How long you have been in crypto? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I have been in this world of cryptocurrencies for 2 years, as most of them started in faucets, knowing about this currency and its adoption over the years. Without a doubt the experience of my life, bitcoin is the future and although at the beginning I lost some money when starting small investments with cryptocurrencies, here I am still very confident in the complete adoption in all countries.

I have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for about a year but I have not started trading, I only do faucet, pay per click and now in the YoBit airdrop. I hope I can start trading the coins I can earn.

I've been in crypto world like 11 months,  i started creating  a crypto wallet and a friend  talked  me about crypto so i decided  to buy it, i don't  remember how much, i think like 0.001.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been in this beautiful world of cryptocurrencies for about 3 years. I met him thanks to the fact that he worked many PTC pages and they constantly promoted new projects and their crypto assets.

Seeing so much publicity, I decided to venture and started looking for information, I read a lot and was captivated by how the progress of the exchange of goods and services online was taking hold with the arrival of cryptocurrency projects, especially Bitcoin.

I currently consider myself an unparalleled lover of altcoins.

A few years ago I met the crypto world on the bitcoin talk forum, interesting topic of cryptography

I have been in this cryptoworld from last 8 months.Sometimes i heard the news of bitcoin in tv.I didn't know what is this currency.But 8 months ago a friend refferd me yobits Yodollar airdrop.That's when my cryptolife started.I did research about cryptocurrency,saw video on youtube to earn in cryptoworld.There are so manu things i need to learn.Then i heard of this forum.It is helping me to gain knowledge about crypto.

For a year and a half I started in this world of crypto coins by an XLM airdrop and from there I invested that capital 

It has been more than 6 years.  I started crypto career by investing in Bitcoin  first. I never thought before,  Bitcoin  gave me unbelievable  profits from its trading after that I am one of the active trader now. I have owned so many coins. 

I've been in the crypto world for about a year or so.
The reason I'm here is to profit from home. But this requires a lot of study, a lot of patience and a lack of passion.

I am in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 5 years
Where I got to know Bitcoin and wanted to know what it was at first I thought it was like PAYPAL
But it was quite different and there were several problems and frauds
And all this I learned from him and gained experience

I have been in this crypto for about 3 years,and i am very happy to get to know crypto,and ifeel very late to join this crypto

associated with cryptocurrency since 2016, for the first time my friend spoke about it, we participated in various bounties and airdrops

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies, starting to earn capital on airdrops and bounties for further investment

I have been in crypto about 2 years , I got in late just after the 2017 bull run, the bull run got me attracted and i decided crypto currency was worth looking into and I have been in fully since then.

I added btc in 2011 but other currency i know in 2017 from bitcointalk forum then i trading crypto currency many trading site.

from what I read in this topic looks like many people joined crypto because they think it's a world that they can pick up free money and become rich very fast

I’ve been doing this since 2016. I think that I’ve come on time, now there is a slight frost with this, but I hope that the situation will change over time and the technologies that the cryptocurrency market provides will become more popular.

I knew about crypto, 3 years ago when I accidentally saw an ad on one of the survey sites. Then I searched for some references on Google and forums on Facebook. Faucethub and FreeBitco.in are the first sites I visited.

i’m just new here in crypto. although, some of my friends introduced this to me a year ago but it did not piqued my interest back then. but now i’ve decided to just finally try it out and see what’s with this. and i am also looking for something to get my mind off and income that will only be done by typing or do some stuff virtually.

I've been in crypto since last year and has learn a lot since them. I tried investing atleast 10 dollars on hyip and end up nothing but regretting to do it again. I also signed up for legkt faucets and received atleast a small amount of money.

Peaked my curiousity in 2016, but only took the plunge a year later in May 2017, so I am still sort of new to crypto. I have learned a lot and enjoyed the ride.

In this topic of crypto currency I am a little more than a year, it began when a friend wrote to me about airdrop, and after I raised a good amount on it, I began to be interested in all this cryptography

I got to know crypto for the first time when the XLM airdrop was in 2014, and it was one of the best airdrops that i followed

Yes I suppose 2.5 years is not "new" to crypto anymore, I experienced the wild ride of 2017 and I am still here, still a believer! Who else is with me?

I just started my way in this direction, learned a lot of new and interesting things. Now looking for ways for further development, although it seems they were not so much, but it is far from Agropoli and bonuses will not go away.