Using simple techniques - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using simple techniques

In any type of trading that you are willing to apply, try in the majority that can use simple techniques that do not entangle your panorama.
There are many traders who make this mistake, overloading your indicators screen will not bring you the best result friend, it is the same with the case of your risk management, managing a decision leads to analyze the various supplements that lead you to apply it, the fact of constantly changing a direction, does not reach the desired point.
For example in the technical case, if you use only moving averages with heikin ashi waiting for the crossing at a high time, it simplifies many to be stressed at a low time looking for aggressive inputs and outputs, using common sense in the market helps you adapt faster.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Many times aggressive techniques can be transformed into revenge against the market and that is the worst thing that the trader can fall, because the one who takes feelings against the market usually loses faster.

• +1 2

9 minutes ago, Ismoney said:

This is great because a lot of new indicators are cropping up daily and old traders most times change their trusted strategies which could lead to lose because of desire for adapting.

Once you find something that works for you, stick with it. I don't see a reason unchanging a trading Technic that's has been providing profits with previous trades just because there's a new one.

• +1 2

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

every one have to do his own research and work with his own strategie ,  remember ; not all stragteiges works for every trader and not every traders can work with a strategie ^^

• +2 1

Until now, I'm on stage of learning into trading, even I've been here for years in crypto world. Because, I know trading in cyrpto was really not that easy to do, were til now there are some of it gave me confusion to understand it, so what I did so far still reading and what other said but not 100% just getting the point of their tips and advises.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, saborrb said:

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

The best strategy is, if you are trading only BTC and not other coin then $ or fiat will best choice always. And also you can use USDT because it also have almost same price on all networks. Some trader count their profit in satoshi and trading in Alt coins but actually some times they are in loss and they don't know that they are in loss. If you are in profit in satoshi and loss in $ then how can you understand. These calculation is actually stress of mind. Nothing else. So i would suggest to trade in fiat instead of taking part in altcoin. But all this is for those users who want trade in BTC only.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

3 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

Trading is a life-long learning and making your own effective strategies so that you can be a big winner everyday. The beauty with trading is that even if the market is down, you can still make money. Unlike holding, there is a bigger money in trading but the risks are bigger too even giants like Goliath so you need to find a good stone that you can throw at Goliath and be a David the ultimate male survivor in that Biblical story. 

Will you be a David in trading soon? Well, for me the only David I know is David Saloon. 

The way I read your statement was really impressive, but when I read the last line of your sentence I was shocked and I laughed, lol..😂 But anyway thanks the reminders and advise. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hahaha, exemplifying with some humor is never too much, with respect to the rest that you commented, in trading there are many aspects to shine as long as they are appropriate, adapt you can take years or even weeks, each one has his momentum.

3 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

I am trying my best to inject much-needed humor to this very serious forum so we can have some time to laugh and be merry despite the continuing and discouraging dip of Bitcoin. We need more fun and we can do that here in this forum by also sharing some anecdotes and stories to warm a lonely heart who are online right now. This is the reason why we should really have our own local board here... 

A lot of reason with what you mention here, I have even thought about writing a bit more intuitive post or in its most ambiguous way to give my ideas of debate in a more exotic way, the forum is a bit big and find serious issues with Laughter is something difficult to find, but take the magnifying glass, in Cryptotalk there are high-end themes that help a lot.

6 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

I am trying my best to inject much-needed humor to this very serious forum so we can have some time to laugh and be merry despite the continuing and discouraging dip of Bitcoin. We need more fun and we can do that here in this forum by also sharing some anecdotes and stories to warm a lonely heart who are online right now. This is the reason why we should really have our own local board here... 

I understand dude, that's why the market was too bloody now, because the price of bitcoin was really a headache to those who are not knowledgeable yet,  yeah, how I wish that we could have our own local language here.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:16 PM, Keith700 said:

In any type of trading that you are willing to apply, try in the majority that can use simple techniques that do not entangle your panorama.
There are many traders who make this mistake, overloading your indicators screen will not bring you the best result friend, it is the same with the case of your risk management, managing a decision leads to analyze the various supplements that lead you to apply it, the fact of constantly changing a direction, does not reach the desired point.
For example in the technical case, if you use only moving averages with heikin ashi waiting for the crossing at a high time, it simplifies many to be stressed at a low time looking for aggressive inputs and outputs, using common sense in the market helps you adapt faster.

Everyone has their trading strategies. That's why transactions can be done. If everyone has the same approach, no purchase will occur. I prefer to use my instincts because it is more effective in dealing with other people's trading strategies. It's a shame I don't have a name for every strategy I use.

On 10/29/2019 at 10:09 AM, edille said:

I think it is good to use simple techniques in trading but try to trust your own technique because everyone has their own strategy to trade and i think that is more effective. Also if you have more experience in trading, try to use it as a weapon to be more smarter in deciding on what strategy you want to use because at the end of the day it's up to you on how you adopt and how to earn money on your own way.

It is clear that everyone must have their own technique, and could be comparable for any area of life.
Now using a simple technique that does not complicate your vision is the most effective way for you to move forward, and as I tell you, that applies in any area, the more simplified it is, the better answers your strategy will have.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, saborrb said:

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

Its good that you are first doing some research and trying to understand that which is better for you, I will also recommend the BTC /USD trade for  you. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I use sometime the most easy technique in crypto trading that many is using, observe the market for good coins with low price buy it and hold for some time until price go up and you sell it, this works for everyone that use it.

16 hours ago, TheChinaBan said:

Doing research or accumulating useful information first can be helping a lot and a trader who is doing this can be gaining a lot of profits on this area. One must always continue learning new things so the trading can be more profitable and always growing.

Breaking down a trading tactic to simple steps and methods is only possible when you are an experienced trader. 

This is a rule that is not limited to trading. When you do things over and over again, you naturally find easier ways to do it, and with more precision. But that could only happen with experience. 

You can follow other people methods, especially when you understand how it works and if there are simple it’s great. 

2 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Simple technique will make you trading even more simpler when you overload your chart with some Indicators some times they goes different way and will get you confused in which to choose

Yes, I think it's best to use only maximum of 3 indicators that you know really well. If you have to many indicators, it becomes difficult to see the big picture. Over analyzing is a real issue when it comes to trading. In the end, you have to make the decission, especially in crypto, one cannot really on indicators

Good topic for share yea it is but still. we cannot ignore the marketcap because it is a standard technique that is our reference in determining which coin we buy. Be aware.and simple its good.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:20 PM, cakkepe said:

Choosing a trading method completely depends on you, we can give you many suggestions but ultimately, it is you who has to know what's happening and trade yourself..:)

Trading strategy is needed but i think the strategy may be changed when needed. in crypto market the situation may be changed any time .

Mistakes and experience are the best teacher.technique and a lot of opinion are none if you will not experience the real trading.so if you will have to experience the real trading that will be the time you will have make youre own strategy

On 10/22/2019 at 5:19 PM, williamz902 said:

Sometimes it's a good idea to use some of these indicators to analyse what you think the price will do. But generally I agree, keep it simple, and don't clutter your graphs with nonsense. I would also add that if you are trying to decide whether to buy a coin, if the decision is not simple and you are not confident, then you probably shouldn't.

If you think of buying a coin first do relative and useful findings before buying any coin so as to buy the right coins at the right time

On 10/22/2019 at 9:20 PM, cakkepe said:

Choosing a trading method completely depends on you, we can give you many suggestions but ultimately, it is you who has to know what's happening and trade yourself..:)

You are right it is depends on us that how we can put our trade and what is our knowledge about Crypto trading there is always a risk factor is involved in Crypto trading Crypto trading is always a risky business we can use a different forum to get better idea about trading like a coin market cap and tradingview website is very helpful in a trading we can read the charts and trading volume these to website Crypto trading we make a good profit if we do trading wisely

Our decision to trade and profit depend upon our knowledge and the strategy or techniques we use by continuously observing the market behavior. Many traders use tradingview with coinmarketcap to observe charts and volume to make good profits.

until now I am still studying how to trade. watching some video tutorial on youtube searching best strategies on google. and I find that trading is not just easy. 

In my opinion that is technical analysis. I am until now never learn about it, that is really complicated. That is not really helpful on crypto trading, because all movement in the graph is based supply and demand. So i prefer to analyze the value for that coin and decide to buy and holding it to get profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I personally use indicators that are available on cryptocurrency exchanges. I display it on the whole screen and there are no problems, everything is open, in order to analyze the cryptocurrency market. 

On 10/23/2019 at 6:18 AM, Bills said:

Many times aggressive techniques can be transformed into revenge against the market and that is the worst thing that the trader can fall, because the one who takes feelings against the market usually loses faster.

Yes .the trading should free from emotions.we have to keep the emotions separately.jus we should make our trade very simple to get the good profit.and beign panic can also be destroy our trading