The minimum amount to trade - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

any! you can start from 0! today we have a lot bounties, you can get free money from friends and start trade or invest

• Useful or interesting 1

Лучшие IDLE серверы для CS:GO, заработок 50к в месяц с  0 - vk.link/rexto.blog

In order to make a transaction, it is necessary to have sufficient knowledge to make transactions rather than the minimum amount, but I recommend that you start with numbers that you will not be sad if you lose time to invest in bitcoin or any altcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 4/10/2019 at 5:10, MyThoughts said:

¿Quién puede decirme cuál es la cantidad mínima para comenzar a operar y ver al menos una pequeña ganancia notable?
Solo con pequeñas cantidades, las ganancias se notarán solo con aumentos de precios rápidos y significativos.
Pero esto no sucede con demasiada frecuencia ...

To start earning some remarkable money, it would be best to start with $ 100 to start trading and if the currency rises 5% it would already be $ 5 profit. how about?

Professional conservatives advise to have at least 100,000 rub. For beginners, such an amount on the account is quite rare. Therefore, they often ignore simple trading rules and overestimate the risks.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

I recommend a minimum capital of 500 dollars, since you have more margin and more possibilities to raise your account, compound interest and good risk management also apply.

In the case of binance, the minimum to invest is $ 10 but the returns are few depending on the market. for a person who is starting there is nothing wrong. but it would be nice to invest a little more

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

Regardless of the entry value, it is first necessary to study a strategy and analyze the market well, this can allow us to obtain knowledge and then enter with a greater capital.

Well, that's so ambiguous to decide, first at all I want to remember to all of you guys the next phrase "You have to no invest more than the amount which you are afford to lose" it can be a good option to begin with, but, if we are talking about a specific amount..well, to be honest I have never traded with more than 500$ but still considering that the best opportunities are the those in where you are able to make an x2 or x1.75 to your initial capital. I can't give you a totally specific amount because that not make so much sense (I must know the type of crypto which you like to trade, the exchange you usually use,in how much time you wanna get your money back, and a great etc). I think that these theories are enough good to help some of you to at least have a base , regards! ^^.

When we are starting in the crypto world it is important to learn to do a proper analysis and this takes time, that is why I recommend starting to operate in small amounts, using a percentage of the capital in an operation, not the full capital, you can operate by dividing the  Capital in percentage, for example, start with 20%, in case the price is against it, you can buy back with another 20% of the capital, wait for the price to rise and sell, certainly the decision will always be based on the analysis  correct of the market.

I just recently in the field of cryptocurrency.  I think there is no minimum amount.  But if you want a good income, then invest at least $ 100 each month.

• +2 1

For my part, I can tell you that it would be the best to start with at least $ 100 since with just $ 10 you will not be able to get any benefit at all.

• +4 1

As the post says with 100 USD you can start well, but everything will depend on how bold you become, for example I started with 20 $ in trading in 1 day I managed to generate 50 $ then, in this case it would not depend much how much is your capital to trade, but the results you are going to have

if there is one thing that absolutely conditions trading from the moment you start in this world, it is without a doubt the initial capital. And I am not just talking about the known fact that the more capital is “moved”, the greater benefits can be obtained. I mean that the capital that one has decided to dedicate to trading determines which markets can be traded and which cannot, and with what strategies Operations one can face them in reality as always, you can trade with any amount of money, although the really important thing is to be consistent with that initial capital so as not to commit crazy things that result in the annihilation of the account at an astonishing speed. The counterpart of this type of trading is that we cannot expect spectacular profits at the beginning, but it is a great way to gain experience and hours of screen at the beginning of trading.

The minimum amount to trade is what you are willing to lose, there is no rule as such of what the minimum amount would be, but if one wanted to maximize profits, he would have to contribute larger amounts to see optimal results.

It also depends on how you place your order, if you want to make a quick profit then you should put great leverage, but it is very risky. You should consider it when placing an order.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The best thing would be not to put any minimum or maximum of trade, only to diversify correctly and above all to study each investment is my recommendation, the other thing is that you must initial with what you have, be little or a lot is what your follow-up will determine to emerge from Otherwise you will be waiting every day to reach the amount you consider, start with what you have, it does not matter to obtain little profit, the important thing is to study and give strength to the investment

For beginners, I would recommend to start from paper trading at first. It would give you basic understanding how the market works. And there is no certain amount of minimum deposit but be ready to lose money first. And personally I think that you should watch on your profits in percent instead of dollars because you will make for example consistent 20% plus to your depo with 100$ depo,you'll make it with 10000$ depo.

The minimum amount to trade is always the amount that you are willing to lose in said action, but we must remember that the higher the amount to operate, the greater the reward we will obtain as long as we have the basic knowledge about trading.

• +1 1

You can start trading with the amount you want, there is no limit to the amount of money that you should have. But one thing you have to do in this is to take care that if you start trading with a large amount, then you will have big profit and loss will be big. But if you start traing with small amount, then it will reduce your loss and while you will also benefit less. But I think the most reasonable price for trading is $ 100. I would advise you to start trading with $ 100 as it is a very reasonable price. The rest you can start at as much price as you want, there is no limit to any kind of it. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no minimum to start the trading process. You can start trading a small amount and make small profits, but after a while you will notice that this small amount has doubled if you have good experience in trading and make successful deals

• +2 1

There is no fixed small amount for trading, you will be able to trade with every amount, but if you trade with a small amount, this will not give you a good benefit, in case you want to really get a giant benefit, then you will have investments your big funds.

I think you can trade any amount, but to take it seriously, you should start with a minimum of $ 100 or more, but the most important thing is to divide your money and not trade it all at once, be patient.

10 $ is good for starting trading, but the important thing is how to maintain it and avoid losing and, of course, the larger the amount, the greater the return.