What is the price you expect Bitcoin to reach with the last day of the year / 2019? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

What is the price you expect Bitcoin to reach with the last day of the year / 2019?

What is the price you expect to reach Bitcoin on 31/12/2019

And conclude by the end of the year

If you can't give a specific price, just say whether it will go up or down

Life is great and enjoy it

11 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

My prediction is that Bitcoin will be worth around $10,000-$11,000 to conclude the end of the year.

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I think the price of Bitcoin will be $12,400 at the beginning of this day and $12,700 in the evening of the same day.
Of course, these are my approximate assumptions... )

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

im not expect very much about bitcoin price by 2020

as long its can stay above 10k , its enough for me 

6 hours ago, dion2566 said:

I hope that the price of BTC will be reached by the end of 2019 so that it can reach $ 25k so I can recover this loss for 1 more year, so at least it can provide a recovery for my economy.

I can feel you pain. I also understand what some people have been feeling since 2017 that bought in when the price began to drop and I hope too that this price get to reach the $25k so that we can all make this profits.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/22/2019 at 9:42 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I'd say it will go up to 11,000$ or more
It will remain on the rise to 20,000$
The currency market will recover...

Why not focus first that bitcoin will rach 9,000$ this week then after two weeks will possibly become 10, 000$ each something, let us not jump up to a higher conclusion but more realistic to the closest one, isn't?

On 10/22/2019 at 2:36 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I would bet that BTC will move upwards, to start 2020 above 12K... one of the possible points of view is that the momentum is already building so that it enters the new year with power enough to conduct the largest bull run in history at halving time

I expect the price to be in the range of $12k - 14k so it will be upward moment only as you can see the price affect from now itself but at last no one knows actually.

I expect to see a drop from current price until the last day of the year and I don't think that it goes any higher for now

13 hours ago, nenni said:

I hope that the price of bitcoin by the end of 2019 will reach $ 50,000

I think that's not realistic dude, lets go for the achievable things in terms of the price of bitcoin, 15k$ to 20k$ are not much realistic, let us don't get expect so high, so that in the end we might not get disappoint so badly. 

10 hours ago, Saladdin said:

I think it's will be 7.5k in the last day of the year. It's my totally personal prediction but just hopping it should go higher so we can make some profit from this year

Of course, you have a reason why you said it will become 7500$, did you see it ion the graph line in the chart or somewhere?

My prediction or expectation for bitcoin price by the very last day of the year will for Bitcoin to be worth between $14,000 to $15,000 per BTC.

Since the last rise of price bitcoin yesterda that reach $8000, i'm confident bitcoin can reach atleast $10,000 in the end of the year, I dont want to expect too much $10,000 it's the most logical forecast so far, just hope it will be happen soon, Cheers!

On 10/28/2019 at 3:43 PM, Bravehearth0319 said:

If bitcoin will hit 10k$ this week or before end of this month there is a posibility that bitcoin can reach 20k$ to 30k$ til last day of December 2019..but let see what can the volatility can do with thia movement in the market.

I expect this to happen in November, especially after the good news about China that it supports blockchain and bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

If we get a weekly candle over 11.5k i think we go to the long awaited 16k target and that 4chan prediction can go to rest, ive seen it already too many times  lol

On 10/22/2019 at 9:36 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I guess it will pump up because I can see that the demands will be high.As we see bitcoins value will goes down but it will rise up after it's downfall.

This is just my points of view because no one could ever predict for the future of cryptocurrency,as it's value changes all the time.

At around $ 10k, seeing from a positive signal it is likely that the end of the year can reach more than 9k. Some news that gives a positive signal plays a big role here towards changes in the value of bitcoin and the crypto market.

My hope is $10k but i think it will be around $8k-$10k or if we lucky the maximum is $15k. That was a good pump last month when the bitcoin go up to $9k but sadly it's back to $8k again today. 

I wish the price hit 10000 usd in last day of December but anything can be happened . the price may go above 10000 usd or go from 1000 usd. As the world developing, technology developing and people are becoming interested on btc so the price will go to moon very soon.

No one can specify a price but I can say that it will be between 6500 and 7500 no more and no less, now the time is for buying and keep following the price and wait that's all 

All of us want to make profit from bitcoin so not only me but also everyone expects the price of bitcoin will reach a minimum of 10k$ on the last day of the year / 2019 but unfortunately I don't think so it will happen maybe this year will end with the down price of bitcoin.

i think if we stopped the selling around 7000$ and we didnt go lower then by the end of the month we could see some moves up to 7700-7900$ levels, but if we kept dumping then we will definitely go down to 4500-5000$ levels.

18 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

If we dump at this price, the bitcoin whales will be very happy. I suggest we hold cos irrespective of happenings now, bitcoin will pump and these smart whales are only forcing price down so more people can dump and they make more. Just like Warren Buffett said, buy when others are dumping. This work perfectly for bitcoin

oh dont get me wrong i want bitcoin to dump more and more because i still need to load up more, because during these dumps we see coins be sold to insanely low prices and i just love buying these coins so low and sell them high.

7 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

If bitcoin dump more and more with present hostile circumstances, it may never pump that high again. Two years after the ATH, bitcoin hasn't gotten to $15,000 so if the downward spiral continue, bitcoin price will become relatively less volatile 

its a bear market for 2 years now and when everyone was crying about bitcoin dying and how its not so volatile and investors are tired and exiting the market we  saw it go from 3k to almost 14k, so im not worried about it no mater how low it falls its just another opportunity to buy more.