What's going on with Yobit Exchange? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?

On 4/1/2020 at 2:15 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I have checked the command now on the Market Cap and it has been fixed and the yobit platform information is available and you can check again now

Yes, that's right. It seems that this is an old problem because this topic is old, the problem has already been fixed and things are back as they were and there is no problem now. These problems can sometimes be caused by a technical defect.

This is error in the statistics of the coinmarketcap app and it happens some times generally due to the high load in server or if some sort of bug cames during the sync of data between CMC and yobit exchange. So it's better to wait for some times or you can Search using Coingecko. And there is everything right with yobit exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It could be a mistake from coinmarketcap but I have been checking coinmarketcap and has never seen this error before. Yobit is a reputed exchange and has good trading volume. 

• +1 1

I did not check that error. Maybe this is a technical error or there is another problem, but certainly this problem will be solved in the shortest time because this platform is good and there are no problems.

Maybe it's a bug in the coinmarketcap because there is no way yobit can be 0$, just try after sometime and I am sure everything will be back the way it supposed to be on the site. Yobit is good and It has earn good reputation from many people within a very short time Soni don't expect something like this to happen on the site.

I would state this looks sort of concerning if its not fixed soon. Yobit have been making changes to the site and the manner in which records report information so it may be the case that. Some are detailing its a mistake. Others crying shut down. I question it's the last mentioned. We would see probably some enormous sells some place from somebody and this isn't going on

• +1 1

I think there is a problem with this. It is believed that the problem has been remedied as soon as it is a large platform of this size. It certainly has a lot of programmers to do the same.

Time will prove on Yobit exchange's tokens and altcoins. They are creating many products and sometimes do not pay attention to the results when launching the market. There are not many coins of high value except YO. Traders also rarely trade with Yobit's coins because it is not so popular. I hope they focus on some coins.

sometime coinmarketcap team resting total or 24 hour value , as a result we didn't see it . I didn't used coinmarketcap website because I think coingecko is still profitable and easy to loaded . now everything is fine their .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 10/22/2019 at 11:34 PM, mostawda3 said:

What's going on with Yobit Exchange?
When I entered the market cap (coinmarketcap.com) and searched for Yobit, I found that Yobit's statistics are hidden it only shows a 0$, although it was showing two days ago and everything was normal,
Are there problems in Yobit that made the market cap unable to know the latest statistics?

2019-10-22_201635.png.c02dfb9c25877779f5ccffab22bf0948.png

I also asked had the same question yesteday , because when I looked at what was happening there was a certain change to it , coin market cap had a certain text written to it and I asked so many question they were distancing themselves with the same so am worried but lets wait and see

That was really shocking but sometimes it may happen like that on CMC data because of technical errors. Use both CMC and Coingecko so that you can find something on both of them for a good results.

I do believe it is a momentary insect. It could be repaired in a few hrs. It could take place. Due to the fact, there are no effects as well as the swap will be working to get extended it really is apparently a difficulty. Yet practically nothing may be expected in this market. Desire they are going to correct it in a few hrs.

Well perhaps it was a bug when I checked it was fine, for what reason don't we contact the yobit possibly there we get the arrangement.

• +2 1

I think yobit exchange is very good it is really very trusted but sometimes there are problems. I don't know why yobit hide some price. But i think yobit is the best exchange site.

• +1 1

But now it showing on coinmarketcap as well as on coingko site. 

May thus was just a bug and now it have been solved. Yobit is very good exchange and it will not scam with their users. 

• +1 1

This is a capitalization error that happens, the coinmarketcap website has already updated and solved this problem and is already showing the volume of the Yobit exchange normally

well nowadays we are in the middle of sings of the times, because yobit announced an aidrop time ago but it doest goes like people spect, so the time will show us how good is yobit rewarning hes loyalty user who did its 100 post and made free publishing to Vmining and robotrader

Just now, carlosa1 said:

The forex market is a way to make money for the most dedicated traders, but the rise of cryptocurrencies has made it even more exciting! The novelty of cryptocurrencies and the huge increase in the value of Bitcoin and altcoins mean that traders can make huge profits when trading cryptocurrencies.

You no longer need to be a tech geek to trade crypto. There are multiple cryptocurrency exchange platforms that allow you to do it online. They all differ in important respects. The ideal cryptocurrency exchange should offer low fees, high multipliers, and a wide range of currencies for a diverse portfolio. The ability to easily buy new cryptocurrencies with fiat money is also very important.

To find out which cryptocurrency exchange is the best overall for traders, let's take a look at the 10 most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms and compare key points:

1. YOBIT NET

We started with the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, yobit net. The popular yobit net platform encourages users to store their own currency, the yobit net, which comes with a discount on crypto-to-crypto payments. That being said, yobit net offers over 140 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, EOS, DASH, Litecoin, NEO, GAS, ZCash, Ripple, and many more. Trading these currencies includes a 0.1% fee.
yobit net also has SAFU (Secure Asset Fund for Users), which takes 10% of all trading commissions earned by the exchange to give to users in case of hacking. This is since the company was hacked in May 2019 and users received a refund of the hacked funds.
I recommend yobit net

I don't invest at all. I try to earn crypto freely as far as I can by doing tasks online. If I ever have to invest,

The YOBIT airdrops have always been the best, with security and a very good reward in each of their airdeop, so it is convenient to carry out their tasks that they ask for verification.

I think it is updating issue with Yobit or CoinMarketCap. Several months ago i saw this kind of problem in CoinMarketCap where trading was not udpated for several days. But soon it was fixed.

On the popular currency platform MarketCap, all market values may be updated simultaneously. I just check it and this is correct, I think it is just an error in the market currency, and there is no volume for all currencies. This is also a large streak that may not happen at all

• +1 1

This problem has been solved. you can search yobit on coinmarketcap and it shows that it is 224.863$, there is a list with the statistics. Maybe was a bug

The problem is not in the platform because it works completely normally. The problem sometimes occurs in site updates and not only with regard to platforms, so many currencies sometimes  their information disappear from the site.

• +1 1