10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

On 10/22/2019 at 6:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

I want to underline about fake airdrop and bounty, until now there are still no signs of bounty appearing and until the end of this year there is also no. most likely in the next year they will most likely start appearing again, so be careful to avoid project scams.

I think with out mining all the other 9 things should be avoided by all not only in 2020 but also all the time in crypto trading for making profit from crypto world.

If these scammers have these ways of deceiving us, then they have such amazing skills. Why don't they just use their skills to a more honest way of living? 

Edited by Kuroashii

Them truly by now occur within this calendar year perhaps 4 seasons ahead of this time several of men and women pre-warn people to keep away from these people on the other hand OP ended up being very good for you to distributed in below along with my spouse and I would like men and women will certainly don't forget them and get away from for you to staying conned

• +1 1

Yeah, fake airdrops should be on top of the list. It's a waste of time for people and a lot of people end up giving away their personal details for some crypto that doesn't exist. I hope people start doing their research and will be careful when joining random airdrops. Sometimes some little cash is not worth it.

Yes, but there are proven cloud mining sites that do not fool and provide users with opportunities. There are airdrops that give tokens for actions. 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

These things should always be avoided, especially for people who ask you for money that you do not know personally. People who ask you to send money or gift cards to them to obtain a loan, prize or something else you win. Anyone who asks you to pay a fee to apply for a job.

People are just into because of the earnings, but still thank you for sharing this stuffs that must be avoid in next year i appreciated this post. goodluck and thank you.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

I guess, for me personally the most rampant of all of these would be the fake airdrops that are to be seen in telegram, perhaps because I encountered it as such as I should have and these are really a waste of time. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Thanks for good information. these are the precautionary measures which will definitely be adopted by any one in year 2020 to remain safe and earn big. and to avoid from big losses. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/26/2019 at 9:39 AM, Kuroashii said:

If these scammers have these ways of deceiving us, then they have such amzing skills. Why don't they just use their skills to a mkre honest way of living? 

There is no skills to a avoid them, let us be sensible toward them

Nice, it's good that you shared some information to the members and its great that I can have a guide like this for the upcoming new year and I think this will be useful not just for me but for everyone that could see this and doing things in the crypto world, well appreciated for this dude.

That is what we must avoid, not just in 2020 but every time because if we are not careful, we can get scam by them. We must search from many sources before we use something so we can be safe too. Maybe we need more time to find the right thing, but that will worth to do if we want to avoid the scam.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

Totally agree with these. If you're into mining, better buy yourself a mining rig equipped with proper ASIC chips.

Basically, all that requires you to pay immediately, promises high profits, or is even requiring you KYC with a suspicious website/objective could be considered a scam. If you're new to cryptocurrency, better study the environment first before jumping into investing your money.

Yes I think you are right and this post is good for crypto newbies like me but seeing the development of cryptocurrency now and the economic hardship factor is rather difficult for newbies to not be curious and try things they think are profitable. Hope they notice thia thinga. Thank you for sharing

I suppose all and sundry want avoid this ten matters . Because if you do not avoid this 10 matters then you definitely lost your the entirety. Actually thanks for sharing this statistics.  I suppose we constantly try to keep away from this matter.

This is most important post for the beginner. They all know those points are harmful or waste of time for them. But they cannot find when it is applicable. The practical application of those points makes a experienced crypto trader. This called experience. I support all the points you have. 

24 minutes ago, AlexGreyCryptoman said:

I think the most important thing is not to make rash investments, due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies at present

Making rash investment will only result in big lose, we should try to be on a safe side of the market and follow tips

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

That is a good information. Suspicious exchanges/Ponzi/Gambling bots/Trade signal groups/fake airdrops are the worst issues which every one have to be aware and be careful in coming years.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

5 hours ago, Jon said:

Making investment in Crypto is good but know where to invest and which coin is potable to get you the profits that you want, with this it will help you out

This will help out a lot, if you know what you invest in and how to do so then you are safe with your investment

I think it can be apply everytime not only for 2020 because it was very helpful to avoid losing of crypto. Somehow some are lucky on Gambling that's why some prefer to earn on gambling sites. 

8 hours ago, Jon said:

Some they don't know and they are only after the profits without good analysis of the market

Those fail in the market and blame the market for not been good to them.