CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

On 10/23/2019 at 4:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

Checking through the investbox, there's no plan giving more than 1% daily for QQQ investment and the price is quite low checking through the metrics as I noticed the coin was one at over 1000dogetoshi. Micro is a better investment in the investbox as well as the new Yoda giving 2% daily without any condition

On 10/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

yep. after all you can spend your extra 3$ to buy low value coins on yobit so maybe they raise and make you rich :d

I don't think the value of those coins will rise in this year if you spend you earnings on these coins so you have to wait for the next year to make profit in them.

Of course, 3$ is a good earning for students who give their part time using cryptotalk, it might not be suitable for all yes, yobit provides a wide platform to invest however their might be some risk again we all have heard no risk is equal to no reward. 

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit joined to pay post on other sites. You need to post in cryptotalk campaign while you will be paid in yobit. highlight it somehow because many users including me. That means you have to bet the minimum.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:18 PM, Shoni kuri said:

Yes i now that more but these two are good enough for your day earning you made posts per day free money from tonight its good,,,

I don't care if this campaign is about yobit or not. If it's about yobit then what's wrong about it? Currently, the hottest investment is Yoda. I saw several people talk about it.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Actually cryptotalk give us payment in yobit exchanger. We can get payment in yobit exchanger. Then we can trade our coin and earn money

On 10/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

Great idea of yours putting some of your income in cryptotalk into yobit investment. But i think you shohld be too patient for waiting for your investment into profits in the long run.

Edited by vermigerous

Yeah you are right.But I think everybody is not willing to invest.Because you can also lose your money there if you are not experienced enough.

And I think you must post 100 posts or you you must comment 100 comments 

But take care you speaking about 

So you must follow instructions to get paid instant 

Thank you my friend I hope all have a good life

Micro IB might be an alternative in increasing your income. But I'm more comfortable with commenting and then getting $ 3. Because the use of investBox can also be detrimental if done improperly.

Yes its amazing platform for earning 

It's a good step from cointalk and I hope from them more than this becouse this guys help the people 

And this very good

Thank you cointalk

And also they help people to write good English and earn money and respect the people this is great idea from thim 

I wish you give us more good ideas 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, Mathers said:

That seem like a very wise and profitable idea after all, getting an additional interest on the free money this forum is offering to make a better earnings.

Wow I do think that these cryptotalk campaign here in yobit.com will give birth to exciting features here in this forum I am really looking forward to seeing this campaign

15 hours ago, Razan alikac said:

Now I earn $ 3 from this forum daily and this is a good thing for me and it will help me start trading and investing soon

So when you are eating this $3 everyday you must be learning about the cryptocurrencies trading also in order to use your rewards in the trading also 

of course it is about yobit wallet as we all know the Crypto talk is linked with yobit wallet and the money you are getting from the site it will directly deposit to the wallet just you have to do daily comments that is 30 comments per day and you are eligible for the payment.

Yes, that is right because it is really good if you practice your earning here to do trade or invest but some investment is not really good because it will just go down.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

We know that the CryptoTalk promotion is about IoBit, as much as I have a feeling, that Bitcoin is definitely one of the inventions. On the basis of which was first created, 'crypto-currency'. And the price of Bitcoin secured currency remains volatile. So am I.
Let cryptocurrency know that I had this idea. But more than that you must know. Thanks

thank you for your information and thank you yobit for this compaign it makes me interested in crypto more and more. and i will try yobit's other features too thank you:)))

The work on this platform is great. I use it to exchange the currencies that I get because the fees for withdrawing some currencies from them such as bitcoin are high. I have tried to invest in the platform fund but I do not know how and what benefits can anyone tell me about them

On 10/28/2019 at 5:26 PM, mo.mirzaeipour said:

yep. after all you can spend your extra 3$ to buy low value coins on yobit so maybe they raise and make you rich 

Well, this will be an off topic but i want to say it to you that can you please don't quote all of the topic? Because this is irritating for the members here like me and you are just replied a little words only, just quote what you want to say because there has a rules here for that. I hope you may understand.

I think that CryptoTalk pays in our Eobit Exchanger.  This is one of the best successful forums for making lots of money.  And Yobit is one of the most successful successful exchangers in the world.  It will benefit us.

Yobit.net is a powerful exchange in the world but The widdraw fee of btc is too much high while the other currencies like Ltc,Gogecoin Fee is suitable for widdraw and reliable 

We know that cryptotalk is a very good site that we can earn money. Anf in crypto yobit is a very good exchanger for trading. Many people like and work in crypto and trading with yobit exchanger. Its agood way we know that  

for now the crypto account can indeed be campaigned with a yobit account which this yobit account is an intermediary for us who want to see the number of btc coins we currently get through this crypto forum

i think most of the members here just use the campaign to get money and thats all and thats why we see so many complains when the payments delay for a couple hours.