How long you have been in crypto? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

On 23.10.2019 at 13:52, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have been working in cryptocurrency for 3 years. I learned about cryptocurrency from friends and it seemed very promising to me.First I started with airdrop and bounty. But now I'm a trader, I was taught to trade. In my experience, making money on cryptocurrency has become more difficult.

For the first time I learned about cryptocurrency from advertising on the Internet and opened a bitcoin wallet  for myself.
Edited by smsprocs

I have been in the cryptocurrency market for about two years. A very good friend wanted to enroll me in multi level marketing, Mcoin, like. Then I studied this field a bit and I stayed in it, but in Bitcoin, at first.

I learned about cryptocurrency 4 years ago, when bitcoin cost $ 600, I have been studying for 3 years and managed to make good money

• +1 1

I started cryptocurrency 2 years ago, I started right away with trade and investments, for 2 years my classes have not changed at all. I still trade and invest, I make good money on this.

• +4 1

I have been in this business since 2017. So it's been 4 years. First of all, a relative made money from cryptocurrencies and I wanted to start this business. I bought bitcoin at a record level without knowing it and lost it 🙂 Then I got used to it and I both won and lost

• +5 1

How long does it take for a cryptocurrency withdrawal to be processed?

Updated 4 months agoFacebook Twitter LinkedIn

Withdrawals can take up to 12 hours. We always do our very best to have your withdrawals sent to the blockchain as fast as possible; however, we cannot guarantee instant withdrawals.

• Useful or interesting 1

My acquaintance began 5 years ago, I am very sorry that it is so late. I could have made a lot more money at the beginning of growth. However, there are many opportunities in the blockchain right now. I think I will succeed

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, zilock said:

Since 2018, after the triumph of bitcoin, my acquaintance began.  I envy those who entered it in 2013

You do not have to envy anybody the opportunity that investors since 2013 or even back to 2010 had you do have it right now, you are just afraid and think that you are too late. Do this brother, pick one of the good coins with potential and try investing for 2 to 5 years without touching it, you will be presented with almost the same profit that those long timer had. And do not think that all those long timers had it under control, some wasted it.

Only 3 years old. I was bored at work and registered on the stock exchange. And then I started reading different forums.

Первое моё знакомство с криптовалютой было лет  семь назад,тогда биткоин стоил 200 долларов или 11000 рублей.

I met about crypto in a news about financial market in 2017, where everyone was calling it a bubble, but when in fact Bitcoin never was and never will be a bubble, it's been 2 to 3 years since I met the world of cryptography

ive been in crypto like 3 years since bitcoin boom in 2017 i started from buyng and reselling crypto on different markets but then just airdrops

I have been in the Cryptos since very recently. I am still taking my first steps in the direction of my financial development by managing my Cryptos. 

У меня пять-шесть лет в мире криптовалют, это действительно обширный мир, и вы никогда не закончите знать рынок,
Я все время изучаю его и жду удачного дня!

I have been using it since 2017, I bought it for the first time and it was at a very high level, I suffered a great deal of damage because I did not know what it was and what it did.I took it at once with the advice of a friend and it was at the highest level, then I tried to research and try to understand what was happening. it was a painful experience for

I started in the world of cryptos since 2015 in that year I knew BTC since there I am immersed in this digital world, now I practice I dedicate my time to the world of cryptocurrencies, I am currently a buyer and seller in my country, obviously I work with cryptocurrencies investing, making airdrops

Good afternoon, since the cryptocurrencies came out I was a little curious and then over time when they became more solid,
I told everyone to be interested and invest in mining, that this was the currency of the future, since With so many technological 
advances and also that all payments are electronic, it is necessary at least to know what electronic currencies are and how it is 
used to pay for consumption, because there are many businesses that are authorized to charge with these currencies.
However, it was about a year ago (1) that I really dedicated myself to working with cryptocurrency, but even though I
had already investigated I realize that I still have a lot to learn if I really want to dedicate myself to this and well if
you have knowledge and experience in this matter can be very profitable but it is necessary to know this ecosystem.

Lo conocí alrededor de 2014 pero la verdad es que no me importa mucho y es algo de lo que lamento profundamente jaja. La verdad es que ahora me estoy metiendo en eso. ¡Saludos amigo!

i started in crypto first time in 2016 i was so interested in bitcoin and faucets but i wish i knew about crypto in 2009 i would be milionare now 

I am approximately one year old and it has been interesting, every day I learn something new, I must confess that before I did not like

I have been in the crypto world since about June 2020, and so far I have not yet thoroughly understood everything, more so superficially. But I see potential in the study of crypt, and even more so earning money on it.