How long you have been in crypto? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I am not very into the cryptographic world but already with the 2 months that I have been, I have known about currencies and above all about the changing market

On 10/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been in the middle of the Cryptocurrencies for 4 years, I started with faucets as freebitcoin the most famous of faucets, then with btcclicks, bitter, bitsforclicks (already disappeared), among others, then I started with the faucet de raiblocks (currency that raised a lot its price in January 2018), and from then on I understood better how the falls and rises of cryptocurrencies work , I have since mined many currencies and different algorithms.

As for me I have been in crypto world for 3 years, if we start to count from having any crypto on the wallet, but I heard about crypto first in 2016 and I really wanted to buy some, but I didn't have enough money and can't allow to buy crypto. But now I have some. So I really happy and continue studying crypto world.

I am in cryptoworld for at least 5 years back, a friend in school told me about it but i never make it that serious because i thought it would collapse as time goes on but my thinking is not correct which is why I am currently working on this site to make some income and learn more about Cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been in crypto currency since 2018, it's been 2 years now, it was my brother who introduced me to the world of crypto currency.

I started in 2018 a friend dedicated himself to this and he was doing very well he taught me some things, I decided to investigate and learn more about cyptocurrencies, currently I am dedicated to this, the economic situation in my country is difficult and cryptocurrencies are a good source of income, I love it because it gives us the opportunity to learn and earn money.

I was in crypto when bitcoin was something like 200-300 dollars, I even tried to mine it but at that time it didnt gave so much profit so I sold it all

I have been immersed in the world of crypto for two years now.

It's something new that I liked very much from the moment I heard about them. I would have liked to integrate myself as much as possible 4 years earlier and make the most of it, which was the time when the most important crypto was born.

Crypto currencies changed my way of doing transactions in a transparent, fast and efficient way.

15 minutes ago, kimi11 said:

It is a good thing to know we spread cryptotalk  to help other members learn how bitcoin works and we can possibly improve them at least. When the campaign is over, we must still post as a sign of respect to our hardworking mods and admins on this forum

I agree with you, before the Yobit campaign I did not know cryptotalk and now that I know it it has seemed an excellent page, with a diversity of topics that help a lot to learn about this fascinating world of cryptocurrencies, the truth is very complete I will continue learning and publishing after the campaign ends.

On 23/10/2019 at 5:52, cryptobunch said:

¿Cuánto tiempo llevas en cripto? y puede contarnos la historia por qué y cómo sabe acerca de las criptomonedas. 🙂

I have only been 10 days and I am shocked by this incredible world, right now I am thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies and also taking a course to learn more, I have read that you have to study the subject well.

i remember perfectly the first time.. a friend told me about it. interested in the topic, i spent 2 weeks reading cryptocurrency articles. After 4 years i'm still here studying new virtual opportunities by accumulating different crypto.

Hello! I have been interested since 2017, in 2018 I started trying to invest, in 2019 I began to actively engage in trading. Very interesting!

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:48 AM, Phash said:

You quit your job? 😮

That's a weird decision imo, you should have kept the job, that would have been a double stream of income for you. But since you're making some decent money from bitcointalk, then it's ok,  but I won't advise someone to leave their job the way you did. 

Actually, I would do it too, you know, if my previous job doesn't produce as much and doesn't make me feel good like the current one that I get thanks to crypto, I would leave it without thinking, although I understand your point, the more you do the more you want ... But for my part I would too

Levo apenas 1 año que conozco las criptomonedas de lleno, es decir que he comprado por primera vez, he tenido altos y bajos pero he aprendido a ser rentable y tomar ganancias a tiempo, despacio sin dejarme llevar por las emociones. Voy a seguir porque confio mucho y me sirven de respaldo ante la moneda de nuestro pais.

I have been working for 5 years and am still studying in this field. There are a lot of things you need to know, a lot of nuances. And I advise beginners to gradually trade and thereby gain experience. To make this business really profitable.

If we consider the moment when I found out about cryptocurrency, then 3-4 years ago, and if when I began to interest her closely, then a year ago

little time but I am fascinated with this world, besides being simple to understand if you pay attention to the details and if you make an effort to investigate

On 10/23/2019 at 12:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

Well, i know crypto from end of 2018 i tried to collect some money and after that I educat trading and start to get agood profits every month🙂

It's been a year, and it was because of a friend, it started with the aidrop, and then with some pages where certain tokens are obtained from some crypto from the beginning in the world of virtual currencies, gradually I started to turn it on, at first because I was inexperienced I lost, but little by little I have been solving

• +2 1

I started in the world of cryptocurrencies 5 months ago and I know that this is not much, I am a beginner in this field and I want to gain more experience and earn from this work.