How long you have been in crypto? - Page 40 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I am a new member here in crypto talk . I always wanted to be an investor but couldn't find a good place to invest in, a friend of mine introduced me to cryptotalk and told me that it is a good place to learn about cryptocurrencies which is really good investment and so far I haven't been disappointed.  I have learnt a lot about cryptocurrency through this forum and I find this forum really useful.

More than one year i am also in the world of crypto. In start i Didn't know nothing about wallets but now i know a lot about these wallets. I am also user of trust wallet and i really enjoy this wallet.this is very good for us.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:24 PM, Caporetto said:

holy crap man, u just need to hold on to ur BTC from now on, dont buy shitcoins, maybe go 70% in BTC all the time and rest flip flop in shitcoins , if those coins pump, they will pump 50x and recoupe ur losses

BTC holding is the best idea becasue so many peoples will say that they sell their BTC in a low price but if they know they hold it like now we see the ETH coin price will come down but no one can but that coin at that time but now the coin price of the ETH is 12,00$ and it go more high almost 10,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 07.01.2021 at 14:34, Anoshka said:

I joined cryptotalk 14 days ago. The answer of why i joined cryptotalk is I am a student and I was searching of a part time job. Then my friend tell me about cryptotalk so I joined it.now I am learning and earning at the same time that is best for me. 

I think that many people learned about this forum thanks to some advertising or from friends! I also came to this forum a year ago when I saw a suggestion that this project could bring you crypto information and a reward for learning! So I liked it, and I decided to use it. Now I don't regret anything!

It must have been a month or so, I do not remember the exact time, but it is an exceptional experience, I feel now that crypto is inseparable part of my life. I can not imagine a day passes by without me checking my account here and writing my daily comments. It is part of my daily routine and an essential part of my life.

• +2 1

I am a new person in cryptocurrency world. I was student and looking for online work to fulfill my extra expenses like pay tuition fees and other expenses. One of my friend told me about Cryptotalk forum and the tell me how we work here and get good amount of money. If we learn about cryptocurrency trading then we will generate more income

• +1 1

In cryptotalk forum is recent that I joined participating in pay per posting campaign daily above the required minimum post of 20 just to get myself acquainted with enough experience of Crypto currencies. This experience will be my guidance to achieve my dreams

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been into cryptocurrency in just less than 4 months i was introduce to it by a family member since early last year because he knows i am into trading and investment of coin, but when he refers me i took my time to do various research on it before starting and now i am always grateful to him for leading me through the platform. 

• +2 1

My friend, I know about cryptography and cryptocurrencies for a long time, but I only worked with it for 3 months, I was really stupid because I didn't get into this field earlier, it was a great job, I gained a lot of new knowledge here. It's really interesting.

• +5 1

it is not too much when I joined this is cryptocurrency world I am here in making some kind of knowledge and money so I know about this platform and hare right now I am working on it

It is long ago when i came to know about cryptocurrencies and i started taking interest in being and start earning. Now i am full expertise and earning satisfactory amount of cryptocurrencies every day. And i am also thankful to this forum who give me a chance to show my abilities here 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

You are always welcome mate, how is the day? Well, I joined the forum one month and some days ago. Secondly, a friend introduce crytotalk to me although I couldn't believe such platform exist until now that I join the platform, I now believe that nice forums like this exist.

I have been here for about 3 months, and when I first entered the field of coding, I entered this forum to enter and learn correctly about the field and not be deceived and be familiar with all the information

Hi friends hope you're fine. In my case I have joined this wonderful platform about 20 days ago as one of my sincere friend tell e about this site. I immediately registered myself and start working as I know it was a trusted and full safe site for doing any kind of work like trading, investing or if you can't invest then you can earn only by posting good content if you have good communication skills and have good basic english.

• +2 1

I a here in this forum from few days and that is why there are only few things I know about it and about the cryptocurrency, but with time we will be able to know more.

15 hours ago, Naveed15 said:

It is long ago when i came to know about cryptocurrencies and i started taking interest in being and start earning. Now i am full expertise and earning satisfactory amount of cryptocurrencies every day. And i am also thankful to this forum who give me a chance to show my abilities here 

Yes you will surely move from zero to hero when you start something, when I started crypto, I first fell scam of smart contract and later airdrop scam on Telegram and I immediately concluded that most of the affairs on cryptocurrencies are scam which led me to relent, but later when I got to this forum (Cryptotalk), I realized there's more to crypto world than the one I engaged with

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Have been incrypto platform not up to a year yet I just started last year and to be here am very glad it is a very good platform ever have come through by learning and also earning in the platform is a privilege to me

I am new I join this forum last month. I think this forum is the best for learning knowledge about crypto currency and earning money freely. You can learn knowledge from some experienced members. I want learn trading skills from some experienced members.

I joined crypto 2020 When my friend first introduced me to it I thought he was lying but when I saw how he was making money I was triggered that was when I joined and I have been making some cool money from this forum.

I join crypto 1 month ago.my brother told me about crypto that it is a good site.he suggest me to join crypto. After spending some time I realize it is really a great forum.it help me to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrency.I learn many things from this forum.

I knew about crypto from torrent in 2014 where uploaders used to ask for bitcoin donations. But i did not care much about it since bitcoin touches the $20,000 in 2017. then I found out that collecting Bitcoin can be a good source of part time income and I decided to join the community.

I am still new here, it has only been a year since I arrived, but my start was slow, so I did not complete my work since the beginning, and now I follow my work regularly and do my duties towards cryptocurrencies. I was not convinced very much, but soon I got attached and started working

I am in crypto world for two weeks now. I have learnt alot in this short time period and all credits goes to cryptotalk. This forum has developed an interest for cryptocurrency inside me. I love this forum. Everyone should join it.

It is easy money if you know how to do hard work with honesty.

I’ve been doing this for over a year, to be honest and at the moment I have already earned a very good amount for this litter.  I can learn a lot of English by working here.

I'm in crypto world for almost one year and I regret that I didn't heard about cryptocurrency in the first days about 11 years ago. I have been getting a nice money here because I learned so many things when it comes to investment, savings, and trade in the crypto coins.