Saving 2 Btc - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Saving 2 Btc

That's good, hopefully the price of bitcoin in the next few years continues to rise. But we must remain vigilant because the future does not always match our predictions 😀

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes i agree with you that the price of bitcoins goes up very high. This is green time for investing in crypto currency and more people invest in this time because they have knowledge about the crypto currency policy. They know and understand the crypto currency indicators.

If I have got 2 btc then i will be do many things with this.I will buying something and trying also increased them.I will invest some btc in real projects

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, Keith700 said:

2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Those are interesting choices to spend your profits, assuming your price predictions are correct.  Myself, I'd probably go with the animal farms and avoid owning fast food restaurants, but to each his own. 

And holding 2 btc for the long term is probably a great idea.  I had pretty much the same idea back in 2016 and then lost enthusiasm for it, and looking back on it now it's obvious I should have gone ahead and saved that much.  I'd have a hell of a lot more money today if I had.

2 Bitcoin is big enough in simple things like gadgets. But you can saved and hodl it more to earn more income especially the Bitcoin's value this time increases.

surely that's what most dreamed of. if it's true that in the future the investment system has switched to bitcoin and bitcoin will easily get that value, by having a bitcoin investment then we will be rich. hope that that will happen.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:00 PM, Sharifur26 said:

I would like to do 2 BTC through hard work by investing and trading with Bitcoin. I know I have to work hard to do this, yet I will fulfill my dream. It will have to work according to the plan in the long run. I am working with 2 year target of BTC so that I can do 2 btc.

2 btc is too much. equal of 17000$ according to the price. that kind of money would not be easy to make within just 2 years. only some brilliant and professional can do. i wish you good luck to achieve your target. nonetheless you need to invest big money for trading as the purpose of making 2 BTC

I wish to have at least 5 bitcoins in my wallet, in which i can store 2 minimum bitcoins for longer term, and with other 3 i can trade wisely with different methods and the profit i gain will selling out by month or weekly. That could be a greater deal in crypto currencies world to remain constatnt earner or even bigger.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I THINK ANYONE WITH 2 BITCOINS AFTER 10 YEARS CAN GO FOR A PENSION. I am SURE THAT AFTER 10 YEARS, 100000 WILL BE ONLY PART OF A BITCOIN. 2 BITCOIN IS ENOUGH FOR A SPORT CAR AND FOR INTEREST LIFE.

That is a beautiful post my friend, just beautiful. That is what I see, most people don't have, they don't even know how much money they want. For me, i want a similar figure of around 100k more the merrier, but 100k I can get the required items to live comfortably, and retire to the misery of my life. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:21 PM, Keith700 said:

I have proposed to save 2 bitcoins in the long term to see how much value it could reach and see how financial systems in the future can start using only bitcoin in fractions instead of fiat currencies.
My estimates are positive, I think that in about 10 more years, Bitcoin could easily be worth about 50 thousand dollars.
With two bitcoins in 50 thousand each, they are 100 thousand, if I sold them at that price I could acquire the following material things:
1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
More than 3 years of good income and good food
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places
I think if I could get that and I would still have enough left over, now if the financial system is updated enough, paying in btc fractions with the price of one to one would be more fair and original.

In this time 2 BTC is nothing. But in future bit can make you more rich. Because many experts predict that bitcoin community growing day by day and it's price can jump over $100k price soon.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/23/2019 at 12:21 AM, Keith700 said:

I have proposed to save 2 bitcoins in the long term to see how much value it could reach and see how financial systems in the future can start using only bitcoin in fractions instead of fiat currencies.
My estimates are positive, I think that in about 10 more years, Bitcoin could easily be worth about 50 thousand dollars.
With two bitcoins in 50 thousand each, they are 100 thousand, if I sold them at that price I could acquire the following material things:
1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places
I think if I could get that and I would still have enough left over, now if the financial system is updated enough, paying in btc fractions with the price of one to one would be more fair and original.

Now that's a good life to have. It's better to plan for the future. The  bitcoin might increase soon. So might as well take a risk in saving it. I'm thinking to try that too , then I can help the people around me financially. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:21 PM, Keith700 said:

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

Bitcoin is one of the most usable coin in the market. Many people invested on it as long time. Because they know about it's beauty and they also beleive that it will replace our fiat currency., After that it's price will boom up.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

1 medium mansion
1 luxury sports car
More than 3 years of good income and good food
1 small yacht
2 animal farms
3 fast food places

It will be very beneficial for all those user who are storing sum of their balance of Bitcoins for the long-term because there is a chance of increasing its price in future which will amount huge profit for such users.

• +1 1

if i had 2 bitcoins too I would definitely invest them for a long term and perhaps would sell them if bitcoins price hit 1 million USD each. Though there's possibility for bitcoin to hit even higher than that, 5- 10 years is a good range as we've seen bitcoin price changes drastically in this decade 

You really have a good goal in your future, I am also saving bitcoin and keep on earning them so that I will still have money in the future. I will sell my bitcoin once it hits the price that I want or I am targetting, getting profit in bitcoin is really easy because you just have to be hardworking and patient.

This is a great plan and I wish you success in your investment. You may be surprised by the value that it will reach within ten years. No one can expect the Bitcoin price after all that period.

I respect your accounts, but if I think about buying all those things I think that two bitcoin are not enough. Think carefully about what it means to do Hodl and how much you really need for a millionaire.

A Hodl should be a kind of trust, I assure you that it can be more profitable than putting your money in any bank or company that works with trusts.

I wish you the greatest success, you always have to have goals.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes this is good idea if you have 2 Bitcoin and to save them for long term, in the future sure sure you will convert to rich, because I think Bitcoin will rise rise I m not sure and I dont see that Bitcoin price will return to the below his price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

without a doubt that is the thing that generally longed for. in the event that the facts confirm that later on the speculation framework has changed to bitcoin and bitcoin will handily understand that esteem, by having a bitcoin venture then we will be rich. trust that that will occur.

2 BTC? If you want to earn such big amounts quickly, try gambling though you should always be prepared to lose your investment. Apart from gambling, the speed at which you earn that amount comes down to your skills.