Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 6 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

5 hours ago, ShakilA said:

I think browsing mining is real.I heared about CryptoTab browser paying their users for browsing.I have also seen many payment proofs of this browser

Cryptotab is the best to mine and your your browser and yet it pay but you need to have a big community to refferal them to your link to earn more because lonely you can't get nothing

On 10/23/2019 at 12:31 PM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Maybe is "really", but it's not as much as profitable software for sure.

Because they taking some percent for them and you dont get full reward for mining.

Always try to earn cryptocurrency with 100% working websites as showed below try to check with https://uk.trustpilot.com/

https://es.btcnewz.com/auth/register?ref=8d019d4125721138bac0

I think browse mining is real one .I have seen they give payment for their work. One of my friends is working here And got her payment.

1 hour ago, Man said:

What do you expect from these 3 dogs in one day. It really wastes friends time, you better do something else. More get more results from these 3 dogs.

That was from my shitty old computer with low specification, if I had a better one let say alienware, could been  able  to mine at least 50 to 100 a day,

20 hours ago, Jhonny0112 said:

Maybe is "really", but it's not as much as profitable software for sure.

Because they taking some percent for them and you dont get full reward for mining.

Always try to earn cryptocurrency with 100% working websites as showed below try to check with https://uk.trustpilot.com/

https://es.btcnewz.com/auth/register?ref=8d019d4125721138bac0

no thanks, I'm not interested

There are many browser where you can mine coins easily. There are also some fake mining browser which want to hack your system. You have to choose the right one. In these kind of mining your pc lose the power. So always mine through browser with a strong device.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is legit only for making coins using browser mining, but your system gets hot in less time. Now a days Applications are also able to mine Crypto on androids. Mining is not a great way to earn as it will take a lot of time to get enough money for you.

Please check in the mining section as how many had reported they lost their valuable time for mining.

5 hours ago, Davon said:

Actually when Cryptotab browser started the system paid the early birds but i know that should be away for the system owner to attract newbies. Here is my little advice mate; simply concentrate here!  

thanks, I will try

23 hours ago, Man said:

I'm still a friend, if the calculation is 50-100 tokens per day. Of course it's not the maximum result to be obtained, so your time will be wasted. It's better to do something else, something bigger.

And i did figured something else to do and that is trading and gambling, but i quit gambling years ago.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

And i did figured something else to do and that is trading and gambling, but i quit gambling years ago.

well its good to hear you quit gambling because that is more addictive than anything, the rush you get when you win is hard for some to leave, focus more on trading and you will do a lot better.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, BullRunBit said:

Maybe is "really", but it's not profitable like mining with software for sure.

Because they probably take some percent for them and you dont get full reward for mining.

Always is better to start mining regural, with software and you computer nobody between.

You are truly right, it is not profitable like mining with software. Because you dont get full reward for mining.

38 minutes ago, Rasheed said:

You are truly right, it is not profitable like mining with software. Because you dont get full reward for mining.

Just think realistically, who will run service without some percent (profit) from him? Nobody.

And when you mining some coin directly you will get full reward (coins) which your computer mining.

It's same similar story with cloud mining too, you "rent" rig to mining and that contract run out but when you buy your own rig you dont need to be worried about that.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

21 hours ago, Man said:

I agree with your suggestion. Trade and gambling is indeed an interesting thing to look for the maximum income. But all of that is full of risk, I sometimes gamble and trade more.

I know on the other topic i said i do not gamble anymore, but 2 days ago lots a lot of coins on the yobit dice, but today i had to recover those loses. so i deposited on duckdice and recovered all my coins and even 30 usd more profit. it always goes around and comes around.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, duncun007 said:

well its good to hear you quit gambling because that is more addictive than anything, the rush you get when you win is hard for some to leave, focus more on trading and you will do a lot better.

Sad to tell you that i juts gabled on yobit dice few days ago and busted a lot of coins, but today i recovered them all and even more on duckdice. So now i quit again, hoping i will never fall in the trap again.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:
23 hours ago, Man said:

I agree with your suggestion. Trade and gambling is indeed an interesting thing to look for the maximum income. But all of that is full of risk, I sometimes gamble and trade more.

I know on the other topic i said i do not gamble anymore, but 2 days ago lots a lot of coins on the yobit dice, but today i had to recover those loses. so i deposited on duckdice and recovered all my coins and even 30 usd more profit. it always goes around and comes around.

I think you are taking bold and risky steps. Because most people do that (gamble again) to restore defeat in the previous game. But in fact, many people who lose more. You are really very lucky to be able to recover your defeat.

Browser mining about fake I dont know, about real or no, I have already used it nut nothing of income, so is real or no exist is fake or no I dont got any coin from those browser mining. Maybe there who have a good experience with them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, it's quite possible to make money on a browser. But do not count on a large income, because it is only a browser that you can use and receive a small additional income.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, teminalibug said:

Sad to tell you that i juts gabled on yobit dice few days ago and busted a lot of coins, but today i recovered them all and even more on duckdice. So now i quit again, hoping i will never fall in the trap again.

seems to me like you are a gambling addict and addicts never truly quit gambling, i think gamblers always have no responsibilities which is why the take the risk of gambling, hope you quit it for good tho.

11 hours ago, duncun007 said:

seems to me like you are a gambling addict and addicts never truly quit gambling, i think gamblers always have no responsibilities which is why the take the risk of gambling, hope you quit it for good tho.

I was gambling a lot 2 years ago and then i quit to focus on my studies. I was an addict so i had to avoid visiting any site that involves gambling, until i met yobit.net and it;s dice game.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:33 AM, teminalibug said:

I was gambling a lot 2 years ago and then i quit to focus on my studies. I was an addict so i had to avoid visiting any site that involves gambling, until i met yobit.net and it;s dice game.

i can assure you that dice game on yobit is rigged and its always meant to make you lose money, dont believe those people who play on it all day they are the same fake users.

12 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i can assure you that dice game on yobit is rigged and its always meant to make you lose money, dont believe those people who play on it all day they are the same fake users.

My time those two years on gambling , was not real on a loss, i have more than 1k profit for 2 years, but i quit becuase i had to focus on rel stuff.

I'm hear about Google browser mining. This mining is real and they also paying but browser mining is very slow so I put your time this kind of website. Best is do trending.

There are a lot of browser mining, but always be careful because some of them are fake and not legitimate. if you are really into mining, then go build your own mining rig because that is really much more better.

The browser is real and it's not fake, but its value is zero, you don't make any money from it, or you don't make much money.