I catch scammer! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

Oh my God, as I not love such people, direct the road them in hell. At all, deception in our time very many, this is worth to fear, and try always not waged on such gimmicks when you someone offers sum money, but under this you should do Deposit! THIS IS CHEATING!

• Useful or interesting 1

Good for you. I've heard of people getting scammers to send them BTC to prove they aren't a scammer. And they have done it haha. I don't talk to anyone about anything. If I want something I do it for myself. 

On 10/21/2019 at 4:29 AM, hexwin said:

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

I agree with this, in telegram many user there are scammers, never trust anyone on telegram mates. and thanks for this to remind me for telegram.

5 hours ago, Rg123 said:

I agree with this, in telegram many user there are scammers, never trust anyone on telegram mates. and thanks for this to remind me for telegram.

Exactly...they are creating duplicate users with same image and same name, with hidden information, so it is very to become victim of them if we are not careful

Edited by hexwin

On 10/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, andrehol said:

that's interesting, advertising is constantly coming in, add 0.1 bitcoin and we will double it in 24 hours. and if such sites exist for several years, then people still try to double their bitcoin?

that double method was really funny and still many people fell for that mostly in twitter, now they are using a new method by sending emails to users and telling them that you got hacked and we have a video of you, now send the money or we will publish your video :)) the funny thing is that still many people fall for this too

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.”

okay guys this is certainly a great advice for us to be more cautious or careful since scammers are prevalent these days... we should not be negligent so that our efforts wont be put into waste...

3 minutes ago, Mr Cryptonian said:

That is why the need for more guildelines should be develop in other to keep people aware of their method, we have to be ahead of them too in their methods

I am convinced that not too long ago, security methods and algorithms will evolve long enough that the security of wallets will be higher.

You are good to notice them then. I have also encountered the same like this six months ago. Luckily I did not fell on his trap and just ignore his offer. Why do pay amount when you can withdraw the money now? Such a scam then. 

i think you made a good choice when u didnt deposite , telegram is full of scammers who want to steal noob traders money , keep your eyes open guys and good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, bilucom said:

Yеs wire соuld bе а huge put fоr sсammer. every day i get this questiоns. i despisе this.

Good thing on him. Telegram is notorious and and home for different scammers around the globe. One can simply ignore them but for those got lured in them, it is better to teach them next time. 

great work, continue your work and keep catching the scammers, they are very active and sharp minded so always report them and catch them, it will make neat and clean the forum from the scammers and they will not survive in the forum.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/21/2019 at 2:17 AM, mostawda3 said:

This scammer person is really funny ..
Is there anyone who will give 6 bitcoins to someone who doesn't know?
People should learn not to trust the Internet, because it is a place full of fraudsters

Some people say send your Bitcoin I will make it double and send it to you in 5 minutes lol.And do you know what ? People believe them.Some of them use Yobit's or other exchange website's names too

This is good all these scammers need to be caught, they are taking a lot of people for all their crypto currencies investment and they wouldn't stop unless we stop them as a community.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

you are really a talented person friend. i am just thinking about the way the man used to scam you. really how intelligent they are! if they used this knowledge in another section, the would be successful

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

I was experiencing that too same as you! But it was a lady she said that it need the money for her study in china and its correct that there is a platform and she gives me her account info and when i was log in, its true that the balance was 4.03 BTC but when i was trying to withdraw the platform says that i need to deposit 0.01 BTC to pay commission what a kind of modus i was not fall in that crap cheap tricks!

This is a case similar to mine, many of which commit fraud like this on telegrams and it is very disturbing. I asked them to get my contact and also asked for their account dunes which could not make withdrawals in exchange but they immediately blocked my account. I hate this!

17 minutes ago, madoras said:

if i meet talking about money and asking big money offcourse i will skip it and blocked it. im realistic man ,didnt believe money can get easily

Good for you and this is what some people still don't understand there by falling for this scamming suckers especially on telegram. 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

5 minutes ago, ijohnpaul said:

You'll be more stressed if you fight with them, if you don't want trouble. Get out of that undergrounds. Telegram is the hideout of Crypto gangsters, criminals and bad doers.

I think it's true, they stole people's contacts through new and old project groups, now I have cleaned up the useless group and the effect is quite good for some time no one has contacted me the fraudsters

same thing happened with me and some scammer text me on telegram , but i understood early about his scandle, he wanted me to deposit some crypto to that scam exchanger & withdraw the fake btc. i will advice everyone that never entertain thr proples who text u first & ask money.

Good thing I don't use Telegram nowadays. I already uninstalled it from my phone as there are people who keeps calling me. 

Awareness is really the key when it comes to situation like this. If I were in OP's shoes I'd probably also help him establish an account but I won't spent any money as I know it will turn out as scam.

I recently found a scam, someone had written in bitcointalk about an "exploit" of localbitcoin, put a pdf link and talked about that if you installed a script you could double your money when sending money in localbtc, the truth is that that script was encrypted in hex code and what it was to put the bitcoin address of the type, a lot of people had sent him money ...

yeah me too yesterday i also catches a scammer and i report him immediately i hope he will be ban now i dont know how to check the status of my report which i do yesterday and what is happens with that scammer

Wow in my TG arrive an unimaginable amount of scammers, it's amazing how there are of those people, it's time to get to work honestly.

Just now, roseangelena said:

To tell you the truth, that's the lamest way of scamming. People aren't naive enough to fall for such tricks now is not it? I mean someone capable of earning 6 BTC don't have that little to withdraw?? 

Of course the trick seemed to be very for an enlightened individual who know how things work around the crypto community, but It could have worked if the OP was a total novice and he's just trying to find his way around.