The minimum amount to trade - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

The minimum amount to trade

On 10/4/2019 at 11:10 AM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

The minimum amount required to start trading depends on the broker you are using and the strategy as well as the knowledge you have in trading because there are brokers out there where one can begin trading with as low as $5 but my advice is to start with a good amount like $100 or above.

• +1 1

This depends on your purpose from trading! If you need a good amount of profits so you should invest with a good amount of your money.. Also daily trading is different from long term trading! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and your profits depend on your experiences and your capital.. I think that 50-100$ is good as a beggining.

51 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

You can start with just $10 to trade and earn profit, you can earn $1 - $2 profit with that amount if you will have good trading skills. But if you will to trade without stress, its better to start with $100 because you will earn from $10 - $20 with that amount. You will earn profit in trading only if you have trading knowledge.

Although, it depends on the trade, earning $1 to $2 may be possible at times with $10 trading capital. I did earn $0.5 to $1 with the amount when I started trading. But now, with bigger trading capital, I can earn $10 as minimum. 

My friend, there is no minimum level for trading, but if you are new in the field of trading, it is a good idea to start with an amount of $ 30, although the profits of this amount are few, there will also be few losses and you can work using this amount until you gain a great experience and start trading larger amounts and achieve large profits

A month worth of rewards from cryptotalk is a sufficient amount to start trading. In the beginning, it is necessary to start small to avoid big losses from beginner's mistakes. The best way to start trading is from free crypto earned from sources like cryptotalk where you have nothing to lose if you do any mistake.

468x60-3.png

Actually there is no minimum amount to trade, but in my opinion the right amount to start trading crypto is $ 500, you can buy ETH and start short or daily trading, trading will be successful and very profitable if the market is bullish, if you are lucky you can develop it and become a professional trader.

On 7/3/2020 at 9:36 AM, Sugibengi said:

Actually there is no minimum amount to trade, but in my opinion the right amount to start trading crypto is $ 500, you can buy ETH and start short or daily trading, trading will be successful and very profitable if the market is bullish, if you are lucky you can develop it and become a professional trader.

I think you are wrong, for beginner it depends, using $500 for trading at start is so risky, beginners do lose, $10 for day trading is enough while $100 for long term one is good. 

Minimum amounts to trade in the crypto world varies according to so many factors like coins in which you are going to invest, trading platform, your strategy to earn profits from the cryptocurrency tradings, etc. In my experience, I started trading with the minimum investment amounts $200. If you are still a newcomer in the crypto world, I advise you to get started with a small amounts.

• +2 1

I don't know the exact minimum amount one can start trading job with but I believe one anyone can stay up a trading career with $400-$600 and earn some noticeable profit. And for that I will also recommend some good altcoins you can invest and trade using the arbitrage trading strategy to earn but you need good experience and knowledge about the field, they include; litecoin, ethereum, ripple and dogecoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/11/2020 at 10:02 PM, Whited35 said:

Minimum amounts to trade in the crypto world varies according to so many factors like coins in which you are going to invest, trading platform, your strategy to earn profits from the cryptocurrency tradings, etc. In my experience, I started trading with the minimum investment amounts $200. If you are still a newcomer in the crypto world, I advise you to get started with a small amounts.

if a person trade with less than $200 it is unlikely that the person will make a decent profit.

example:

1 EHT is $242 and 1% daily profit which is already fantastic if the person can get it would be $2.4

So if the person had $250 to trade he would make a profit of $2 a day if he is someone with good knowledge in making trade.

But if have less than $200 you will hardly make any profit

• +2 1

There are many types of trading, you can learn them in deeply through youtube tutorials. I suggest P2P trading if you are a new trader, this type trading has low risk because you buy and sell at your own profit in person to person. 

15 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

But if have less than $200 you will hardly make any profit

@Red-Jones Dude, good trader can still make good profits even by using initial capital under $200. All he needs are, good trading strategies, long term vision, patience taking abilities, etc. I can still remember that incidence, when I had just $60 initial capital. I utilized that amounts to perform active cryptocurrency tradings and managed to earn more benefits. So I do not recommend newbies to get started tradings with higher amounts 😊

On 6/5/2020 at 1:13 PM, Magnom said:

This depends on your purpose from trading! If you need a good amount of profits so you should invest with a good amount of your money.. Also daily trading is different from long term trading! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and your profits depend on your experiences and your capital.. I think that 50-100$ is good as a beggining.

The starting investment for a beginner depends on how much he knows and what kind of trade he wants to choose. I think $50 is a high amount for practice and losing it so many times can be dreadful! Therefore, for a trial and error kind of beginning, $10 is recommended but for a beginner with some positive experiences, anything lower than $100 can be considered safe. For long term plans, you can even exceed $100 slightly but nothing more than $200 in the first year of trading (Regardless of skill level).

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Red-Jones Dude, good trader can still make good profits even by using initial capital under $200. All he needs are, good trading strategies, long term vision, patience taking abilities, etc. I can still remember that incidence, when I had just $60 initial capital. I utilized that amounts to perform active cryptocurrency tradings and managed to earn more benefits. So I do not recommend newbies to get started tradings with higher amounts 😊

Less than $ 200 and very little to trade, just look that if you trade on the BTC - USDT pair with $ 200 you will not be able to make a profit because you will still have to pay fees. It is not worth taking the risk to trade with less than $ 200.

Now if you take the $ 200 and invest there you can make some profit if you have patience

I think you can begin a trading career with $700 but you have to make sure you choose good coins so that you will earn some income after sometime. You can divide buy the likes of ethereum and litecoin because they have potential of giving good profit in the market, and with this amount I will not advise you to do short time trading because it is too dangerous and the best for this type of amount will be long time which need patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Tunuu said:

There are many types of trading, you can learn them in deeply through youtube tutorials. I suggest P2P trading if you are a new trader, this type trading has low risk because you buy and sell at your own profit in person to person. 

The type of trading here is not about p2p, it normal custodial exchange in which you trade from one crypto to another, and the minimum I have noticed with the three exchanges I have used before is $10. 

5 hours ago, Blue Eyes said:

Not Have any Minimum and Maximum amount  on any Exchange platfrom for Start Crypto Trading. You can Deposit any Amount on Your exchange wallet for Starting your Trading. But as my Opinion, You can Deposit minimum 0.001 BTC for your trading. If you deposit More amount for Trading,  then You can Earn more Profits from Your Trade.           

You are not all that right, there are minimum amount to trade on exchanges, to example most exchange minimum amount to trade is $10. If you do no have up to $10, the trading will not work. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/3/2020 at 10:19 AM, George10 said:

The minimum amount required to start trading depends on the broker you are using and the strategy as well as the knowledge you have in trading because there are brokers out there where one can begin trading with as low as $5 but my advice is to start with a good amount like $100 or above.

Most broker requires $10. Did you know any exchange or broker that accepts $5? I will like to know and find out if this is true. And hope the broker or exchange safe to use? Because low trading volume broker could offer such. 

• +2 1

9 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Most broker requires $10. Did you know any exchange or broker that accepts $5? I will like to know and find out if this is true. And hope the broker or exchange safe to use? Because low trading volume broker could offer such. 

Yes you are right, with the exchange I have used, the minimum amount to trade is $10 but for a trader to start a trade, he may decide to use higher amount which could be so risky for any type of trading, especially, day trading. 

On 10/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, MyThoughts said:

Who can tell me what is the minimum amount in order to start trading and see at least a small noticeable profit?
Just with small amounts, profit will be noticeable only with quick and significant price increases.
But this does not happen too often...

In Yobit exchange, at least you should have 10,020 satoshis. That will be the minimum amount for trades plus the exchange fee. 

If you wanted to have noticeable profit, make sure first that you can win. 

A $20 trading investment will do, you can notice your loss and profits there very well.
Practice more first before investing large amount of money, it's dangerous to join the war without any weapon.

• +1 1

@MyThoughtsin trading you should be make your objective, for example if you make your objective for each deal is earning 5%, and you want to earn 5$ on it, then your capital of deal is 100$ and you should be hold minimum 400$ if you want to use 100$ in one deal, it's my plan in trading. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I will say that if you want to earn daily 3 to 5$ then you should have 100$ for trading. By this you can easily earn 3 to 5$ daily. If you will invest more there will be high profit and low loss chance .

On 7/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Tunuu said:

The topic is about the minimum amount to trade, it is not about p2p trading because p2p trading is not risky like trading altcoins which is what is referred to here. If you check the thread very well, you will see quality comments that emphasis more on how trading is risky, and the low or little capital they should start with to trade at first. 

On 9/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, Abdalrazig said:

There is no minimum amount for trading, you wanted to trade to make more so the more you invest the more you make money, try to learn more because money come and go all the time but knowledge stays.

I think you are wrong, there is minimum amount to trade. Only most exchanges, it is $10. For someone as a newbie to trading, it is good to use small amount like the $10 to practice. 

On 7/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, Sugibengi said:

It is true that we have no strict rules regarding the lowest amount for trading but starting with less than $100 will make trading slow. Having said that, it is worth saying that starting with more than $200 is not a good idea. This is my own rule according to what I can afford. Some people can afford more to lose and they can start with as high as $1000 without any problem. Anyone has a specific budget and he/she should act within limitation of the budget to stay safe.

• +2 1