Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading?

On 2/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, Luv4me said:

Yes that is true when you trade with the margin you get more profit than trading with the normal trading.

You should not try if you are just starting to get the most profits but also empty your balance in seconds. with very high risk, you should be careful about Fiat margin trading that may not be as profitable as cryptocurrencies because of FIAT. This is why I love digital currencies to such an extent. They give money including money involved.

17 minutes ago, Mishadima said:

To me both of them are good and I don't know which to isolate because making use of any of the two, you will make good profit if you at all you have good background and experience in trading line but to tell you the truth margin trading is too risky.

That is what i thought, but you will be surprised even newbies jumps to margin trading, that shows how many people likes to gamble.

On 3/1/2020 at 8:33 AM, Alexza said:

Certainly crypto is the best in general trading.  Because cryptocurrency is a very profitable currency.  This is why cryptocurrency trading is a lucrative trading.

I think most people use safe and secure commercial websites so I like this trading site. That's just my judgment and thinking in case you need to be different from me, you can. With this deal, we can gain a lot of knowledge and make a lot of money. That is a very beneficial transaction for all of us.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:34 AM, teminalibug said:

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

The most dangerous type is that you trade in unknown currencies. The risk is that you can lose all your money and decrease its value to zero.
It can also increase in value and multiply dozens of times in one day
It is very risky

20 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

The most dangerous type is that you trade in unknown currencies. The risk is that you can lose all your money and decrease its value to zero.
It can also increase in value and multiply dozens of times in one day
It is very risky

So you kept saying that it is very risky, but you did not tell me which one; fiat margin trading or crypto trading?

Fiat trading and crypto trading are not same because when we do fiat margin trading prices not fluctuates, its stable so loss chances low but in crypto trading we see so many fluctuations we earn quickly and loss also same, so I think crypto trading is risky to compare fiat trading.

I think margin trading is the most dangerous, although I have not tried it, but many friends always complain of a huge loss in their assets, so i hope you can choose wisely

Both of them are risk but fiat margin trading is considered to be more riskier over normal crypto trading of just buying an asset like bitcoin for holding and sell it when you generate some profits from price fluctuations and it's the one I encourage beginners to go for.

This is probably an individual decision for everyone. Because with margin trading, the risk of loss is high and you need to know for sure that the asset will grow. I prefer regular trading.

All this are profitable but it depends with your trading skills and knowledge. You can view the market for both of them and start to trade in any market which will be goo at that time. If forex market is not good trade in crypto, and if crypto market is not good trade in forex.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Margin trading is the most risky and daring trading because it may bring you profits that no one has made and may cause you significant losses. As for normal trading it depends on the reality of prices and technical analysis of the market. I do not use margin trading so I cannot provide wise advice

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I prefer trading to be better
The way of cryptocurrencies is more profitable and safer than margin trading, because margin trading is fraught with risks and losses and only people who have great experience in the field of coding can access it.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:34 AM, teminalibug said:

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

Ok the author of this post is banned now and I never had anything  against him. Although I have to ask everyone to read your posts again and correct your mistakes. I keep finding reasons why these people got banned. This is just three lines post and has so obvious mistakes in it. Was is so difficult to read it again and correct the word "king" at least, which was used instead of kind two times in a row? Also the whole post doesn't make any sense at all. Avoid writting anything as the above, if you ever want this forum to see interest of major projects and signature campaigns.

Edited by BTC Future

I have seen traders are making 40% and 46% profit from margin trading but also it is very risky but crypto normal trading is quite little bit risky and profitable. For beginners traders normal trading is perfect.

I prefer trading on digital currencies on coins and in particular. I prefer not trading on margin, as there is a risk in some cases if he enters the wrong deal as he is short of trading money until you lose what is for you. Unlike cryptocurrencies, the price is what is missing, which is normal if you invested in well-known and important currencies like btc or eth because it will return to the level it was and may rise.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Normal crypto trading is more volatile and rapidly changing vs fiat margin trading.

Simply because crypto has alot more investors than fiat market stocking including their stock prices.

Crypto has alot of very low prices rather than stock markets where the most big companies are the ones dominating the market.

Based on those statements you can understand that crypto trading is more likely to be worth investing for since volatility is more profitable.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Both fiat and Cryptocurrencies are best to trade but while seeing the present scenario i think if you want to earn huge profit from trading then the margin of profit can be increased by trading with Cryptocurrency its fluctuations gives a good opportunity to the users.

The crypto normal trading is suitable fur the beginners and also they must be very patients, but the fiat margin trading is suitable for  the experienced traders and they really making fast profits. 

The most risky is the mkst profitable kind of trading is forex trading. It doesn't matter which currency you choose to trade you need to learn trading first and after that you can apply it on any pair.

Fiat Margarita trading is most risky if compared to crypto normal trading, the more the leverage the more can be the loss. Margin trading is only for traders that really knows about trading and also does another one called future trading. 

In my opinion, margin trading is too risky, margin trading is high risk because it uses capital from loans, it's better to use normal trading because the risk is small, the trade I like best is day trading.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:25 PM, bentayebsalah said:

If you have money, trading normally is much better than margin trading
If not, margin trading should be used as a start

Correct sir but they must be professionals not to lose their money. 

In crypto margin tradings, you may get a good profits with a good speculation on the exchange. It is riskiest because you will be betting your money or crypto in the raising or falling assets. Result may not always come in our favor so be ready to take a risk if you are planning to for a margin trade. 

I prefer to trade in cryptocurrencies and always in the BTC pair as it is easier to distinguish gains since in USD the price fluctuates more, and you will also increase your balance in Bitcoin even

• +2 1