What's going on with Yobit Exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?

I sure this was when yobit were updating their website when you made the search because yobit is all good, the exchange is runing ok and is even better than before check again you should see every as it should be.

1 hour ago, Wrath said:

I sure this was when yobit were updating their website when you made the search because yobit is all good, the exchange is runing ok and is even better than before check again you should see every as it should be.

Yeah yobit is on the greens and constantly gaining more user trust by creating valuable opportunities for traders and investors to earn extra income on there platform. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:22 PM, martmobi said:

Yeah yobit is on the greens and constantly gaining more user trust by creating valuable opportunities for traders and investors to earn extra income on there platform. 

Yeah yobit keeps coming up with new ways for the users to earn and make good money, yobit invest box is the best on the crypto market now, giving one percent in investment of bitcoin daily it can not get better than this.

14 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Thats true mate its possible  an error to avoid afraid i  suggest to op contact the support chat in the exchange  to avoid panic.

panic will only make things worse, I think the yobit will respond to the problem immediately, because many problems are reported every day, we have to be patient waiting for an immediate answer from the yobit, so there's no need to panic buddy

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

18 hours ago, Wrath said:

Yeah yobit keeps coming up with new ways for the users to earn and make good money, yobit invest box is the best on the crypto market now, giving one percent in investment of bitcoin daily it can not get better than this.

Yeah, it requires some activity to earn the 1% btc interest but in the end its worth it. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

16 hours ago, reduktor said:

I just check that and it's true,i think it's just a bug in coinmarketcap, all coins in Market cap is updated 55 hours a go,and no volume for all coins.that's not normal at all  

i just saw the rankings right now and yobit position is 76 on the exchanges list. their position was 81 three days ago.

it seems their statics on coinmarketcap are updated.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

i just checked it again and every thing is okey , i think its just a bug happend when you got acces to there and now every thing is back to normall , coinmarketcap is a  huge site and this bugs is expected 

On 10/30/2019 at 5:27 PM, martmobi said:

Yeah, it requires some activity to earn the 1% btc interest but in the end its worth it. 

The activities require to get one percent interest on bitcoin is nothing compare to what you will be getting and the requirement is also beneficial to you, buying good coins like yo will make things better.

It can be an update of the site, this sometimes happens, when we enter to see a project or a currency, until known and does not appear data that previously appeared. I think there's nothing to worry about, just an update, which is normal for a site like Coinmarketcap, which has the function of passing information almost in real time from the cryptographic market.

1 hour ago, Shabbir81 said:

Ya mungkin itu adalah kesalahan di coinmarketcap dan sekarang saya memeriksa situs coinmarketcap dan ada yang menunjukkan jumlah $ 34.648.624 ini. Ini bukan masalah besar jangan khawatir tentang masalah itu pertukaran yobit menarik terlalu banyak pengguna baru. 

sometimes a system is run by a machine or hardware, and of course it needs a break, and not infrequently the delay occurs after the maintenance process, maybe what we see at that time is a bug

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

40 minutes ago, William . Hobbs said:

I sure it was a bug or some problem experience by coinmarketcap or yobit because yobit daily trade volume can never be zero, yobit is among the top crypto exchanges in the world

yes exactly. it could be syncing problem between both yobit and coinmarketcap and as i know they fixed it. it happens sometimes for some data centers like coinmarketcap.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/23/2019 at 2:34 AM, mostawda3 said:

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?
When I entered the market cap (coinmarketcap.com) and searched for Yobit, I found that Yobit's statistics are hidden it only shows a 0$, although it was showing two days ago and everything was normal,
Are there problems in Yobit that made the market cap unable to know the latest statistics?

2019-10-22_201635.png.c02dfb9c25877779f5ccffab22bf0948.png

yes you are right mate.. i just check it.. i think it just error of coinmarketcap.. i saw so many coin price are 0$ and it's impossible mate.. i think coinmarketcap will update or some error or some bugs happen in there site... so many coin price don't show it's impossible so don't worry mate.. it just for some time when they solve it then it will solve..

5 minutes ago, Akash0011 said:

yes you are right mate.. i just check it.. i think it just error of coinmarketcap.. i saw so many coin price are 0$ and it's impossible mate.. i think coinmarketcap will update or some error or some bugs happen in there site... so many coin price don't show it's impossible so don't worry mate.. it just for some time when they solve it then it will solve..

It is really impossible for a big exchange to have a 0 volume. Maybe the coinmarketcap or the yobit are doing some upgrades that why the information is not syncing well on both parties.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

3 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

It is really impossible for a big exchange to have a 0 volume. Maybe the coinmarketcap or the yobit are doing some upgrades that why the information is not syncing well on both parties.

yes you are right mate... i think coinmarket will upgrade there site that's why bugs will seem.. i saw some coin also seems like 0$ that's why i conform that coinmarket update some things and this bugs and error happens mate.. but it will solve very soon i think..

1 minute ago, Akash0011 said:

yes you are right mate... i think coinmarket will upgrade there site that's why bugs will seem.. i saw some coin also seems like 0$ that's why i conform that coinmarket update some things and this bugs and error happens mate.. but it will solve very soon i think..

Yeah it will be resolve soon but i hope it will not affect the ranking of yobit on coinmarketcap. Because many users are taking basis base on the information on coinmarketcap.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Just now, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah it will be resolve soon but i hope it will not affect the ranking of yobit on coinmarketcap. Because many users are taking basis base on the information on coinmarketcap.

yes it does not effect on yobit and other coin.. so many people take information on caoinmarketcap that's right but it necessary to update some site and update new think on there site... it will interesting and enjoyable to update cause every update will make this site better and useful that's why if we saw some bugs that's will temporary but it enjoyable cause everybody tensed about it... hehehehe

On 11/25/2019 at 3:42 PM, Yakubu said:

It was probably a bug or something because now the problem is fixed and the daily volume is updated almost every minute

Yeah, it is a 100% bug because it is also happening to other exchanges. Coinmarketcap is having a problem with syncing data that's why sometimes the volumes of exchanges are not showing.

I don't know why this is showing but few days ago it was okay. now it is also okay. it is showing the real volume in coinmarketcap. mainly this issue is for system bug of cmc I think. they have fix it.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:42 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I think they are resetting it and it will be
It goes well during the days and becomes shown as it was

I like your thoughts which state the rearrangement.

Even though they reset the system and then update it is less important because as long as the currency operates on the platform normally and there is no problem with it then all of that will be fine.

Some time Coinmarketcap have some bug and it's not only for yobit a lot of exchange have 0 volume trading it's not the exchange it just Coinmarketcap have to do some updates from time to time

Something is wrong with your browser or connection, currently at a base of $ 28,055,270 USD (3,803 BTC). If you see this is just an error system on a website, I also at that time there were indeed some exchanges that display the number $0.

Maybe there was just an error happen, sometimes it really happen into an exchange where an technical issue happens. but all i can tell you that yobit platform is one of the best exchanges right now. 

I guess it is some kind of a bug, not yobit problem, maybe in the coinmarketcap. Don't worry it will be back to normal, they will fix it. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

25 minutes ago, miskyming said:

I guess it is some kind of a bug, not yobit problem, maybe in the coinmarketcap. Don't worry it will be back to normal, they will fix it. 

But I am not face any problem with yobit exchange and its meant yobit is fine and he need to contact with support team tey will solve his problem.

• Useful or interesting 1