The minimum amount to trade - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

Be careful about capital.It's very important.Small capital won't feel much profit.But when the amount increases, the risk is. but in yobit there is an indication there what is the minimum amount to be traded there.

I won't say there is a minimum. You can trade $100 and make them $200 if you try and do it correctly and then if lucky enough you can make more. But this is not easy and you will have to learn trading first.

Hello friend I recommend you to start with at least 5$ or 10$ in the crypto currency that you want but your profit will depend on the moment or the price that you buy since if you buy in a high point the possibilities of not obtaining profits are many, on the other hand if you enter to the trade in a point where the price is low you will have but possibilities of obtaining something of profit with a minimum movement to the rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, good night. I think it is essential to give a good investment to see good results, there is no other option. A good investment to have invested in bitcoins would be approximately $1000, if you want to dedicate yourself to trading, the minimum would be from $500, if you want to see notable results, more 

If you want to train, you need to start training with at least one dollar and you can invest more than yourself and trading is a way to make a lot of money, so here you can do a lot moreI trade eObit I use it and feel comfortable with their exchange program. However, the lowest trading of Yobit is 0.0001 BTC. So it makes me upset because sometimes I should buy with 0.00001 and I trade my coins to sell with below the minimum trade like 0.00001. I think if Yobit attracts more users than before, if Yobit allows short opening trades as withdrawal fee is higher, then x20 would be better.

There is no minimum amount for business. You will do business with skills as much as you gain knowledge. Know about business. Invest as much money. Work as hard as you can. And that will improve. You can make a lot of money..there is no lower income or higher income about business here. The way you do it. Thank you.

Trading profit always depend on your amount. So if you want to earn more than you have to invest more. But the minimum amount for trading is at least $100. If you start trading with low amount then $100 will be okey. But if you want to less this amount then you won't do trade.

Edited by Nayeem1312
Spelling mistake

According to my opinion, the profit depends on the investment, the more we invest, the more our business will go up and the more profit we get.

If we want that we can achieve maximum profit then we should invest more and more on the work that we start, the more we invest, the more we will be able to achieve profit.

I think the minimum price to trade is 10 dollar almost because most of the platforms like IQ option allows to trade minimum 10 dollars. Every trade platform have different minimum limits of trade so you should make your own research to choose the best trading platform. 

If you want to trade with less investment i suggest you to start with penny stocks they start with less than 10 dollars you can learn trading easily with this amount of money. And loss would be hardly noticable so start with less investment learn trading then go with the big one.

The minimum amount depends on the exchange you're trading on. By trading small amounts you reduce your risk but earn a small amount. It makes more sense to maximize profits by trading large amounts. Remember that time is running out, we don't have much time, win fast, live fast.

I don't think there is any fix amount that you require before you start your trading, you can easily start your trading with the little amount that you have, but before you invest your capital you have acquire knowledge first.

This depends on the broker in which you plan to operate, in some the minimum is $10, more than in others it is $30 or $50, so if you are a beginner you have to know well the broker in which you plan to invest and seeing results by choosing a good broker will define the operations we do.

In fact, there is no minimum to start trading, but if you are to earn well and relatively noticeable, I advise you at the beginning of the matter to start $ 100, as it may bring you a profit rate that is not good but acceptable and through which you can build yourself and your capital

• +5 1

My dear try now for free and learn about the trading then put your amount in the trading and make your amount between 100 to 400 dollar ..i see it is not a big amount.

• +2 1

You can start with $ 25 as a start, and when you increase your trading experience, know more about the trading markets and gain some information about them, you can double the amount to three times, and so whenever you can profit, double the amount of trading so that your profits are high, but the important thing in all is that you gain good experience in trading that  It enables you to get good profits in trading.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

In my opinion, the minimum amount in order to make a good profit from trading is the amount of $ 500, I think it will be a sufficient amount as a start and it will greatly help you to achieve what you want.

There is no minimum amount of business. If you want to make a lot of money fast, you also need to trade a lot of money. But we must always remember that trade is the only money we can lose.

All exchange have minimum to trade the most reasonable is0.00005 BTCand also for me this amount is too much small for me to trade at high level

• +2 1

I suggest every newbie in trading to take a start with a small capital and shouldn't invest akl your capital in a single coin as sometimes we have to face the critical situations and downfalls so we need some capital to recover such losses otherwise if we invested all in a coin we will loose everything in minutes if such situation prevails.

If you are a newbie and only have some knowledge About crypto currency and trading then i think you can start with 50$ to reduce the risk of losing. If you have enough knowledge about crypto currency then you can trade with 100$-1000$. 

Investing a larger amount is a positive thing in that it increases your returns, and also increases your ability to take risks and manage them well, therefore we recommend that the balance be no less than $ 100 at the beginning and then increase it gradually after you find a successful strategy in the market, and you can use Demo trading account without risk until confidence in your ability to invest.

You should start with a small amount although it will have a small profit but it is good for gaining experience in trading and after getting enough knowledge and experience in trading you can go for bigger trades. Good Luck!

You can use the demo trading account without risk unless you have confidence in your investment ability. So we suggest that the balance at the beginning should not be less than $ 100 and gradually increase it after you find a successful strategy in the market. This is a positive thing. Which increases your income and your ability to take risks and manage them well,

Dear friend, you can start with the amount you want. I advice you to work on the yobit exchange from which you can profit and trade small amounts. The site contains a large number of cheap currencies that you can trade on.