I feel the same way, i wish i had known about cryptocurrency before 13 years when bitcoin faucet site gave 5bitcoin for every clam men, but i don't want to complane ether because now i am earning good money it have been 4 years since i start earning bitcoin.

The truth is that it took a very short time for me to enter the cryptocurrency through a friend who invited me to be in this forum, there I began to know more about this digital trade and the truth is that I liked it a lot.

I have been in crypto since last year. I was looking for a part time job online. Then I found the crypto. At first I didn't believe it. Because I didn't believe it was so profitable. Still, I started working with crypto. Now I make a small income though.  However, I am happy with this income of crypto. 

I have been into cryptocurrencies for a while now, probably like a year or two now, and i have achieved alot within the period of time. 

My friend I want to tell you that I am not a long on this forum I want to tell you that before some days I have not any knowledge about this poem then one of my close friend tell me about his forearm and he is also working on this forum then I join this forum

• +4 1

I do not trade cryptocurrencies. But I try to get free cryptocurrencies and I constantly research. So I have been trying to make money online for a few months now and thanks to this forum there are really many useful things.

On 11/25/2020 at 2:05 AM, FlappYZoK said:

It happened a couple of years ago when I was watching some youtube videos about earnings on the internet and youtube recommended me a video about trading crypto. After that moment I became interested in these sphere.

Well, most of the people are getting interested by watching some videos on YouTube, most of them are working in trading like you, that's a good opportunity to them to get more close on cryptocurrency to know more other crypto coins to invest with.

I am join crypto one month ago my friend tell me about cryptotalk and I have joined crypto for learning. The crypto is the best way of earning money and success it is very important and helpfull for me. Crypto provides us huge amount of knowledge and information. 

I will join the crypto world in 2019.  I search online for work.  Then I got an idea about this.  I learn to work in this forum from a friend. Then I work in the forum and earn crypto currency.  Since then I have become a regular in the crypto world.

I learned about cryptocurrency two to three years ago. But at that time i did not have money to invest in it but last year i had money so, i was the first to invest in cryptocurrency. At that time its price was very low but this time its price became very high. Cryptocurrency is a currency that has made me very profitable.

I joined this crypto in December 2020 . In this short period I learnt a lot about this forum and also start little bit earning I am also increasing my knowledge about trading It might be possible I will start trading soon 

A friend of mine told me that he earns money by working for cryptotalk.  But at first I didn't believe him, then he gave me proof of getting the money.  Then I was inspired to join in January 2021.  But now I am very happy to be join this forum.

• +5 1

I have been working on crypto like 4 months. I started my journey of crypto world through crypto talk.  I don't have any idea about crypto related topic. But my friend suggested me crypto talk . He told me i can learn about crypto from here and also earn money. So i joined here and i learned many things. Now i know about exchanging, trading, investing etc. I am really grateful to cryptotalk. 

I've been crypto world in two years, I recollect when I began when the market was on bullish. That was the incredible time since it was productive. I know crypto when I saw a flag with digital money in site that was I begun to investigate about crypto.

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, trading and everything else for about 1 year since I joined a magnificent academy, in this forum I have been for about a month and I have learned a lot of things I did not know. It's amazing how from here you can earn and learn at the same time.

I can be considered new even if I have completed my 100 posts because it has only been a month since I was here, and even less than that. I joined the platform and got to know it through my brother

• +1 1

It's been 3 years I have been in crypto and trading. When I got to know the crypto world, a friend told me to take part in a bounty campaign on a site, 1 year on a bounty campaign site I got nothing then stopped and started trading on several exchanges, the trading was pretty good, the income was decent. still good. finally joined CryptoTalk and started trading on yobit.

• +1 1

I have been in cryptocurrecy and cryptotalk for just less than 5 months, I was actually introduced to it by a friend over 1year a go but I did not give it my attention, not until last year I decided to give it a trials.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 4:39 PM, Aryanm said:

I have two years experience in crypto world. My Friend Suggest me crypto trading. I have little bit experience in crypto world . Now I proper analysis for crypto world

The experience is not made only by having the usage experience of something, if you have used it and know how to do the basic things you can not say that you have the experience in it.

I joined crypto few days ago. To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. Its really great to be here. By the opportunity of cryptotalk I can earn money. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post . We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum.