The minimum amount to trade - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

For good profit and fun work you have to start with a minimum of $100! You can also start at $10 but you can't get big benefits and profits! The amount must be at least $100 in my humble opinion

For every trade, it is the same rule. The more the investment the morevthe gain. This applies to every business and trade that happens in the world.

You are right about your fears, actually, all of us want to get more not to loose, so if we try with alittle amount, maybe it is better, but i donot try trading yet, because i have not enough btc yet..may be in future i would try

15 hours ago, halloweed said:

Yah it is no big deal, the fees interval  doesn't even make a difference, only makes a different for the exchange nit the users/traders.

For the big different is the see of withdraw coins from your exchange if you can see in Yobit the fee of bitcoin is 120k and in binance is 50k this is a big different 

there are sites that accept as low as 5$ minimum deposit that you can trade,but there are also who require at least 10$minimum. so it depends on you,on how much your willing to take the risks,because small investments can gain small profits also.

1 hour ago, halloweed said:

Yah i can see that, but yoU don't have to withdraw to btc you can use LTC, even if i was on binance i would not use btc.

Yes right the litecoin is the best to withdraw with it's fast and dont cost a big fee and the fee is in general the same in the majority of exchange , thanks for the advice

45 minutes ago, kuseav said:

Minimum amount for trade, there is so much everything that is different. I cannot talk about the minimum number of transactions because it varies from person to person.

Yes it's varies from personne to personne some one like a big amount and someone like the big amount it's depend on the capital you have 

13 hours ago, halloweed said:

You are welcome, there are more lowest feed coins but LTC is best since is popular and my wallets supports LTC. I have to ask, as a trader how much capital did you sart with?

I really didn't start with my own money, all money I trade with is form free website like airdrops and bounty. but personally dont put my own money in crypto 

I think that you can start trading with 10 dollars, trading a smaller amount does not make sense since the profit will be small, and the chance to lose money will be large.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:14 PM, ashua1 said:

200 usd is a profitable trade then I agree with starting with that number but if not you can start with a smaller number of 100 usd for example

will undoubtedly observe the significant improvement you can make for it, being the superior startup along these lines to sit and learn earlier than starting btc forex trading even more revenue. The more money you invest, the more money you make. It depends on you.

If you want to make regular income, and you want to do short term trading then you can make a good amount of income if you have a minimum of $ 150, you can earn at least $ 5 per day by trading, I think you can continue trading this way.

there is no any fixed minimum amount for trading, you can trade with any amount but if you trade with low amount it won't give you good profit, if you want to make really huge profit then you will have investm your huge money.

You need to have a minimum of $ 100 to start trading. If you start trading with $ 100 you can earn up to three to four dollars a day and you will earn about $ 150 a month. I think this amount is enough to start trading.

3 hours ago, halloweed said:

Nver with your real money, are you telling me that it is real thta easy to earn free money from bounties and airdrops?

Yes of course a lot of money from airdrop and bounty program you need just to find a good one and participate in a big number and dont care about it's legit or not just participate and forget about it if they come it's good if not you dont lose nothing 

On 12/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, juos1s said:

The reasonable minimum amount is $ 200, the more money you invest, the more you earn. It depends on you.

You should choose the minimum amount for exchange and the currency you are willing to exchange, because for example you are exchanging $ 5 worth and withdrawing money in btc, but the withdrawal fee is $ 4. will undoubtedly observe significant improvements you can make for it, being the superior startup along these lines to sit and learn earlier than launching btc forex trading even more revenue.

5 minutes ago, cuttbileff said:

There have no least sum to contribute in exchanging but you would like minimum knowledge to begin exchanging. You'll be able begin exchanging by 10$ I will propose you to begin exchanging by 100$ so that you just can overcome loses too.

Yea, we don't have minimum amount to trade in cryptocurrency exchanges, but some of the exchanges have their minimum limit of trading some of their coins

You can invest minimum of 10 Rupees to execute a trade but you need to be very cautious about the brokerage and other charges which will be an extra amount you have to pay for the executed trades.

I suggest if you want to trade a minimum. In trading, actually only $ 10 capital can be done. But it's better to have more funds, like $ 100 for maximum results for you.

35 minutes ago, maltmussi said:

Thank you for the point by point and reasonable answer. Yes, I listened around this Kucoin trade, but given time I utilize YoBit.

Kucoin is very awesome, does not offer the investbox with dumping coins but it does have a mobile app and design is good.

but what does the minimum amount to trade has anything to do with their difference?

Edited by deepown

On 11/24/2019 at 2:22 PM, nasipadang said:

In my experience for visible gains for small capital will be difficult, given the current fluctuations do not have a big increase. To trade with high levels of value on the coin more than $300 because it targets at least only 3% fluctuations every day. Whereas for small coins, you might need $100 more.

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

If you are beginner, you should start with 5$.

Trading on yobit exchanger is very easy.

You can start with yobit exchanger.

Trade your assets there.

Try to get updated about crypto prices.

Best of luck mate!

In order to begin trading there is no minimum amount that you need which is prescribed. You can begin trading with any amount. However, you need to trade a sufficient amount to see a profit and to also cover the transaction costs that will be involved in your first trade whilst still having enough to trade. I would recommend that you trade with a start of around $10. If you invest more you could gain more profits. However only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The minimum recommended by everyone to start trading is $ 50, as it is a good amount by which you can achieve an acceptable profit from $ 1 to up to $ 5 a day, but you must trade through currencies with a small price.

THINK POSITIVE