Browser mining: Really or fake? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

it is not real but it take real time for you to earn real money, but if you wanna earn bitcoin very fast then you have to invite your friend and any other persons so that you can grow very fast and earn too as there are very active.

5 minutes ago, alther said:

No its not fake they use your computer source with some mining program.  Usually coins that are mined are mostly coins that are mined in the form of cryptonight algorithms. But this is really a waste of energy for me. It will be very long and better for you to mine directly than bypassing the browser mining platform

yes that is true

18 minutes ago, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

They steal your resources and data your personal things are monitored by them.

Just don't waste more time using that website.

In the midst of crypto outbreak and the new nature of the revolution. There are tendencies that both the good and the bad are in existence. However, we should worry little about them by checking the terms and conditions of such browsers before using them.

browser mining cant be fake butr most of them are because they dont givwe any money and only show amount to scam people... do not trust

i think real but cryptotab browser not worth if you thinking to mine. its only for referral. if your referral is in large qty you will get some reward

2 hours ago, loser said:

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Maybe is "really", but it's not profitable like mining with software for sure.

Because they probably take some percent for them and you dont get full reward for mining.

Always is better to start mining regural, with software and you computer nobody between.

This is a real browser mining - https://www.nimiq.com/ 

You can set up the difficulty so it doesnt lag ur laptop as much, but the payment is low so dont expect much thats only if u have a idle pc/laptop nearby

5.jpg

of course you can setup mining browser but you will get so few from that mining, you literally need to keep your pc turned on for 24 /7 and that's awfull

Its  just a wast of time and power , you will kill you computer slowly  because there no good profit , they only gave you some satoshis and  they earn a lot from you pc 

it is fake. you cant mine and earn money with cloud mining because  most of them are a scam made for farming money of people... do not trust this schemes

It is legit only for making coins using browser mining, but your system gets hot in less time. Now a days Applications are also able to mine Crypto on androids. Mining is not a great way to earn as it will take a lot of time to get enough money for you.

Please check in the mining section as how many had reported they lost their valuable time for mining.

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

4 hours ago, loser said:

Some browser mining applications are really working. However, because of the high difficulty of mining it is very hard to get some coins with your laptop.

6 hours ago, loser said:

I heard about a faucet claimers but i think it's not working now. So thinking about such action could give you only loss instead of profit. So i would never recommend you such actions. May be some one trap you personally or by advertising but actually these extenions are malicious viruses and injections which install in your system and work as back end. But when you have funds they will stole it and you just will see what happen to you. So please avoid to using these miners and faucets are not really good at all. Do trading with short marjin only.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

2 minutes ago, marker223 said:

That browser makes me a little worried, just to pay. For your email exchange , and for everything personal and private, I use other browser

The CryptoTab Browser is offering us the chance to get involved with something that is fast, Secure and profitable. So that is the claim of this site. Now, I know some of my friends using this one but the pay is always minimal and this can be good if you can produce many referrals (the secret of making money in here and also in many sites). But if someone has nothing to do, this can be a very good option to make money online. 

Agree with comments above, it is not necessary to use this program, just too everything will be a long and energy-consuming and resource-intensive! And so, this is a common program for mining on your PC

browser mining is a reality with brave and cryptotabs but the rewards are low and there is no guarantee that they will not collect users' sensitive data

By the city, then trace the flewly not, it's not expected to be far from the expensive and the day of the dollar, the Luzhaz Ug Traveled the crypto-currencies.

13 hours ago, puegrosjour said:

why rape computer when bilinovich taps can at times make more money and gather up what's your processor chugs like mad and the tap during this time, you can do 100 times more to collect

You need to find a better English translator, my friend. I couldn't understand anything what you are saying. What does "bilinovich" mean?

I very much doubt that you will find one that works. When I very first got into crypto I had one running in the background for days and days on a spare pc as got nothing. In fact they usually request a Payment to receive the free btc. Which you onbiousky do not get. 

this is legit apps, but this will destroy your pc , not worth to use this apps

but they have good refferals bonus 

Some of them are real and some of them are fakes, but If I were you I wouldn't try it. I heard a lot of bad feedbacks about those mining browsers and not worth it, they are only taking advantage of your PC and it could damage or very dangerous because you dont know the scripts running on their softwares. 

Start earning Pi coin today! Enter the code: CryptoChiefafter downloading the app and start mining Pi! No investment Require! Take advantage of high mining rate. 👉Appstore Google Playtore

There are websites that do this sort of thing, but i dont really understand if you want to implement it on your website, or mine trough a website to your own wallet? thepiratebay has something simular setup, you should check out what they are using.