How long you have been in crypto? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I started crypto-trading at the end of the 2018's summer. It was on ABCC exchange, that was first popular exchange with trade-to-mine technology. There i made my first 1000$ from just 10$ and reinvested it lately it Binance Coin BNB.

now it's exactly 3 years for me and I'm still learning more every day, I have earned a lot with trading in this time and also lost a lot too

i am here in the crypto business since 2-3 years, and in the start i earned too much money from the crypto coins and after that whole market is dumped due to bitcoin dumped and i am in the loss now, i am waiting for pump.

It doesn't feel like I have been in crypto for almost 7 years, there are a lot of tensions I have faced with investing in crypto, and of course there are also many lessons I have learned from crypto. because crypto has become a part of my life, my salary is small, and I can earn more than trading and investing in crypto

i been on the crypro for like a year or so the reason why i am here is to find where i can gain profits while at home and also it is the good way to work without going outside and i can work remotely

acquaintance with cryptocurrency happened two years ago, then I first learned what distribution of coins is, then for a long time I forgot about it, recently I decided to return to this industry to understand this topic

cryptocurrency I became interested recently about half a year ago. The first time I studied for about a month and tried to feel the trade. Then I had a break of about 3 months and now the last 2 months again seriously engaged in crypto

to move with carefully because any stupid decision can make you one of the biggest losers, so what we need to do is holding our coins, because this is a temporary falling, and everything will be back when they  this virus once for all 

С этим я познакомился недавно, благодаря Yobit. Я рад что вошел в тему криптовалюты, я узнал много нового. Советую вам также

I learned about the crypt 5 years ago, but I myself only ran into it 2 years ago, and for about a year I have been investing in it.

I am here in crypto for 4 years and i think i have gathered some knowledge from this market and i know now how to make much profit. before trying to make money one need to read and practice much about crypto.

Aam i crypto for 1 year , i hope i will be able to stay i ln crypto for all mu live ,  and iam so sad because i didn't konw the crypto befor that time , but i think aim not so late 

The crypto is the future 

I started 2 years ago.My friends tell me about crypto coins and ı am curious about that then ı research and realized its very nice thing.I earn lots of money crypto tokens since 2 years.

I was looking for how to make money on the Internet-I came across the crypt and rushed.I started trading,at first everything was going up,but then I lost everything and was left with nothing and that was a year ago

• Useful or interesting 1

I began to learn about bitcoin since 2017 but to use it in 2019, I am from Argentina and I got into the btc since my country was going through a crisis (it still is) thanks to bitcoin I was able to continue standing in front of the economy and achieved get out

@DellStrike crypto is like a game of experience and knowledge mate ! when Eveyone is in begining mode then we must try to acchive some knowledge about market movement .

then Crypto is really a best place to generate a good amount of money within a low Amount of time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

since about 2018, first mining, then trading attempts. An extremely interesting experience - to raise 10 farms from scratch, to make the first 300 from $ 10 - this is an incomparable feeling of the experience that you have touched with your own hands

I am start in crypto 2015 i am lots money earn crypto i am change lifte styple and futher long live crypto 

It is a very long story, I have always liked everything about technology and well, I have known about this world for a long time but I had never really gotten into it until this year when I discovered the airdrop and I already learned much more

I've been learning for a couple of years and entering the new cryptocurrency market, learning more about this new economy every day

I've been in the crypto world for about 2 years, but the truth was very intermittent, now I'm more interested and I'm constantly learning to advance and generate decent income

I have been trading crypto currency on binance for over a year now, as each year passes by I learn so many things about trading both cryptocurrency and fiat currency.

I am going to list some of the things I learnt

1. I learnt how to read the currency chat

2. I learnt how to calculate the market movement and trade right

4. I learnt how to trade on future to earn even more

Caution:- be careful with future trading, because as much as you can gain, same way you can lose therefore you should set your margin according to what you can handle.

I have been in Bitcoin practically since the end of 2017. I came to know about Bitcoin through some friend of mine who introduced it to me by saying it is promising digital currency. I didn't take him serious but by and by reading more about it and came to use it.

I have been in the Crypto world for more than two years, every day learning and undertaking more in this new financial market.