Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 8 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

On 10/23/2019 at 3:31 PM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Yes its possible but recently monero increase its memory requirements to 4GB i think to prevent coinmining virus from compromising someone else PC to mine monero. But there are still services other there that mine other CN coins.

spacer.png

We have many things about this in past but never have any authentic reply as few still believe its working and most of peoples feel this is ponzi but I feel its good but amount which is coming through mining is very few and its need some very long time for accamulate and witdraw for use but if someone want to try then surely its time to give  a try but check all things as many fake sites also available in market for cheat.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

I have about a browser that pays crypto currency for using thier browser called brave browser. But by using it you give out all your personal details to the browser,your search engines are monitored and they use it for experimental purposes. I think they sell your informations to the governtments for huge amount of money. 

It depends on you if you find it favorable to use cryptocurrency browser that offer mining by you using their browsing platform to surf the internet, just that the percentage that dey will pay you may be low that's why I dont really fancy their offers. 

I don't really know about browsers that can make us mine cryptocurreny, even more so bitcoin. however, there is a browser that can be used to mine crypto, the BAT token. You can find out information on this site https://brave.com/brave-rewards/ . if it is incomplete, you can search for it on google or other SE.

8 hours ago, PranavRaj227 said:

No browser mining is not fake all the time......some are genuine you can earn by mining in browser site.....but your mobile configuration should also be strong.

It's not really fake but it's really dangerous fir you device , phone or computer because it's arm your device and kill your battery life on your phone, and finally you got nothing

yes it does have browser mining for example like cryptobrowser that is very legit I have proven it myself

to be honest.i think cryptotab browser is a ponzi project if you dont have referral you wont get good amount of money.i suggest you to be more active in cryptotalk instead of using cryptotab cause using this browser will damage your device.

12 minutes ago, tailorsweep said:

Some are fake, some are not. You should know if the website is really paying be because there are so many scams out there. Doing web mining takes time to earn a lot of money. I once do that but i stopped it because there are so many cons to do that. 

if people who buy mining equipment, pay for electricity and spend money to maintain the mining equipment complain that they are not making a profit or claim that they have no profit, then these mining sites are hyip/ponzi sites that have the sole purpose of stealing people's money

I dont think BTC web mining is even a thing because it steals your cookie and then it sells that for money. So it’s a waste of time and it doesnt pay. Even if it pays it pays 1% of their earning. Dont expect making 1000$ in a week

This is possible because they use your CPU to mine. But this method is outdated and also damage your CPU. It's better to avoid it. You better buy bitcoin and wait for prices to rise.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Yes you can get bitcoin fr some browsers but it use alot of rams sso the device will get damaged soon or later...

Mining browsing is something that is not true. One hundred percent. I tried many sites and did not find any benefit, but I know some friends got a little bit of Satoshi through this mining, so you must poll many opinions and decide whether you work with it or not.

So far the only legitimate browser mining I've seen is Nimiq; everything else I've heard of is basically a scam.

If you're serious about mining you're best off using the full software to maximize your computer's power.  The browser is too inefficient and mining is hard to make a profit on already because of power costs vs. the amount you can mine.

22 minutes ago, ProjectJourneyman said:

So far the only legitimate browser mining I've seen is Nimiq; everything else I've heard of is basically a scam.

whether the Nimiq you said is really legitimate or the same as other miners. Because most mining bworser really no longer valid.

I know nothing about this browser. It seems new or I have not updated it, but I have just found out its description. I find it is not a good browser to join. I will not participate

On 1/27/2020 at 10:23 AM, Crypto555 said:

They use your computer power in order to earn cryptocurrencies from it but they only pay you around 20-30% of what they actually earn so they are fooling people and make people out of their computers 

Most of these could mining websites are not even paying you anything because they are scam. They will ask you to wait until you have a bigger balance but then they will block your account 

Use them before on my faucet website, bit they are not so profitable and they chase users away, they make the site laggy.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:50 AM, Man said:

whether the Nimiq you said is really legitimate or the same as other miners. Because most mining bworser really no longer valid.

I welcome healthy skepticism in this space 😄 I do affirm that I have used the Nimiq web miner (miner.nimiq.com) and the pool I chose delivered as promised when I reached 5 nimiq.  It took a while though on my computer, and when I used the desktop software I got about 2x to 3x the performance on the same machine.  So long term I'd use the desktop software on my desktop.

The coolest part was that I could mine on any of my Android tablets too, so I compare all of my devices and computers.

Still, it works and it's nearly zero effort after you create a web wallet.  Add that to their faucet and you can mine with little effort.  The token isn't super valuable yet though so check the prices.

• Useful or interesting 1

I very a whole lot doubt that you may find one which works. once I first actual got into crypto I had one strolling inside the history for days and days on a spare pc as got nothing. In fact they generally request a payment to obtain the unfastened btc. that you onbiousky do now not get.

For me browser mining is like 30% legit and 70% of them are scam, so i dont really rely on this kind of mining. So if you wanna join a browser mining then you must do a research.