The minimum amount to trade - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

I think the minimum amount to trade depends on the type of coin you will be trading. My plan is to buy 0.5 LTC for my initial trade, this is my initial test run in trading. In fact, any amount depends on the minimum transaction between coins.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, Benkhallef said:

The minimum amount for starting your trading must be great than 1000$ , but you can also begin with 100$ but just for training.

$1000 is a sufficient amount, especially if you want to do Spot Trading, $1000 will be further divided into three or five parts as passive funds in anticipation if the market suddenly moves outside your analysis,
if you want to practice trading, it is better to simulate trading than to burn your money trading with money.

• +5 2

If you want small amount of profit then 50$ is perfect.If you learn the strategy of trading then you can easily earn at leasr 10$ from your investment.and if you have not much knowledge about trading then no amount can bring you profit.

Most exchanges will allow you to trade with 0.00001000 btc, while other require you to start trading with at least 0.00010000 btc,  When you are buying BTC, you also have to watch out for transactions fees and processing fees - these can sometimes erode most of your money - especially for small amounts like $25 or $30. However, most places require that you purchase at least $100 worth withraw. 😕 😕 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 10/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, Jose2323 said:

Most exchanges will allow you to trade with 0.00001000 btc, while other require you to start trading with at least 0.00010000 btc,  When you are buying BTC, you also have to watch out for transactions fees and processing fees - these can sometimes erode most of your money - especially for small amounts like $25 or $30. However, most places require that you purchase at least $100 worth withraw. 😕 😕 

I wonder what exchange you mean, because at Yobit you need at least 0.0001 BTC to be able to trade,
If you trade with small capital you don't have to worry about trading costs, but if you have a large capital then you should consider every trade you make, at least the profit you get to pay for trading costs or withdrawing your balance.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think $ 100 is a value that you can start with and get good results, it is not that high and you can make gains until considerable I recommend that amount to start

• +1 1

It actually depends on the exchange that your going to use for trading. There are some exchanges that doesn't require a high minimum amount in order for you to start trading. For example in Yobit, to trade Ripples, the minimum amount is 0.1 ripples and that is just less than a dollar.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:45 AM, cooperallch said:

I think $ 100 is a value that you can start with and get good results, it is not that high and you can make gains until considerable I recommend that amount to start

$100 is a small amount, you will have difficulty covering your losses if the price of the coin you buy goes down,
You will probably avoid this by placing stop losses, but of course you have got a loss,
for beginners who have $100 capital it is better to trade the amount of $30 and the rest as a reserve fund.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Most exchanges has a varying amounts of the so called minimum amount to trade, some will accept few btc while others might demand for a bit more, but regardless I believe with a $100 you sure should be able to trade. 

I will recommend $50 to start, for just to learn how it works, trades will gain and lose to know the best for him. But, using more amount or higher funds can lead to losses and depression. But starting kittle means someone is patient.  

1 hour ago, Jandancoin said:

I will recommend $50 to start, for just to learn how it works, trades will gain and lose to know the best for him. But, using more amount or higher funds can lead to losses and depression. But starting kittle means someone is patient.  

I think the amount you start with doesn't determine how far you will go in the journey of trading if you don't have knowledge more especially in Forex trading you can begin with $100 and blow it the same day,i have a friend of mine he doesn't have much knowledge about Forex market and he thought starting with a bigger capital will play out to be in his favour and he went on and deposited $190 and gues what he blew the entire capital in just one week of trying his lucky on the market therefore, I recommend every one who want to venture in forex to gain much knowledge first because it is to risk and not even friendly at all.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I think that only you can determine the amount you need because only you know how much you can bear a loss so I do not think that anyone can tell you the amount that you enter into trading. The most important thing in cryptocurrencies is to know the basics first, after that you can enter To trading. Be careful.

You can start around $ 50 if you have a little experience.
Build your own strategy and develop it during your trading and do not be random in entering trades, so you will be a successful trader in the future.

Minimum amount for the trading is $100 for Micro account. I would recommend to learn the trading first because if you don't know how to trade then the capital does not matter because you will wash out your account.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In digital currencies, there are many opportunities that you must seize and constantly search in order to increase your portfolio with growth even if the amount is small.

14 hours ago, Rahula said:

I think you can start your trading with minimum 100 usd to make a certain profit. if you invest 100 usd in yobit exchange than you can make daily up to 3% profit.

To me, I think starting with $100 is a not much, sending $100 to the exchange can be good but should be inna stable coin, thereby trading just $10 is good to just learn about the trading. With time, the trader will be able to decide to increase the trading funds or to leave trading. 

• +2 2

Although there is no restrictions on the amount of money or any other thing have monetary value as investment but some of the sites put restrictions on trading. In my opinion more investment is eqaual to more reward

• +5 1

22 hours ago, DS#SAQii said:

Although there is no restrictions on the amount of money or any other thing have monetary value as investment but some of the sites put restrictions on trading. In my opinion more investment is eqaual to more reward

More investment is equals to more reward? You are right. But, how about this scenario, more people lose to trading, so more investment lead to more losses. 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:36 AM, Yomose said:

To me, I think starting with $100 is a not much, sending $100 to the exchange can be good but should be inna stable coin, thereby trading just $10 is good to just learn about the trading. With time, the trader will be able to decide to increase the trading funds or to leave trading. 

Right @Yomose I agree about starting or training with $10 then with the time we can increase the amount or we can stop doing trade if we are not able or not we feel good about. But is very important for newbie to start trading with small amount always. Little by little they acquire the knowledge and experience.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The minimum amount varies with the exchange you're using. For example, I remember doing my very first trades with amounts of 10 USDT in Binance. Using, such little amounts obviously gave me very little profits, especially in day trading, profits sometimes were just enough for covering the fees. Yet, trading this little amounts, help me improve my risk management, gain confidence in terms of my technical analysis and control over my emotions. Then, I would encourage beginners to do trading with little money to start with. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

All knows that how much you invest then you will much get a good profit.but it doesn't make any sense. The investment depends on your luck , similarly if your luck.is good you can earn better and if.your luck.is bad you can easily loose all.of your money. The minimum amount should bes less than 500 dollars.

On 11/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, tienda said:

Right @Yomose I agree about starting or training with $10 then with the time we can increase the amount or we can stop doing trade if we are not able or not we feel good about. But is very important for newbie to start trading with small amount always. Little by little they acquire the knowledge and experience.

Exactly my point, trading can be easy to learn but it is not easy to use and gain money, most frequently, people do lose, the losses is as a result of greed and impatient. Following the advice will be very good and profitable for beginners in a way they will start trading with good mind. 

• Useful or interesting 3

You should start off your trading with the amount you are comfortable with, there are exchanges where you need to have a minimum deposit in order to start trading. But for a beginner, $250 will be a good starting capital but spread it to different assets just for you to gain some experience and learn which trade are good for you.

• +2 1

You can start with whatever amount you own, for me, I started with only $ 100, but I advise you if you want to start trading and achieve good profits, you should start with a minimum of $ 1000.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, the smallest amount of money to start trading is $ 100, it is a decent amount to make a small profit, but the more you capital, the higher your profits, but the greater the risk as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 3