The reason why you lose - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

The reason why you lose

Crypto education is the core rationalize why inhabitants go down as a result currency here. It's for the reason that they don't know could you repeat that? they've been doing. They only this minute casing out cash and 'hope' that it will perform them profit profits in squat quantity of time.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:01 PM, Ganhanmarin said:

You trade at the wrong time in relation to price and price volatility I the reason do losses. 

I think if you have the right strategy you will always be in profit. The best choice in my opinion is short term trading. You can always control the situation and invest when trading short

trading relies on knowledge and therefore when you gain this knowledge then you will have the software that you need in order to be an effective trader installed within you. But, what you need to remember is that even successful traders experience losses and these are not failures but learning lessons that will make you better in trading in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, nasipadang said:

I strongly agree, technical analysis, signal, news, any strategy that the first mistake comes in us. as a trading we can take that experience and make new thoughts to make a profit. it's a matter of how you are more mature and influence the way you trade after you experience a trade loss.

Blaming everyone's prediction about one of the currencies will increase, in fact not, without careful consideration, we often make the wrong decision, thus making big losses. keeping calm trying to learn and focus on goals is the key to not getting lost and always being successful.

I think that trading requires knowledge. Mistakes come from haste or lack of knowledge ... are all reasons for the trader to defend himself, I am not interested in advocating, I am only interested in working attitude and seriousness. only the trader.

You are totally right we as a crypto trader very easily blame the other factors when we suffer from any losses rather than improving our own strategies because the indicator and analysts will not be correct forever so you need to improve and change your strategy according to the situation. 

The reason for the loss is always because of making mistakes because of the lack of experience and knowledge and for this you must learn everything about this field in order to succeed in achieving profit and avoid loss

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/24/2020 at 9:38 PM, Preadator889 said:

You have to be bold and able to take risk in you want to be successful in this biz,you must kill the spirit of fear in you and stop panicking.learn when to hold and when to let go )

But going all in into risk invemetnt is not a good idea, risks must have limits otherwise you will be just another greedy person.

Everyone fails, everyone loses many times, not once, but the difference between them is that the successful people always learn from their previous loss and take them through to the future.

On 11/14/2019 at 12:25 PM, nasipadang said:

I strongly agree, technical analysis, signal, news, any strategy that the first mistake comes in us. as a trading we can take that experience and make new thoughts to make a profit. it's a matter of how you are more mature and influence the way you trade after you experience a trade loss.

One of the details that many people fail is because of the lack of faith or patience they can apply in every area of your life or personal or in fact, you have to take into account the factors that you need. set. When we invest in a currency, we need to consider collateral damage and so on.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

The main reason for my former failures is the lack of experience and practice. And some projects are successful and the reason I invested in failure it was not luck. Experience and luck are my two causes of loss.

My advice is to not be lazy to analyze and research the currencies we want to buy. You should always do some research before pursuing something so you can win.

Most times traders lose when they become really greedy and set unrealistic targets.

I suggest to trade following the trend and take profits when the trend begins losing momentum.

I also suggest not to long coins when they are pumped already. It would be better to wait for the beginning of correction and open shorts. For Bitcoin you can trade and buy and sell, although I would only suggest to buy low and hodl.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:28 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

One of the main reason why people lose because they are lacking on information and lack in knowledge. And also maybe because they're not making an effort and attention to study and spend time to it. 

we have to stand up where we fail and try our best not to repeat again, to be a good trader will not take overnight but will take time, learn and experience. So my advice is not to be lazy to analyze and research the currencies we want to buy.

Relying on automatic selling orders is one reason for losing among traders. This function which is also called stop limit order, is used by some traders because they don't want to analyze the market everyday. They think trading is as simple as buying a coin and set a price for the coin to sell itself automatically without any human intervention. The problem arises when the price goes up and reaches very near to the selling order but stops there and falls after that. For example, you set the order at $9000 but you miss the target when the price reaches $8900! If you manage your trade with awareness, you will sell soon before falling.

• +3 1

I think the main reason is they do not study about the

Market and currency and they just sell down all the money

And then think that they are get good profit.

On 4/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, iloveyobit said:

Everyone fails, everyone loses many times, not once, but the difference between them is that the successful people always learn from their previous loss and take them through to the future.

Yes, because they are not  afraid to take a risk, that is why they are keep on winning, but losing is not bad not unless you are not learning in your mistake.

Trading requires a lot of experience and knowledge in order to do a good trade. Luck is not a weapon to win and to earn. The reason why we lose money is we did not calculate the perfect timing to trade. Lack of experience and knowledge is also one of the reason of losing money.

2 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Yes, because they are not  afraid to take a risk, that is why they are keep on winning, but losing is not bad not unless you are not learning in your mistake.

Yes, the loss is not a defect at all, and even those who have tens of years in the market are still losing, the most important thing is that you divide your capital so that you do not get hurt at the loss.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:02 PM, Junior01 said:

Most of the times trading is directly related to your luck as some traders say I was lucky enough to earn from this trade, so add this factor too.

Lucky is never a factor and one must always be sure with their trades never to depend on lucky, never.

thanks for this post . when you lose don't cry or doing anything just try to learn from your mistake and do analysis before doing any thing in your life

6 hours ago, ahmedasd said:

thanks for this post . when you lose don't cry or doing anything just try to learn from your mistake and do analysis before doing any thing in your life

If i lose too much i cries, it helps me to cool off, especially crying out loud, when i'm done i can think straight and move on.

There are many reasons that makes traders to lose as you mentioned sometimes it's because of the wrong decisions that we make for example entering the market not at a right time or not buying the right coin and if we work on improving some of the facts you mentioned above then we will do better.

53 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I understand what you mean, but I don't want to study. but because not everyone can understand market analysis or analyze cryptocurrencies. it really is not an easy thing to do, so it will be difficult in trading and in the end the loss that is obtained.

Yes bro I agree with you trading is not easy and everyone not analysis crypto market, if everyone is experts in crypto market analysis then everyone became rich, but unfortunately some traders do perfect trading and earn profit.

3 hours ago, FarmiLa said:

I agree, you need a lot of time for your heart to start telling you what is best to do

Trading is not about your mind or heart tells you what to do, you need high level of professionalism and a way to be disciplined and patient with best knowledge and experience to back it up. Trading is about these not what your heart tells.