What's going on with Yobit Exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?

I think this is a temporary bug. It can be fixed in some hours. It can happen. Because there is no consequences and the exchange is running for a long it is seems to be a minor problem. But nothing can be predicted in this sector. Hope they will fix it in some hours. 

• +1 1

After your article, many people have checked, and I have checked many times and found no problem, maybe there was something wrong with our site at the time.
good luck

I strongly believe this is a mechanical problem from the coins market.  And it does not amount to much, but only in small quantities.  And it will be fixed soon enough.  No worries about it

On 10/23/2019 at 1:34 AM, mostawda3 said:

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?
When I entered the market cap (coinmarketcap.com) and searched for Yobit, I found that Yobit's statistics are hidden it only shows a 0$, although it was showing two days ago and everything was normal,
Are there problems in Yobit that made the market cap unable to know the latest statistics?

2019-10-22_201635.png.c02dfb9c25877779f5ccffab22bf0948.png

They have some error because i have invest so much money in yobit and buy so many coins and almost 300$ i invest in it and when you check about the yobit on that time may be they have some issue to the exchaneg or in the coinmarketcap system that why they show you the value is 0.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

CoinMarketCap is not the most reliable site for providing up to the minute information. When the YO token from Yobit was listed, it took CMC a long time to show trade history etc, so I only use the site for a general idea of whats going on but I don't fully rely on the information being provided.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, khan22 said:

They have some error because i have invest so much money in yobit and buy so many coins and almost 300$ i invest in it and when you check about the yobit on that time may be they have some issue to the exchaneg or in the coinmarketcap system that why they show you the value is 0.

Their data is not mostly accurate as they clam and not we have many complains about it.These kind of errors come some times but its not yobit side problem ,it is from.coinmarket cap side problem.so do not worry about it.

Don't worry about yobit exchanger.Yobit is most trusted exchanger.This exchanger never be scamed.This is one of the bugs of coinmarketcap site.So don't worry

Among the many cryptocurrency exchanges on the site, youbit exchange is one of the reasons that its liquidity is secured and all of the listings are good coins and you can invest there with your eyes closed and you can trade from thereOf course if you can profit from technical fundamentals analysis then it is very good.

• +1 1

Among the many exchange sites currently available, the popularity of Binance 160r is increasing day by day, and when we look at the 24-hour volume, we can see that it has around 3,789 Bitcoins, indicating that it is very goodBy this we understand that popularity is increasing day by day and getting better is to say that this is a good exchange

• +1 1

10 hours ago, dankasa said:

You can close your eyes and trade from there. Of course, it's great if you can take advantage of technology analytics.

Wait, do we real need the data of yobit at inmarketcap t make analysis? don't we just need that data of coins we trade with?

I think if you face some technical issues on yobit. then i think they will fix it soon or as soon as possible because yobit is one of the greatest platform.

The server just can't stand it. I think things will get better soon. The main thing is money is in place, and everything else will recover. Do not panic.

24 menit yang lalu, Bbcminna berkata:

Seperti yang dapat Anda lihat di Coinmarketcap, semua pasangan yang ada di bursa baru-baru ini disetujui lima puluh tujuh jam yang lalu dan saya berasumsi sebagai alasan mengapa Anda tidak dapat melihat datanya. Entah bagaimana mereka memiliki sesuatu yang salah dalam struktur mereka atau mereka hanya tidak peduli tentang banyak hal tentang Yobit yang akan mengganti catatannya secara teratur.

When did the coinmarketcap not provide yobit volume and capital information, because one day ago, I still found information about the yobit transaction volume and various other information, including the price of coins traded on yobit, also can be seen from coinmarketcap updates ...

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:48 AM, Bitxalt said:

maybe that was error or reset time, Because usually before entering the Asian session (Tokyo session), the market will reset and start a new day, but I'm not sure about that, reset time from tokyo session is for forex trading, I dont really know for crypto exchange.

i also have this problem but i think that you are right...

I don't have problems with yobit exchanges, but, I get complaints from friends who want to register on the yobit site, that my friend can't register, maybe someone can explain this???

Hopefully this will not last long, because I can only guess about this ...

2 hours ago, Zakir Ali said:

Trading does not stops on the yobit exchange. But i think that there is an issue with the coinmarketcap that does not shows his volume and that why the volume is totally 0. And the trading is running whole day

The data are showing just fine now, so maybe was technical problem, but it is fine now that is all that matters.

Maybe that was an error when it reset some time it happen when

day is change but yobit is good nothing happen with it every things

is good running on yobit since last five years

On 10/23/2019 at 3:47 AM, Thefighter said:

As you can see on Coinmarketcap all the pair available on the exchange have been updated 57 hours ago and I think that is the reason why you can't see the statistics. Either they have something wrong in their systems or they just don't care that much about Yobit in order to update its statistics more often

There is a error in the system that why this shows the total volume is zero. But according to the overall situation the exchange is very good and the volume of the coins are also very good and in the huge trading amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Mitchel Starc said:

That happened might be due to some technical error and i hoped it won't happen again and they will surely fix this kind of mistake.

To be sure it's true, it's just a technical error. But usually it doesn't just happen to yobit. several other crypto have also experienced the same thing.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:08 PM, Binbillal007 said:

The problem is not with yobit  server it is with the coinmarketcap server, they will find a solution to it soon

I think the yobit server is very good and there aren't any problems and it's likely that there is a problem with the coinmarketcap server, so it must immediately find a solution so that it can be fixed immediately.

7 hours ago, Rizwan ullah said:

What do you mean I dont know more about that exchange .this is a good airdrop for all of us can check in signature .

You most likely don't know about the crypto world until you don't know about crypto in that exchange. And all you know is airdrop which is always good for everyone to check the signature until the admin forgets the exchange.
We wish you a better future and success forever.

i think that was an error time and now the problem is solved. yobit never doing any hide and seek with his members. i suggest you to check it again.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:34 PM, Sujon33 said:

I think this is a kind of mechanical error on coinmarketcap site.None of you worry about this, hopefully it will be fixed soon.Yobit exchanger is absolutely fine no problem

There was a bug then and the problem is solved. the exchange is much secured and they always do their good for the members and the exchange is much trusted by all.