How long you have been in crypto? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

I have been comfortable with cryptographic money for over 6 years. About Cryptocurrency I was told by a companion who around then was exceptionally keen on the subject of mining, which by the way is as yet doing it.

At least I have spent one years and some month  if I can recall i was introduced into crypto currency on November 2019 and I found it fascinating and interesting.

It was through a friend that he presented me with an airdrop, although I already knew about cryptocurrencies, but I got deep into cryptocurrencies in July of last year through airdrops, I earned little, but enough to pay bills, and AirDrop in AirDrop interested me in the joint trading of cryptocurrencies and I got here through a video.

In fact, I did not spend much time here, I am almost new, but I gained a lot of experience in such a short time, I got to know Crypto through a friend of mine, he advised me to work here and now I am grateful to him all my life.

if you are hard work and want to work with early programs or you will gain everything that you want from Men online earning site because most of these cameras on this side and don't want to work for a long time to also advised to keep the value to their silver and also attacked in which will be able to do how to work on it and that reputation on this real base earning and learning site because you can also improve your skills which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

I joined this forum in 2020 at the end ,but i start work on this forum not properly.  Because i was in emergency.  After that i start work this foeum properly.  Now i think it my part if life because without my daily task i feel bad to me. I'm learning so many thing which help me to make my future bright. This is great forum and help for us who have knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

I enter in the crypto 4 month ago now it is become popular. Every person know about it. It is easy to earn by trading investment. I want to earn more by trading. 

Actually, I have been using cryptocurrencies for less than 6 months but it has seemed like a lifetime because of the amount of things I am learning day by day and every day I am more and more surprised of the uses and benefits that can be obtained through cryptocurrencies.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:52 AM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I have start working in cryptotalk since three months ago now. I guess to know about cryptotalk from my school friend when I have being searching for online job I will be doing while I am studying in school, he recommend this forum to me and told me is a good platform that will help me earn money and gain addition of knowledge. I am really happy by working here because since I join here I have being getting payment of my work without any problem. I also thankful for this platform for giving me these opportunity.

That in this field for nearly two years, but I did not start working with it before the second year, now I started to learn trading at the beginning that it is almost difficult, but with practice you can master the field, you may be exposed to loss, but you will learn a new lesson from this experience.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question about crypto experience, I have been working crypto for three years and I recently start trading. I am very happy with cryptocurrency because it's have a great futures.

I think to read and do research! i always explore thing with cryptocurrency over the net. i might know some and experienced it but i am not sure if we will compare! but lets not compare! instead we share knowledge! The longer we stay with crypto the better the knowledge we have about crypto currencies

15 minutes ago, Chuzii said:

You have been three years in crypto and i am from 1 month  in crypto market and i make not good money in market because still market in low level and now i am waiting for the market pumping and i hope this time i got good profit and this time i buy so much coins and i safe them  but i hope soon the market will go to up and it gives me good profit soon. crypto is a best online platform where we learn and earn both and i like this platform so much......

I think the time you entered crypto is not friendly for investment my friend as you have come when the market is very up already make it hard to go higher but easy to go lower, so I like to advice be careful when buying coins at this time.

Based on my own perspective I have 2 good year in cryptoworld but a very good friend of mine introduce me to crypto trading which I later find very interesting and I confidently stand on my own in the global market.

On 10/23/2019 at 3:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I listen first time about crypto 2 year ago . I join this forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency. In my opinion cryptotalk forum is the best for learning and earning money. I suggest you invest in crypto and take a good profit.

I started working in encryption.  Through this forum about a month ago.  I heard from my friends about cryptocurrencies and decided to research and read all that was useful.  Through this wonderful forum I gain a lot of knowledge and experience that is invaluable.  After a few days, I will start investing and trading in cryptocurrencies in order to make more money.  The world of cryptography needs a lot of knowledge.  I will never leave encryption.

I have known crypto (Bitcoin) since the end of 2010 through the faucet site, almost every day I claimed to the faucet site, and at that time the reward was still large around 200-500 satoshi per claim, and since then I began to recognize crypto currencies..

I joined the crypto 2 months ago it's a lovely platform.I had an extraordinary experience going here and and there are many people who join the crypto world, I've learned so many things and I'm applying this all knowledge to earn money.

• +2 1

I am here since a month ago, I had recently stepped in this field even I had no any idea about the digital world when I heard this through my different fellows and started doing ny best here I was shooked at the begining because I had no any idea that this digital world has gone so far ,it was all beyond my thoughts.

I have been here for a month or two, I heard about this field almost two years ago, but I was really sedate and I did not give the matter any attention, as for my friends who started working since that time and have made really wonderful profits to this day, I feel regret, but I do not think that The opportunity is gone, I can use the time to make up and try to make more profits

• +5 1

The truth is that I already have a year more having correct information and studying the market to be able to reach the results I want to have, it is important that we know everything we should do to be able to take advantage of the financial markets. And let's remember that the Cryptocurrency market we have to be very careful so we know what to do.

• Useful or interesting 1

From many months ago many friends told me about a  forum which have many topics and it gives the members some profits so i got in quickly.

• +2 1

It's been 1 year I have been in the crypto world, I was looking for cryptocurrency on Youtube, I saw a video about how to get cryptocurrency through the faucet. Although Faucet has a few advantages, I can learn about cryptocurrency and trade it, from there I continue to develop my knowledge to continue to be in the world of crypto and make more money.

Well.I am now only a junior member in the forum.It's been only 16 days i am here.Now I am enjoying working here and regularly spend quality time here.It's a great learning place for me.I hope I shall enjoy my time and share my knowledge with the forum.

I came into crypto no long ago and that is why I m learning more about it from this great forum of cryptotalk because all the necessary informations a newbie needs to know are being discussed in different sections of this forum.