Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

Browser mining is true, but it will be bad for your site. I used to add a coinhive code to my sites, and my site traffic decreased by 80% due to the fact that ad blockers and antiviruses do not allow users to enter the JS site by the miner.

There is a lot browser mining program like cryptotab it's very famous i use in the beginning but you need to have a lot of numbers of refferal,but in final you can't earn a lot

Yes you can earn crypto with browser mining, but most likely it won't be profitable since it will kill your computer before you make enough money. On the other hand abusing your workplace's or school's computers is profitable, but not very nice 😀

Edited by Moon

On 10/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, micdoctcol said:

This is probably the easiest way of earning cryptocurrency, which can afford even beginners in the field of earnings. For this you only need to install the browser and use it actively. Well as the use of to deal with purses, then earned crypto coins display its details. Inviting referrals you can receive passive income that will also provide additional income. 

No, browser mining is not fake. JavaScript on the website runs in the end user's browser and goes through the process of mining the blocks. In return for running the code, websites receive 70% of the currency generated from users on their sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

For the extension that you give, I don't think it's possible because it might use your pc's hardware for the mining process but I haven't tried it because I don't think it will be profitable. Maybe you can try with more proper Hardware for mining mate.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'd be extremely concerned with using that platform. There are plenty of apps you can download and run in the background to earn crypto. Electroneum, xyo through coin app, phoneum, pi coin etc. I have like 8 apps running on my phone earning free cryptocurrency daily. Message me if you want some ways. I have mastered free ways to earn crypto lol.

Browser mining system real but you search real mining site. many scam mining site are in online .you can understand which is batter and which is bad mining site.

Of course, browser mining is real, not fake. I think mining through internet browsers is a controversial practice, Some companies are trying to make it a legitimate business. CryptoTab is one of these companies. I have been using for a long time.

Browser mining is not fake. Its real and you can earn a good amount of crypto just by browsing and downloading. I will suggest you to use cryptotab browser, its like chrome browser, but it allows you to mine free bitcoin through surfing the net.

Main question still is: is browser mining worth the electrcity used? If you use just your computer probably not, even without counting security risks. On other hand if you have popular website and want to monetize traffic it might be better alternative to ads, but its also blocked by nearly every tool available. I would prefer site to use small percentage of my computing power (and tell me that) over trying to use milion ads and trackers (which slows page loading even when effectively blocked)

Edited by Kreur

Just now, valsomep said:

Some brоwsеr mining аpplicаtiоns аre really wоrking. Be thаt because it mаy, sincе оf the tаll trоuble of mining it is eхcеptionally diffiсult to set off а fеw cоins at the side yоur portablе wоrkstatiоn.

Application mining is just wasting our time and i have many miner of mobile who saying that mobile application mining are do our mobile out of order.

I've been paid so many times from crypto browser, so I can confirm that it's real. I think that is the only browser that I know of, but it takes a while to reach payout. Especially if you have a slow computer, but if you're not planning on making a lot of money, then it would do just fine.

The Crypto tab browser is a good way to get introduced to BItcoin. Many people can't buy BItcoin, so I think this and a faucet would be great ways to get money, without investing your own.

There are browser mining which are not fake but real. But most of them are not trusted. I don't know but I just do not trust easily when it comes to things like that. But I have this account in btconline.io and until now, I am waiting for it to reach 0.006 to know if I could really withdraw the bitcoins continuously entering my account.

Browser miners are usually based on 3rd party scripts which mine the most profitable currencies (especially cryptonote based ones) but pay you its own shitcoins which you cannot sell in a market. Better, download some usefull applications such as bitradio when you listen your favorite radio and get paid without any shitmining.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

Browser mining is not fake, but also the money you get there is really slow, and its a method of cryptocurrency mining that happens inside a browser and is implemented using scripted language. this is really different compared to more widely known file base cryptocurrency. 

I testing on my browser, it is not fake. Basicly they mine easy coin like XMR with your CPU. Then they convert it to Bitcoin with highest price, so what Bitcoin you get is really small than the reality. That is totally waste time and resources. I just using it on my free vps, the reward is really small than faucet 😂 

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This is not fake, but as for me it is a waste of time, because you will earn quite a penny unlike if you worked in a different way or even played the game dice. Even faucet can get more Satoshi than through mining in the browser, it seems to me that this is nonsense.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:31 PM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

It's better to mine directly. The website give you a percentage of your device/resource produce, let's say for example your device produce 100%, then you just get 50% reward or even less, that's why the reward is small.

I don't know that site but I do know one, which is the btconline, a mining site and you can use your mobile as a medium and they will do it for you and you will get profit. It is not bad for doing nothing.

Just now, Warrior said:

Most of them are fake. They are only give payment someday for getting potential after some days they scammed

Right to say they are giving payment just for some days not and later they are not giving any payment because they are just wanting to promote their site in this way .

There is no such thing as browser mining. Or mobile mining. Not really. It's only ever going to be an emulator. And the developers pay you a cut of whatever it is they sell the data they collect for, usually in tokens. I strongly belive that no browser mining will ever pay more than you put in. Just spend your time and PC or phone doing something more time effective. 

I do not advise you so dear, mining using the browser is not profitable at all and may be very dangerous to the device, on the one hand may cause damage to your device and on the other hand may plant viruses in a device that steals your data, so you have to be very careful.

It is real and I have used it before, there is a dogecin miner made by some shortlink site, which is very profitable comapring to nay I have used.