Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies

Can you please explain how we can buy something from Amazon with Bitcoin or Litecoin as you said in your post? I haven't seen this option available on Amazon, I don't think they have any payment that is with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency on their websites.

• Useful or interesting 1

An important feature of measuring the success of BTC is its widespread use. And since Amazon is the largest retail store in the world, and as we see now, Bitcoin can be used to purchase a variety of products available in it. This is good news on the side of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I haven't heard about this news, I will try to look if this happened or it was some rumour. I remember I've read multiple times in past years about Amazon and it is only some fake  rumours that appear and it never happens.

In my opinion, it is sooner or later that commercial exchanges accept cryptocurrency trading. Whoever goes first will have the advantage

@OthmaneSmira thank you for your beautiful words to my humblepost, yes I concord with you, to learn here, to survive here, trying to do the less mistakes we can avoid, it's a heavy work to do, just I believe, we can be more efficient in union of people like you and me, with the power of otherusers, more advanced, giving a opportune help hand, in order to be more efficient and find the best joy here, and perhaps some coins in our wallets.

I googled Amazon accepts crypto and there was nothing. There were only hopes about the LN being adopted and some other things but there is nothing as you claim to be already happened. Maybe you could use some source in your information as the way you put it it means that Amazon is accepting Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies today, something that isn't true.

Amazon would be much better off if it accepted cryptocurrency money.  We can buy different products through crypto currency.  We can use crypto currency to buy different products.  This is a great idea.  If it is Amazon, we can easily buy all products from Amazon through cryptocurrency.

This will be good news for both parties because the large volume that will now be made due to the billion-dollar company will make the value and adoption of cryptocurrencies increase a lot I am very happy.

What I know amazon is not yet accepting cryptocurrency, it's only because it uses a third party as payment. moon extension is a third-party payment channel to facilitate payments using cryptocurrency, so there is no official release from Amazon that they are adopting cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

It is true that the site will facilitate payment methods to buy products, but it is necessary to control those who sell illusions on the site and receive money from them, and they will receive cryptocurrencies in an easier way.

If this news is true, it would be an excellent push for the adoption of cryptos and their usability in commerce.
I hope that it can be done to be able to buy more fluidly on Amazon.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:32 PM, cryptokram said:

Is there any source of link to share? if you will refer on this link https://u.today/you-can-now-pay-with-bitcoin-ethereum-or-litecoin-on-amazon?amp then it is not good!kindly give as a link to prove that the announcement is from the amazon itself or their people! not just news from some person!

Yes before giving any news the creator need to give proof of that news this will make this forum free from fake news and about this good news about all the online shopping users this news is amazing for all those has relates to crypto field .

On 10/14/2020 at 8:31 PM, JohanDonne said:

Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world, it can be prove the best opportunity for the cryptocurrancy to to grow faster and get more acknowledgement and it will grow further.

There are many other conpnies  that  are adopting cryptocurrency  it is possible  that there is a vast acknowledgement of cryptocurrency within few months

I have read many similar news about amazon but it didn't happen yet, still if amazon wants to keep their competitive edge it will be a lot better to start accepting at least a few cryptocurrencies right now. There is so much interest and customers will be asking them very soon.

That amazon accepts the crypto is great. Now shopping will be easier than before. 
This is a big step forward
  • +5 1

On 10/16/2020 at 4:54 PM, Sykkuno said:

I have read many similar news about amazon but it didn't happen yet, still if amazon wants to keep their competitive edge it will be a lot better to start accepting at least a few cryptocurrencies right now. There is so much interest and customers will be asking them very soon.

That is new to me I thought they have added the payment  system but you are saying that they have not added it yet, let's see what happens than.

Thank you for such pleasant information that you offer us but I think it is not confirmed yet but we hope that it is true that it will not be long since it is great news since many people could pay something cryptocurrencies for the items that amazon sells and from there speaking, surely more platforms are offered to accept payments with cryptocurrencies
Good luck to all and a big greeting

• +2 1

I think Amazon will also accept bitcoin in future. Crypto can make the payment processing faster and more easier. It saves huge time and efforts and Amazon will realize it soon.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, Tetrisreal said:

If this news is true, it would be an excellent push for the adoption of cryptos and their usability in commerce.
I hope that it can be done to be able to buy more fluidly on Amazon.

Each day something  like this is hapoening in the world of cryptocurrency  and the cryptocurrency  is getying more and more acknowledgement in the world.

Amazon has accepted the major cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Litecoin as a means of payment in its store, this is a great step to expand the use of cryptocurrencies, and now Paypal has given the ability to users to keep some major cryptocurrencies for users and I hope soon we hear that Jeff Bezos will invest in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

And I think this is one of the great steps we are looking for and we are hoping that it does work perfectly and the truth is we need to really define and put together everything tin the right perspective so we need to move forward we need paypal to have its own crypto or adopt one we need Major companies like master card to follow the same

• +2 1

Yes, this will be a wonderful opportunity for all Bitcoin users in the world, and it will give more credibility to Bitcoin in the world, the ease of dealing with it and the advantages it offers

I still wait for this to happen. You can't bring news out of your head just because you heard something. It is not happened and maybe it will but right now there is no news about Amazon accepting cryptocurrencies.

This would be a very big step towards direct usage if crypto currencies for buying payments. Amazon themselves will benefit a lot from it once they start doing it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 10/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, Razan alikac said:

Amazon has accepted the major cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Litecoin as a means of payment in its store, this is a great step to expand the use of cryptocurrencies,

I think Amazon didn't accept crypto currencies transactions yet. But you are saying they have accepted it. 

May be in future they will accept it and allow to pay with crypto currencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1